[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
AcerNoctis wrote:
Hi guys. Im lvl 85 and something is wrong with my char. Yesterday I enchant my gloves after i finish lab. It is possible that stat (Tigger decree of force on hit)what I get broke my dps etc?Now im dying on 4 lvl map, before lvl 7 map Iwas finishing wihout. Thx 4 answer.

You are right, that's becasue enchant. I guess you are running oom way to fast. Just equip new gloves WITHOUT echant.
Hi guys. Im lvl 85 and something is wrong with my char. Yesterday I enchant my gloves after i finish lab. It is possible that stat (Tigger decree of force on hit)what I get broke my dps etc?Now im dying on 4 lvl map, before lvl 7 map Iwas finishing wihout. Thx 4 answer.
Are you joking or its just my bad feeling? :p I'm newbie and I really don't know what happened with my character.
This is my first league and I'm a bit overwhelmed with the bulid could someone give me a priority list for my character?

I'm already failing T1-T2

I'm sorry that I do not understand this very nice detailed guide :'(
Hey dudes. I got in on this build on day 2 after I found a bisco's on my league starter. I was able to grab a 6L belly and then snagged a claw for 1 ex. I just killed shaper and the guardians yesterday for my first time. I ended up doing shaper 4 more times and spent all my money on fragments. Dropped boots all 5 times...Anyway, I don't have plans to change my belly to 4r2b since I got the shaper kill. I'll just adapt unless I get rich. I'm just looking for any kind of advice or what I should prioritize in my build. Thanks for anything.

I am aware of all three enchants. I have been working on them on my lab runner. I have been slowly dumping extra currency into a pair of gripped gloves in my stash. Maybe I'll hit a nice roll one day.
Last edited by DirtyBetch on Jan 3, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
"
CLyQ wrote:
This is my first league and I'm a bit overwhelmed with the bulid could someone give me a priority list for my character?

I'm already failing T1-T2

I'm sorry that I do not understand this very nice detailed guide :'(

Your claw is the wrong base. You need LGoH for leech to apply instantly. You need a regular diamond flask, not whatever the hell that is. You need Atziri's promise flask. You don't need 2 health flasks. A Belly obviously will be a huge health, resist, and survivability improvement as well.
So just build this guy attempting to run it, cant seem to kill a hydra havent tried any of the others.
in town no buffs 5280 health, 49k molten strike level 87 Would love some suggestions. Also is anyone else having weird mana issues, I have the leech node, at the claw tree, but my guy still seems to be studder stepping when dropping his hot balls

Last edited by foster21 on Jan 3, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
"
foster21 wrote:
So just build this guy attempting to run it, cant seem to kill a hydra havent tried any of the others.
in town no buffs 5280 health, 49k molten strike level 87 Would love some suggestions. Also is anyone else having weird mana issues, I have the leech node, at the claw tree, but my guy still seems to be studder stepping when dropping his hot balls

You should definitely be able to do guardians with that set up. What are your flasks? Are you using the numlock trick to attack in place and using shield charge with fortify to reposition?
Does anyone have poetrade filter setup for jewels for this build? Im not sure what to look for on jewels.
"
Asag wrote:
Does anyone have poetrade filter setup for jewels for this build? Im not sure what to look for on jewels.

On a Murderous Eye Jewel, you want 30+ life, crit multi, 40+ flat ele, maybe IAS
On a normal jewel, 7% life, crit multi, flat ele, maybe IAS
also which set up is better,, vaal pack or no vaal pack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info