[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

i´m using the two heralds+enfeeble on blasphemy, how do i reduce my reserved mana? its just enough for two molten strikes, and i run into issues when shield charging
"

We're talking about 7k life without loosing much dps right ?

It depends what *much* means to you.
You understand that you can't loss 1-3k tooltip for example from 200k if you start using Starkonja/Gripped,all HP jewels,extra tree nodes,because only Rat's Nest gives overall way more crit chance and AS than Starkonja,and Tombfist gives way more flat ele dmg than any top flat ele dmg. rolls on gripped gloves.
Not talking about jewels.
You will lose not of 1/2 of all damage of course,but it will be still significant 1/5,1/6 mb,depend how *deep* you go with HP stacking.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 6, 2018, 5:21:30 AM
"
firudu wrote:
i´m using the two heralds+enfeeble on blasphemy, how do i reduce my reserved mana? its just enough for two molten strikes, and i run into issues when shield charging

use blood magic with shield charge, and use enlighten lvl3/4 with your auras
sadboys
"
koral336 wrote:
Im really, really happy with your build but i cant afford Lycosidae atm, do i need it with ~~80% accuracy?
Or can i use Ornament of the East(corrupted Culling Strike) + Ele Claw?
Or lycosidae is still way better that ornament?

Try this baby, the more you kill, the stronger you get. your power is LIMITLES ! MUA HA HA HA !... sory.

Lucky *slamming* :D
Get a added fire dmg roll, not the highest one,but still 1 out of 11 different possible affix mods,where 9 are useless for this claw.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 6, 2018, 6:56:18 AM
Hi guys,

Currently lvl 87 and loving this build.

got a question. I want to upgrade my claw:

Calcultor gives me 221eDPS.

What eDPS do I have to seek to get a better one (the 32% elemental damage is not counted I think)

is a 300+ eDPS will be better ?

Thanks !
"
partyboy79 wrote:

Calcultor gives me 221eDPS.

What eDPS do I have to seek to get a better one

is a 300+ eDPS will be better ?

Thanks !

Do you read guide section about claw choice and mods prioritizing?

Also
"
partyboy79 wrote:

(the 32% elemental damage is not counted I think)

:D
Check Claw prices with AS/Crit/Multi/Elemental dmg on attacks even with 200 eDPS on poe trade. :D

Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 6, 2018, 7:23:59 AM
Would the Wise Oak be any good for this build? I know it's a bit of a PitA to balance your resistances, but the reduced (ele) damage taken and the (ele) damage penetration might be nice.

Only thing i'm not sure about is flask uptime, i don't think we'll be able to keep it up during a full fight, right?
Can someone give me some advice on what would be the easyest way to get 3 red and 2 blue slots in a 5l evasion body armour? I'm still gearing my characters, but i'm waisting all my currency on getting these slots. I'm out of chromatics, and already waisted 400+ without any luck
"
Grimstarz wrote:
Can someone give me some advice on what would be the easyest way to get 3 red and 2 blue slots in a 5l evasion body armour? I'm still gearing my characters, but i'm waisting all my currency on getting these slots. I'm out of chromatics, and already waisted 400+ without any luck

Don't use Evasion based body armour in this build,if u wanna 3r3b(3r2b in your case).
You will need 10k+ chroms to roll this colors on it.
Get the 5L Astral Plate(strengh base),with life/and 3 resistances 30%+,they are like 1-3EX range or 5L Belly,easy to get these colors on this ones.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 6, 2018, 8:23:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info