[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey guys,

I'd like to ask if I should look for:

250+ edps claw with crit chance and like 30% ele dmg with attack skills

or

320-350 edps claw with crit chance
Anyone high level with this in Abyss HC yet? Any tips on things to look out for or adjust from this build, anything you did different?

"
4L frost blades isn't better than 6L 10 projectile molten strike in clearing imo, too low damage for high maps, bad vs large packs without chain. As for gem swapping - it's not really needed, you can drop conc effect for inc crit and inc area for wep and use it vs everything. AC is actually a huge buff for ST when using ground attack glitch.

How do you proc spell part of Instruments of Virtue without Orb and/or AP ?

You're right! I missed Instruments of virtue completely. Thanks for pointing it out. It is true that Frost blades isn't exactly 1 hit on higher tier maps. I'm gonna give your gem links a try!
what is best combo gems for 5l?
for single target (boss) and for maps ?
"
xTheDarkAngel wrote:
Can gear-check me please ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xTheDarkAngel/characters -- xDanteHTB; don't know what to buy, quite squishy (not only cause of tabula rasa) and still need way more damage

You have no life rolls on your amulet,shield and one of your rings, 2nd ring life roll is way too low - should be at least 60.Tabula is actually bad too ... this build doesn't need 6 link till very late end game.A 5 link yellow chest with life and resist would do you much better trough white,yellow and low tier red maps.Then your skill tree needs adjusting too... the leech nodes in duelist area are worthless, all the leech you'll ever need comes from Soul Raker claw node as well as some life gain on hit from weapon.I personally didn't even pick up Vaal Pact untill I started red tier maps now. So drop the duelist leech and get Primeval Force and the 6% life behind Devotion. For damage you could switch to rare claw and get a bit of accuracy on jewelry as well as better abyssal jewels and stigyan vise belt...like the sockets are so good only belt better than rare stygian vise would be Headhunter.
"
what is best combo gems for 5l?
for single target (boss) and for maps ?

i vote for AC-MULTI-WEP(maybe add lightning-try both and check tooltip)-INCCRIT(this is huge boost, not only cause raw dps but cause resistance pen on crit too, not sure why OP didn't mention one)

we don't want any of inc area or conc effect because standart area of 10 proj is just fine balance for both ST and mapping
Uberlab with this build ... no chance !
"

true hahahahha
"

there are a lot of ppl farming uber lab with this build right now (including me). it's super safe if you drop vaal pact and do not use blood rage but still ok with those.
Thanks for the build, having a good run so far.
Also found an extreme dmg boost in

sadly they're iLvl 18 and I only realized how good they are as I replaced them with

and wondered why I did so much less dmg all of a sudden,
like being able to kill in under a second to need multiple seconds on normal mobs.

Also if someone could enlighten me, as to why they give such a big boost without it reflecting in the numbers, that would be nice, because I can't explain this and I'm not that bad at math just missing some info apparently~

InGame : Eulenkautz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info