[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello guys I just started this build. Im looking at normal jewels and decent ones a pricey. What kind of stats should I look for on the Abyss Jewels? Im very confused about that topic, if anyone could help me out that would be amazing
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said!
Here's an example jewel search:
http://poe.trade/search/oniuomokotozuk

The top filter group is flat damage.
The middle filter group is just life by itself (IMHO life on every jewel)
Bottom filter group is extra damage mods (these up the price a lot, can set count = 0 for cheap jewel results)

Tweak the numbers up or down as suits your price range. If you turn off the final filter group you'll probably get plenty of 1c results.

any suggestions? taming and bisco just carry over items
ign: sesmcBoyGeorge
Been building this character for end game boss killing, currently lvl77 and heading down toward point blank, mapping feels pretty smooth, but my single target feels extremely lacking. I have been making adjustments in POB, I know I need to get flasks, better jewels, and better jewelry, but even with some of the calculations I have done in POB, it still feels underwhelming. I have about 7-10ex I can freely spend, any suggestions?

Thanks

"
saucefar2 wrote:
good luck getting this build completed for 5 ex, claws are so overpriced right now it's not even funny.

i have to disagree, mid tier claws are very much obtainable for less than an exalt with 230-270 ele damage and t1-t2 crit and AS

everything above that the prices are rising exponentially but absolutely not neccessary.

there is not such a big difference in an 270 ele claw and an, lets say 350. that is an average jewel slot if you want to compare that. you do not have to spent a fortune on claws, it is often not worth the investment. i'd personally suggest getting something between 270 and 300 edps at the moment, as they are very good in price/performance.

getting good jewels is a lot more expensive lately.
IGN: Kitaen
"
LetsGoRiot wrote:
Hello guys I just started this build. Im looking at normal jewels and decent ones a pricey. What kind of stats should I look for on the Abyss Jewels? Im very confused about that topic, if anyone could help me out that would be amazing

http://poe.trade/search/hitetohuarobar

try that one, that is the cheapest variant probably but still very good jewels
IGN: Kitaen
@GornoDD why u using fortify?
Thank you so much. This really clears up my confusion!
Why do we need to use a shield can't we just use ornament of the east for the accurracy and a epdps claw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info