[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Niistokeppi wrote:

What are you talking about, i said i can find better rare than ur chest for 5c.
http://poe.trade/search/okokanonarazuk

Resists are shit,there one with 2 resists only, and 2 with 6-10 lowest resists.
Evasion is the same as mine ~1800,no any 2k+ or at least 1900+.
Life is the same one,and about !10-15! more on 2 other.
Yeah i should switch for those asap *kappa*.
Belly is good,Splendour is bad for this build, im saying what all wanna hear,don't use Splendour ppl.
No sarcasm,just tired of that discussion a little.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 3:55:25 PM
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
hubs1996 wrote:

If you want to invest 90-95 ex and go full evasion the perfect form is much better. Just get t1 cold res everywhere + free arctic armour and phase acrobatic( 4 points to get another jewel and 1 life node).

Kitaen if you are soo experienced and you know soooo much about the game why would you offer 50 c for
???

[Removed by Support]

you poor naive soul still think your claw is worth 100 ex, that is the funniest part of all. i do not scam, it is called flipping. i will certainly not apologize for beeing good at playing the economy game.

Haha nice try, but I'm not the one naive here.

1. This is 30ex+ claw, and all I wrote was: this is 50ex claw and you offer 50c, just to repeat the number '50', without any significant meaning. It's hilarious how you avoid the whole issue and try to show yourself in good light with the 100ex comment. You poor clueless egomaniac. That is what is the funniest part of all.

2. In flipping 2 factors are determinants: time and demand/supply. Someone needs money and he will sell faster at lower price. Demand/supply ratio will change, and also the price, in your favour so you stock on X item to resell it later. For example: currency flipping - you make tiny % profit on each flip (not 5500% like you tried). Or buying items and annuling them or exalt slamming, is like real estate flipping - you take a risk investing(buying correctly 6moded item like you tried is the opposite of it).

What you do is ABUSE lack of knowledge of NEW players that CAN'T price the item properly. You offer just enough so it seems for them it's a fair offer, maybe half of what their all items are worth. You intentionally and with ill intent try to SCAM them. You have no idea about economy and certainly you are not any good at playing the market.

Stop posting in this thread. You are not doing this to help people. You would scam everyone here for your own gain. By posting to criticize questions and ideas, you just want to make yourself feel good. Very sad...

1. your claw is not 30+ ex
2. flipping is buying cheap and reselling for (a lot) more, nothing else. using superior knowledge is part of this and in no way scamming.
3. scamming is by definition any illegal action that was not part of a deal or harming players in a way that is not dedicated by FREE PRICING or VALUEING of certain parts of gear.
4. i do abuse the lack of knowledge, that's was a good goblin does. i am very very good to be precise.

feel free to stop posting yourself, you are embarrassing yourself only further with comments like the above. also you are already risking a ban probably when support edits your post, take care buddy.
IGN: Kitaen
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Niistokeppi wrote:

What are you talking about, i said i can find better rare than ur chest for 5c.
http://poe.trade/search/okokanonarazuk

Resists are shit,there one with 2 resists only, and 2 with 6-10 lowest resists.
Evasion is the same as mine ~1800,no any 2k+ or at least 1900+.
Life is the same one,and about !10-15! more on 2 other.
Yeah i should switch for those asap *kappa*.
Belly is good,Splendour is bad for this build, im saying what all wanna hear,don't use Splendour ppl.
No sarcasm,just tired of that discussion a little.

he said he finds a better chest tthan slendour for 5c, he found 2. you deny it. he never said smth like 2200 evasion or 120 res with 110+ life. ofc they are x times as expensive.

also 66 res on splendour are also shit, and so is the average evasion roll and the t3 life.
i get what you want to do - and yeah go and play evasion based. it is absolutely fine. but please don't try to sell a spledour as a good chest. that is not the case.

That's my claw in the guide stands AS over everything

I struggle is worth 25-30 ex for a claw with 27 AS 250 Ele DMG and 8% Crit or is there a cheaper version

Is it very noticeable in the DPS?
Never posted before, thus hi all!

I just bought an Imperial Claw for 65c and got lucky with an Annulment Orb, thus ended up replacing mana regeneration with crit multi:

Before getting this claw I was playing with The Wasp Nest (stuck to the VP build though) - and so far I didn't have trouble in red tier maps (the Elder died pretty quickly on a t11 map).

Now I'm wondering if it would be better to sell the weapon to grab the helmet enchantment, settling with Wasp's Nest again for a while? (not sure because I'm having a hard time finding decently priced claws offering an as substantial damage boost as provided by the claw linked above)

what about rings that grant lvl 22 herald skill? in this case i obviously wouldnt have crit multi. how does that compare (same ring but lvl 22 herald instead of crit multi, assuming i can't afford a 21/20 herald)?
That claw is nice, but it isn't going to buy you a hat enchant.
"
Kitaen wrote:

2. flipping is buying cheap and reselling for (a lot) more, nothing else. using superior knowledge is part of this and in no way scamming.
3. scamming is by definition any illegal action that was not part of a deal or harming players in a way that is not dedicated by FREE PRICING or VALUEING of certain parts of gear.
4. i do abuse the lack of knowledge, that's was a good goblin does. i am very very good to be precise.

feel free to stop posting yourself, you are embarrassing yourself only further with comments like the above. also you are already risking a ban probably when support edits your post, take care buddy.

Nice ego show off at the end, the threat and the 'buddy'. Really shows what a class act you are...

1. Wrong
2. Wrong
3. Wrong

I'm not even gonna waste my time replying to 1, 2, 3, because it will go over your head anyways.
The interesting part is:

4. You call yourself a 'goblin'. It says it all to all 3rd parties viewing, and to other commentators who may get an offensive reply from you in the future, and to the support, who edited my post for breaking the rule: "Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others". Well you proudly call yourself a goblin, I don't think my words can compare to that in the smallest degree. You are ridiculous and not even worth talking to. Never again. Enjoy your life.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
IAmTheRedd wrote:
Is the general idea to get as much damage on rings as possible?

Opal ring with max. rolled base - 25% elemental damage,among with 35%+ increased elemental damage,70+ life,added Light/fire/cold damage to attacks(one of these),increased critical strike chance 24+%,to all elemental resistances 14%+ or single one resistant 35%+ depends which ones you need,can combines these 2 ones.
Also ideally you want some int 20+ at least so you don't need that Int nodes from the tree for Heralds/Enfeeble 20 lvl(155 int required).

Since id lose a pretty decent chunk of my resistance going that route with the rings, what items would you suggest I try to stack more of it? Thanks for the help btw.
"
hubs1996 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

Nice ego show off at the end, the threat and the 'buddy'. Really shows what a class act you are...

1. Wrong
2. Wrong
3. Wrong

I'm not even gonna waste my time replying to 1, 2, 3, because it will go over your head anyways.
The interesting part is:

4. You call yourself a 'goblin'. It says it all to all 3rd parties viewing, and to other commentators who may get an offensive reply from you in the future, and to the support, who edited my post for breaking the rule: "Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others". Well you proudly call yourself a goblin, I don't think my words can compare to that in the smallest degree. You are ridiculous and not even worth talking to. Never again. Enjoy your life.

you cannot reply to 1, 2 and 3 because you know it is true and basicially everyone including GGG handles it that way, thats why you are upset? go and play some SSF then, bro.

goblin and proud, does that really trigger you so hard? it is merely a meme, get over it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info