[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Asag wrote:
Need advice about claw. While buying my first rare claw to replace ornament I should focus more on elemental dps or more on atk speed and crit?

For example what would be better, claw with 1.9 atk speed, around 7,5% crit and 220 elemental dps or claw with around 1,7 atk speed, 7% crit and 290 elemental dps?
Cant spend more than exalt because Im saving up for the shield so thats why I ask.

You always should look first for high AS and then decent crit chance.
1.9 AS and at least 8% crit what you should looking for,even with 200-250 eDps.
I'm at 230k in h/o atm the build is amazing , i fix my problem vs uber atziri by taking soul of yugul to not kill myself on reflect !
Has anyone tried farming uber lab with this build? How tanky is it for Argus?
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Has anyone tried farming uber lab with this build? How tanky is it for Argus?

It kills Argus and Izaro with no problems but the no regen hurts a lot on traps. I would go for other character if you want to farm Ulab but if you want to do it with this one use the non-VP version and bring 3 life flasks with Atziri and Diamond as the other ones.
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Testing it out in standard, and I am not at all impressed at the Tooltip DPS comparison...

80k me vs 200k you...

You can't be at 80k with this gear.(Author screenshot is a single target(Boss) gems setup)
Gloves are pretty bad in terms of dmg(Not 2 slot Tombfist/Gripped rolled with 15%+AS,25%+ global crit,and decent flat ele dmg),but the rest gear is ok.
I can't inspect your jewels in a tree since I'm from phone atm(dunno how to move tree on touch screen),but you should be at 140-160k.
You can check my character have 174k in h/o with my gear(far from ideal min/max)
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 2, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
Any chance to make CI version of this build? I'm thinking how to combine molten strike with CI.
I got lost in the pages., Will someone check my character out?... I feel weak on bosses *single target*.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
Need advice about claw. While buying my first rare claw to replace ornament I should focus more on elemental dps or more on atk speed and crit?

For example what would be better, claw with 1.9 atk speed, around 7,5% crit and 220 elemental dps or claw with around 1,7 atk speed, 7% crit and 290 elemental dps?
Cant spend more than exalt because Im saving up for the shield so thats why I ask.

You always should look first for high AS and then decent crit chance.
1.9 AS and at least 8% crit what you should looking for,even with 200-250 eDps.

So I was checking poetrade and I found something like this:

I bought this immediatelly because price was only 5c, 243 elemental dps, 347 total dps, not crafted with open suffix.

Is this good starting weapon to replace Ornament considering the price or I should look for better stats (cant really test yet, leveling now slowly because still farminh currency on my RF char).
Last edited by Asag on Jan 1, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Testing it out in standard, and I am not at all impressed at the Tooltip DPS comparison...

80k me vs 200k you...

tooltip dps doesn't mean anything, but if that's what you want to compare...

1: he's not using ancestral call in the screenshot. Ancestrall call lowers your tooltip dps vs not having it in at all, plus he's using another big dps support instead. In practice that's not better, but it gives you bigger tooltip dps.

2: your gloves offer no dps at all, while his have a dps implicit and good dps stats.

3: your claw is worse.
Hi there, I want to try your build after not playing for a while.
I was wondering how do you deal with the missing INT stats early on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info