[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

i bought this claw for 12c until i get enough carrency for a good one, farming for shield and belly first, so what u think about this claw (using ornament atm)
"
Bouzebal wrote:

i bought this claw for 12c until i get enough carrency for a good one, farming for shield and belly first, so what u think about this claw (using ornament atm)

It is better than ornament, but too slow to be good. It is fine for now but I wouldn't wait too long to upgrade.
Hey Guys, got any suggestions on what to upgrade next? :)

bought this today, lightning strike damage (or what ever your clearskill in gloves might be) went absolutely nuts
IGN: Kitaen
"
If it is a good attack speed roll then yeah, that sounds great. Having good attack speed and crit rolls is more important than having good ele rolls. Ele on claw isn't any better than ele off claw (abyss jewels, rings, ammy, added lightning gem). You want it, but you want that fast, high crit base as a damage multiplier.

so you're saying we don't care at all about the edps on claw? oO
Finally dropped Heralds(got a 4 lvl Enlighten proc today,was wonder can i use Wrath+Enfe+Blasph+Enlighten + Herald of ice with it,sadly no, only 1% of mana left with it)
No real difference in map clear speed(I guess there no big real difference if you have 40k+ Molten tooltip in clearing setup),wrath instead gives another 3-4k tooltip flat dmg instead 2 Heralds,and freeing 2 gems slots.
So im running now Vaal Haste + Blood Rage in my tombfist ,instead of HoI+ Innervate.
Also for those who mapping you can check my claw setup i'm running it almost on all maps(Protector +Flame Dash/Faster Casting - It allows to proc Instruments of virtue Spell passive more often on mapping instead of Orb of Storms by combining Flame Dash + Whirling Blades/Shield Charge,also it helps to teleport through terrain/Abyss Holes in narrow passages,that you can't pass with Whirling Blades/Shield Charge).When you need Boss setup(Shaper/U-Atziri/Guardians/Elder) you can always replays it with Orb of Storms + Crit Chance on hit if you need it,because of same colors).
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 10, 2018, 8:27:31 AM
"
tirrorex wrote:
"
If it is a good attack speed roll then yeah, that sounds great. Having good attack speed and crit rolls is more important than having good ele rolls. Ele on claw isn't any better than ele off claw (abyss jewels, rings, ammy, added lightning gem). You want it, but you want that fast, high crit base as a damage multiplier.

so you're saying we don't care at all about the edps on claw? oO

We care, but it isn't as important as most people think. The base crit and attack speed of the claw scale up the damage from all of our sources of +ele, so they're much more important than the "edps" number. Any ele damage we can get there is great, but not if it costs much in the way of crit or attack speed. This is especially true in abyss league, because of all the extra +ele on the abyss jewels.
Can someone suggest what to upgrade from here? I was looking at claws and making them in PoB to compare the dps, it looks like most claws under 10ex or so weren't upgrades, there was a 20ex one that increased the ball dps by about 4k per ball but I wanted to see if there were better ones around that price or cheaper or if maybe I wasn't looking correctly. Budgets roughly 25 ex but I can farm up more if need be.

Last edited by Huntss on Jan 10, 2018, 10:41:24 AM
"
Can someone suggest what to upgrade from here? I was looking at claws and making them in PoB to compare the dps, it looks like most claws under 10ex or so weren't upgrades, there was a 20ex one that increased the ball dps by about 4k per ball but I wanted to see if there were better ones around that price or cheaper or if maybe I wasn't looking correctly.

20%+ AS/30%+Crit/25+Multi 280+ eDPS Claw will be costly like 40-50EX range,they really boost your dmg if you lucky to catch them for lower price.
You should try to farm another 10EX and try to trade it for lower price.
But there's only 2 results atm on poe.trade the cheapest one is 44Ex.

Change boots is another option,they really worth 60c max,mb even lower.
Only 1 resist + You can't roll 1-160 enchant on them,bcs it will remove two-toned implicit resistances.

PS. Just 1 arrived for 20EX, 260 eDPS, 22%AS/36% Crit/27% multi,catch them now if you reading this.
FIFTEEN_EX_TO_FIX_ATLAS - sellers nick.
30-40 eDPS difference not significant,also they have really like top Crit role(36-37%)
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 10, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
for bossing can we use swap AC with damage on full life, does the damage lower from original setup??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info