[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Jakle1111 wrote:
Hey guys, not sure if this has been mentioned but seems like the best substitute for Ancestral Call for single target damage/boss damage is easily Damage on Full Life. Am I missing something?

Depends. If you use a movement skill tied to Blood Magic, you aren't going to be on Full Life often with Vaal Pact.
new gem/support gem idea for our 3 or 4 link with herald of ice:

i switches from onslaught/innervate/herald of ice + (blood rage) to onslaught/innervate/herald of ice + ICE BITE because bloodrage felt dangerous to me at times. since i scratched herald of thunder a long time ago in favour of 2-socket bubonics, i had quite some mana left over that is now put to better use.

what ice bite does it generates frenzy charges (subsitute for blood rage in this regard) with the downside of losing ias vs the upside of not dropping like crazy when no mobs are around (this allows for a better use of damage on full life aswell which i run in my main 6-link). moreover it adds a ton of dmg to herald of ice and thus increases innervate and onslaught uptime significantly.

IGN: Kitaen
Can someone check my character out... I can do the guardians and I haven't tried shaper yet., but I seem really weak on boss damage. Idk if the 4R 2B is the problem or what, but my boss damage isn't that great.
"

im doing the non-vaal pact tree

im lvl 88 and i get only 60k tooltip with ancestrap and potions runing. and i get about 75k with all charges flasks and bonuses runing. i have 400% crit multi and 30% crit chance. what should i be looking for to upgrade and what the upgrade should be.

i tried abyssus (500% crit multi) but that didnt rly scale well as it only gave me 3k ish more dps without flasks etc and i got 1shoted very often. i also switched out herald of ice for arctic armor.

i tried to run uber lab few times but i die insanely fast on traps. is that normal or is that because of me doing something wrong?

i did atziri deathless tho. pretty much 1 shot her so that was satisfying.

pls help!
Last edited by GetDestroyedM8 on Dec 31, 2017, 4:33:13 PM
"
JSquiggle wrote:
Adding deathless shaper at 85, without acrobatics or vaal pact. The only part that is weird is the between 2-3 when the mini boss shotguns.

I'm using the VP build without VP. I'm about to switch to the "non vp". I did have issues with the trash in Uber atziri, but I don't have phase acro, and I've since switched from herald of thunder to Arctic armor. About to start min-maxing.

Tooltip about 140k, still need gems to tick 20. Murderous jewels are bananas.

Anyone want to take a stab at the best bang for buck upgrade on this gear? I think I'm going to head for 2/3proj helm.
I asked this a few pages back but I think it got buried in gear-checks:

Why is lyco so good vs. the orient claw to get the "hits can't be evaded"? Does it just free up the weapon to be able to stack crit? I feel like I'm not understanding something about that shield and why it's so good and worth close to 3ex.
Any idea what to work on build wise?

Here's my current gear. I've beaten Red Guardians and Elder, and can solo uber lab pretty well but it feels lacking right now. I can easily see a few items that could be upgraded, but what would be a good step forward that outright doesn't cost like 12+ exalts; since it seems even mediocre claws with good edps are unreasonably expensive, and the helmets are alot also.

Your weapon is garbage.
"
cfreyrun wrote:
Any idea what to work on build wise?

Here's my current gear. I've beaten Red Guardians and Elder, and can solo uber lab pretty well but it feels lacking right now. I can easily see a few items that could be upgraded, but what would be a good step forward that outright doesn't cost like 12+ exalts; since it seems even mediocre claws with good edps are unreasonably expensive, and the helmets are alot also.

U mean u killed shaper n guardians wif these gear? Wow..
"
wickster92 wrote:
I asked this a few pages back but I think it got buried in gear-checks:

Why is lyco so good vs. the orient claw to get the "hits can't be evaded"? Does it just free up the weapon to be able to stack crit? I feel like I'm not understanding something about that shield and why it's so good and worth close to 3ex.

it was asked by at least one other person and answered by me and most likely quite a few other guys too (around 182, this thread gets pages so fast)

Reason why ornament of the east is not as good as lycosidae is that molten strike would then alternate attacks between your main hand claw and the ornament of the east, which does crap dps here after leveling to maybe L60 (I used it till L61, at which point I equipped my good claw).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info