[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
DxDead wrote:
Hello i have a small problem right now with the Herald of Ice-Onsaulght Support-Innervate Support right now, i have problems figuring how this is working because we use Elemental Focus so mob dont shatter and if they dont shatter herald of ice dont proc, As i understand elemental focus is for clearing and Inc AoE for bosses, but how am i supposed to proc innervate and onsaulght on clearing if i have ele focus linked ?

Molten Strike:

[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support/Ancestral Call Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support - pref level 21
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[21/20] Elemental Focus/Increased Area of Effect Support
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support

This is the main setup. You Swap "Ele Focus" for "Increased Area" and "Ancestral Call" for "Ele Dmg with Attacks" for Single Target.
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 21, 2017, 1:38:42 PM
"
ShaxMC wrote:
What are BiS jewels, the guide says Life, Resists, and Crit Multi jewels but, he doesn't address the new abyss jewels. I know that on an earlier post GornoDD talks about the abyss jewels, but he mistakenly believes that abyss jewels cannot have Crit Multi.

So my question is, what jewel would be better?

- A jewel with flat 60-80 Ele Dmg and some Crit Multi or Life.
- A jewel with over 30% Crit Multi and some Life.
- A jewel with over 50% Crit Multi and nothing else.

PS. I don't need Resists in my jewels, i can cap without them at 109%.

bis jewels (dps wise) in the following order (considering you don't have to cap any resis or possibly need some int):

multi with elemental kills / global multi / multi with onehanded weapons / %life
followed by double multi (any kind) / %life / some beneficial 4th stat (ias or fire dmg)
followed by double flat ele damage / flat life / global multi

the last 2 are fairly close and depend on you the rest of your gear. multi is usually the best in endgame gear, while flat is a good choice anytime.

i suggest start of with a lot of flat and life, then go to flat ele + life + multi and if you can afford buy some uber expensive 4 stat jewels with 2 or 3 multi rolls
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 21, 2017, 1:43:55 PM
Hi,

Quick question: The "My Gear" section doesn't show a chest piece. What's the story there?

Thanks,

-Ben
"
benfinkel wrote:
Hi,

Quick question: The "My Gear" section doesn't show a chest piece. What's the story there?

Thanks,

-Ben

belly
One Question,
is this build HC Viable?
and where does the lifeleech with swords come from?
AND :D Whats kind of better, molten strike or bladeflurry?
Last edited by fabi06 on Dec 21, 2017, 3:22:31 PM
Later on when you spec out of vitality void and the mana leech nodes, how do you maintain mana? I'm not seeing any leech on gear or potions. Thanks!
"
fabi06 wrote:
One Question,
is this build HC Viable?
and where does the lifeleech with swords come from?
AND :D Whats kind of better, molten strike or bladeflurry?

1. Yes its hardcore viable. I had this conformed by quite a few users and some made it to 100. Most pretty much invested a little more into life than the original guide.

2. From the Life leech nodes just below Vaal Pact. There is a dedicated section with an adjusted passive tree in the guide.

3. Molten Strike is far better at the moment. It might get nerfed in the future or maybe not, well see.
Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 21, 2017, 3:30:58 PM
"
jhahn812 wrote:
Later on when you spec out of vitality void and the mana leech nodes, how do you maintain mana? I'm not seeing any leech on gear or potions. Thanks!

Claw nodes
I am trying to buy a claw atm.

Whats the minimum Attack Speed and Critical Strike Chance on the Claw to be nice for this build?

Thanks guys
Well sadly as i said before i can't outleech even t13-t14 map bosses(rare/corrupted rare),i don't know what's wrong. Is that about instant 40+ claw Life on hit value that im missing? Is that implicit mod a required condition for survivability in 13+ maps?

Im surely will not be able to facetank Shapers Beam/Guardians damage,if i can't even outleech t13-t15 bosses.

One mate was telling me before in this thread that it's about Lycosidae 100% chance to hit value,now i can prove that's its not.
What your thoughs guys?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 21, 2017, 5:48:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info