[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Fitchner wrote:
"
wickster92 wrote:
I asked this a few pages back but I think it got buried in gear-checks:

Why is lyco so good vs. the orient claw to get the "hits can't be evaded"? Does it just free up the weapon to be able to stack crit? I feel like I'm not understanding something about that shield and why it's so good and worth close to 3ex.

it was asked by at least one other person and answered by me and most likely quite a few other guys too (around 182, this thread gets pages so fast)

Reason why ornament of the east is not as good as lycosidae is that molten strike would then alternate attacks between your main hand claw and the ornament of the east, which does crap dps here after leveling to maybe L60 (I used it till L61, at which point I equipped my good claw).

I understand that you don't want to dual-wield. I meant more using Ornament in main-hand and a good evasion in the offhand. The guide says that weapon is the last important of the "stat sticks". I'm just trying to understand the 3 ex investment in lyco.
"
wickster92 wrote:
"
Fitchner wrote:
"
wickster92 wrote:
I asked this a few pages back but I think it got buried in gear-checks:

Why is lyco so good vs. the orient claw to get the "hits can't be evaded"? Does it just free up the weapon to be able to stack crit? I feel like I'm not understanding something about that shield and why it's so good and worth close to 3ex.

it was asked by at least one other person and answered by me and most likely quite a few other guys too (around 182, this thread gets pages so fast)

Reason why ornament of the east is not as good as lycosidae is that molten strike would then alternate attacks between your main hand claw and the ornament of the east, which does crap dps here after leveling to maybe L60 (I used it till L61, at which point I equipped my good claw).

I understand that you don't want to dual-wield. I meant more using Ornament in main-hand and a good evasion in the offhand. The guide says that weapon is the last important of the "stat sticks". I'm just trying to understand the 3 ex investment in lyco.

Because with Lyco you can ACTUALLY use a good weapon. Ornaments DPS become lackluster around lvl 60 and get only worse as time goes by, as it’s as and crit rate are really bad.
hey there,
i got one question regarding glove enchants. im not realy sure which one would be the best for this build (dps or def wise). any ideas?

i guess tombfists with +1 gems corr would be decent for the heralds, but they arent easy to get with 2 abyss sockets.
Just found a shroud of the lightless, how good is it for this build compared to belly? Kind of curious to try it, at least before selling it.
how to solve the problem with mana at level 56? it is not enough for 2 nerelds + blasphemy support
Restating my Onslaught question about it now being removed as I feel that it was a big part of the build at one point. Also, how important is 6L vsa solid 5L on a good chest piece? I only have like 2 Ex to my name so won't be getting anything good for quite some time and not sure if I should really push this build any further as I just don't have the currency to do anything at this point.

Also, noticing an item when looking up the 6L called the Atziri's splendor, which has high evasion that works better than belly's armor for this build. Is the % health just better? Even with a higher health roll on the Splendor?

Need advice about claw. While buying my first rare claw to replace ornament I should focus more on elemental dps or more on atk speed and crit?

For example what would be better, claw with 1.9 atk speed, around 7,5% crit and 220 elemental dps or claw with around 1,7 atk speed, 7% crit and 290 elemental dps?
Cant spend more than exalt because Im saving up for the shield so thats why I ask.
this build work great too using frost blades for clearing
FIX SG SERVER
I need help on what to upgrade next

Testing it out in standard, and I am not at all impressed at the Tooltip DPS comparison...

80k me vs 200k you...

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info