[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
ryozukey wrote:
for bossing can we use swap AC with damage on full life, does the damage lower from original setup??

No, I'd suggest to read the guide. (section gems and links)
hi fellow exiles,

I'm on a good way with that build i think. Could someone look through my gear, making suggestions what to improve next ?
Fell a little bit lost at the moment when it comes to that question. thank you all ! :)
Arguably the strongest build in this league if you count all those annoying ranger builds out, i'm in the non hardcore league since i'm an older guy and having fun is more important, plus i'm not a fan of constantly rerolling so i'm permanently situated there.

this is what i have so far, i've spent about 30 ex mostly on the helm and beast/coil 6 link which is not so cheap in abyss.

I refused to trade a claw with the current prices on poetrade, a decent one go for 20-30 ex and above. I crafted my own decent one instead.

I use the beast when clearing packs and the coil with different sockets for fighting hard bosses like shaper or atziri. So one with 3 red/3 blue and the other with 4 red/2 blue.

Last edited by saucefar2 on Jan 10, 2018, 1:51:18 PM
Is it not a problem that Ornament doesn't have any elemental damage? Seems from the guide that eledmg is super duper important.

/noob
"
pixelpojken wrote:
Is it not a problem that Ornament doesn't have any elemental damage? Seems from the guide that eledmg is super duper important.

/noob

Read this one
Wicked_Clown
Got a claw upgrade, PoB shows it increased my dps by about 10k per ball without flasks, about 14k per ball with flasks. I think that was worth the 20 ex, now need to upgrade boots.
"
Got a claw upgrade, PoB shows it increased my dps by about 10k per ball without flasks, about 14k per ball with flasks. I think that was worth the 20 ex, now need to upgrade boots.

If you want to upgrade further, you want also 30%+ elemental dmg on attacks on amulet in addition to multiplier and crit chance,like mine.
Also 20% increased elemental is pretty low on belt,you wanna at least 34-35% or better 38-40% will increased you tooltip for another few thousands.
Boots of course should be changed for ones with possible max. all resistances 42-43%+ all 3 ideally,so you can free some resist space on rings/amulet + enchant also.
Opal ring also can be rolled with 34%+ increased elemental damage on attacks to addition to their implicit increased elemental damage.
From 2 rings it will also like 7-10k tooltip increased,mb more even.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 10, 2018, 5:36:42 PM
Hi guys, noob question. Do I need to put the armor like 3b 3 r? Because my armor has the 6 link but it's 1b 1r 1b 1r 1b 1r, thanks in advance for your help I do not know yet the mechanic s
"
Morgoth_path wrote:
Hi guys, noob question. Do I need to put the armor like 3b 3 r? Because my armor has the 6 link but it's 1b 1r 1b 1r 1b 1r, thanks in advance for your help I do not know yet the mechanic s

Order doesn't matter, just the number of each color. You have a 3R3B chest it seems, that's fine. As the guide says 4R2B and 3R3B are both workable, with their own pros and cons.
Probably stupid question: I use a claw with a little mana on hit right now, I wanna upgrade it but im afraid ill run out of mana pretty quickly without that. how do you guys sustain mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info