[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hallo!
Any toughts about dual curse? Because blasphemy+aura is not good idea i think. Trash mobs dont need be curesed, and bosses are always cursed by myself from "hand", so blasphemy+aura are good only with dual curse ( aura for trash, arua + common curse for bosses).
And what unique boots will be good , I have cap of res without them, so need good boots. Atziry or new abyssal boots? (1st good because hp, 2nd are good because jewel)
IGN: Javana
I'm at lv 85, and thinking about changing to the tree without vaal pact, since i think i already have enough leech. Is vaal pact so much better for survivability? Anyone who is doing endgame content willing to give some advice on which of the 2 i should stick with?
Why'd the price of the helm enchant +3 go from 12-14 Ex to 19-20 Ex over last two days :(

I just need to buy that and the dying sun flask and I was done with the build for the most part then :>

Feelsbadman
nvm
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Jan 11, 2018, 4:12:19 PM
"
Orlog wrote:
Hallo!
Any toughts about dual curse? Because blasphemy+aura is not good idea i think. Trash mobs dont need be curesed, and bosses are always cursed by myself from "hand", so blasphemy+aura are good only with dual curse ( aura for trash, arua + common curse for bosses).

Trash monsters do need to be cursed. Blasphemy enfeeble improves mapping survivability an enormous amount. One of the best ways to get yourself killed is fighting an abyss on a map with somewhat fucky damage mods. Often that's more dangerous than the boss.

Curses are also much more effective against trash than against bosses. Bosses have 60% less curse effect on them. Shaper/guardians have 80%.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 11, 2018, 5:09:53 PM
Any of yall have luck with Grand masters with this build?
Hey Lads, can someone please explain on 6L - 4R +2B why "Concentrated Effect support" is better than "Elemental Focus Support" ? When i use EFS i get like double DPS on tooltip.. ?
"
Hey Lads, can someone please explain on 6L - 4R +2B why "Concentrated Effect support" is better than "Elemental Focus Support" ? When i use EFS i get like double DPS on tooltip.. ?
, tooltip dps is only about melee hit of molten strike and not about magma balls, so projectile damage, area damage and etc doesnt count, sorry for bad english, hope u understand
Hello everyone! I am very happy with this build so far it's super fun and strong, as well!

What Jewels should I be using in my passive skill tree? Should I got for Abyss Jewels with flat life, or rather normal jewels with lightning damage% ?

How does Melee damage scale with this build?
Playing SSF and can do magic t13 maps(haven't found a t14 yet),
but yellow/corrupted boss fights are in some cases a pain or i can't beat them, same with abyss.
Drops are meh atm and haven't gotten a single upgrade,
so I'm trying to farm six link chest div cards,
wyrmscale to chance belly and ursine pelts for rats nest and the div cards for it,
if i get the maps where those div cards drop.
I tried droping vaal pact but this won't work yet for me, also can't use blood rage without killing myself so i stopped using it, any ideas to help me out here? Also i just started the game new,
after dropping it during ~2.0 I think so there are things i don't know.
Any help is appreciated~
InGame : Eulenkautz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info