[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kitaen wrote:

hysteria's flat fire does a lot more dmg than the base crit, and also beats the more attack speed aswell.

best would be gripped essence elder gloves with 20 faster attacks, 70% multi, hysteria's flat fire as suffixes

since that is nigh to impossible, i'd say hysteria + any of the other 2 mods is very very very good and probably better than anything else now. nothing for small budgets though

Another valid point. Thanks for the insight about essence'd gloves guys, as I'm not really used to essence crafting and therefore tend to not take them in consideration.

So that's 4 possible setups, each with varying pros and cons and on different price ranges.
Last edited by Gregoriensten on Jan 9, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
So many pages, so I'll just ask: is this build a good league starter?

@Edit: I didn't notice the green text. Yes, this is a good league starter. sry
Last edited by allukaz on Jan 9, 2018, 2:14:25 PM
"
allukaz wrote:
So many pages, so I'll just ask: is this build a good league starter?

@Edit: I didn't notice the green text. Yes, this is a good league starter. sry

I would say it's not, like not at all.
There are a lot of builds using cheap items that will easily roll on content up to t11 quicker and safer.
If you don't have another char that can farm your items or some currency on the side i would advise to stay away until you do.
Hey !

I've been enjoying this build quite a lot as my league starter and was wondering what would you guys craft on these two claws ?

In their current states, both of them are already better than the Wasp Nest.

Flat ele seems like a bad choice to me since we can have plenty of them on abyssal jewels (easily 65+ per jewel) so I hesitate between crit multiplier or %increase ele dmg.
The second one might be a little better if I am lucky enough to get a high roll but the crit multiplier craft seems safer...

By the way, I don't understand why a lot of people would craft flat ele, this modifier looks so irrelevant compared to %inc ele dmg or crit multiplier....

What would you do ? I am still poor as hell so I don't want to screw the only two claws I found ah ah

IGN : Fainting_Smile
So i'm tossing up between VP or non-VP there doesn't really seem to be any info in the post as to which is better, can anyone advise?
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
So i'm tossing up between VP or non-VP there doesn't really seem to be any info in the post as to which is better, can anyone advise?

As far as I know (/read about it in this thread), you don't really need to go VP as long as your weapon is a claw with life on hit. With the crazy amount of hits you land, you are already healing so quickly that it feels as if you were playing with VP.
IGN : Fainting_Smile
Is Conc effect/inc area not affecting tooltip dps for molten strike anymore? Does not for me and found it weird.
"
Orlog wrote:
"
"
Orlog wrote:
Hi all!
What can u tell me about Devoto +3 projectiles? It costs 5-6 ex, but Starconja +2 over 8 ex. So what's better?

To nobody's great surprise, the more expensive one is better.

Devoto's is inferior damage to rat's nest, and inferior life to starkonja. The move speed is sort of nice, but we already shield charge at a million miles an hour.

If the question is whether devoto's with the enchant is better than rat's nest without the enchant, yes, the enchant is very good. If the question is whether it is "worth" buying it for 5 ex, that's really a subjective call.

TY, the best way for me is bying +2 Starkonja.

And finally I got Nest +2 proj, this is good anyway)
IGN: Javana
one question about armor carcass jack will be good for this build?? 50% increased Area Damage sounds good also HP RES and Evasion hm??
How do you think lightpoacher would go with this build? Did anyone tried?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info