[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
AlienFX_ wrote:
Tried looking through some pages but didn't see much on it so was just wondering about bandits? how worth is the 2 SP's over helping Alria besides getting lazy when it comes to lvling :P (jokes).
Is it just preference in the end or is there some jewel sockets or something we gain from it? Thanks

Depending what level you finish at, you're likely to get an extra jewel socket by going +2, but really either one is okay, and you can always respec it later. I picked up alira for easier resists while leveling, haven't respec'd it yet, but will eventually. Cost to respec is only 20 regrets.
"
kjdogg wrote:
could someone explain to me this ancestral call trick please!

See the guide in the OP for an explanation.
Last edited by Bhaladas on Jan 9, 2018, 11:14:32 PM
"
Bhaladas wrote:
"
kjdogg wrote:

It isn't complicated, you attack the ground from just outside melee range of the boss. Ancestral call will hit the boss, so you'll spawn twice as many balls. If the hitbox on the boss is decently large, a lot of the balls from the ground-hit will hit the boss.
"
"
Bhaladas wrote:
"
kjdogg wrote:

It isn't complicated, you attack the ground from just outside melee range of the boss. Ancestral call will hit the boss, so you'll spawn twice as many balls. If the hitbox on the boss is decently large, a lot of the balls from the ground-hit will hit the boss.

Or you could encourage people to read the guide rather than spoon feed them?

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for life and feed others.

Give an exile a spoon feed and they will play for a day, teach an exile how to use a spoon and they will facetank Shaper on a build they made themselves. ;)
"
Bhaladas wrote:
Or you could encourage people to read the guide rather than spoon feed them?

Give a man a fish he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for life and feed others.

Give an exile a spoon feed and they will play for a day, teach an exile how to use a spoon and they will facetank Shaper on a build they made themselves. ;)

I mean maybe, but he knew ancestral call trick was a thing, so maybe he saw it in the guide, and didn't understand the explanation the guide offers. Sometimes people just need things explained in a different way.

Here's a video of somebody doing it on a couple rare mobs:
https://youtu.be/HsSvaiOdx70?t=57
Running a min-maxed version of this build through Uber Labs right now on stream.

Come check how the build plays on stream and ask any questions you have!

Link: https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD

Last edited by HopeHD on Jan 10, 2018, 2:21:01 AM
Ok, I've already got all the gear together for this build. VP or no? I want to make this a shaper/T16 farmer.
"
Xiipher wrote:
Ok, I've already got all the gear together for this build. VP or no? I want to make this a shaper/T16 farmer.

If you get a good life on hit claw (imperial, gemini), VP is not mandatory. You can squeeze more damage out of the non-VP tree. VP is noticeable though. My suggestion would be to try both and see which you prefer.

In mapping VP doesn't matter. Fighting swarms of shit coming out of an abyss or whatever life on hit will heal you to full near instantly. VS single target you will notice the difference without VP, but it is still fine. Even with VP I couldn't leech through shaper's beam, so still gotta move out of stuff.
"
"
Xiipher wrote:

If you get a good life on hit claw (imperial, gemini), VP is not mandatory. You can squeeze more damage out of the non-VP tree. VP is noticeable though. My suggestion would be to try both and see which you prefer.

In mapping VP doesn't matter. Fighting swarms of shit coming out of an abyss or whatever life on hit will heal you to full near instantly. VS single target you will notice the difference without VP, but it is still fine. Even with VP I couldn't leech through shaper's beam, so still gotta move out of stuff.

Ok I'm startin it without vaal pact. I crafted a 301 edps imperial with crit/as. Missed the slam on cold damage, but high t2 lightning and t1 fire. think that'll be good for a claw?
If it is a good attack speed roll then yeah, that sounds great. Having good attack speed and crit rolls is more important than having good ele rolls. Ele on claw isn't any better than ele off claw (abyss jewels, rings, ammy, added lightning gem). You want it, but you want that fast, high crit base as a damage multiplier.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 10, 2018, 3:27:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info