[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Darkness entroned with a couple of 70+ dmg murderous eyes is a huge dps boost for this build in case you need it and can cap ress otherwise
"
Grumphette wrote:
Hinekora's sight with it's +1000 in accuracy ratting might be a good alternative. Cost less than the Lycosidae.

that is complete dogshit and not a good alternative
IGN: Kitaen
Can gear-check me please ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xTheDarkAngel/characters -- xDanteHTB; don't know what to buy, quite squishy (not only cause of tabula rasa) and still need way more damage
"
fleokan wrote:
"
just me have big problems with mana? if someone can see my gear i will apreciate, 67 mana only :/

skip herald of thunder until you can support it with enlighten lvl 3, make sure you have mana leech node (either claw next to shadow aither duelist's 0.4% life/mana node)

I have enligt 3, anyway I get 67 mana, I did not get any mana leech because a gear tree does not say to catch, just at leveling
Well since Lycosidae price Skyrocketed
is there really no alternative for this build ?
"
"
fleokan wrote:
"
just me have big problems with mana? if someone can see my gear i will apreciate, 67 mana only :/

skip herald of thunder until you can support it with enlighten lvl 3, make sure you have mana leech node (either claw next to shadow aither duelist's 0.4% life/mana node)

I have enligt 3, anyway I get 67 mana, I did not get any mana leech because a gear tree does not say to catch, just at leveling

what tree are you refering too? both 53 points and 77 points trees have mana leech below the duelist and endgame version rely on claw node to the right fromthe shadow
"
Dextrom wrote:
Well since Lycosidae price Skyrocketed
is there really no alternative for this build ?

Ornament of the East, it has acceptable speed and crit, most of the base damage in build come from gems anyway

I have enligt 3, anyway I get 67 mana, I did not get any mana leech because a gear tree does not say to catch, just at leveling[/quote]
what tree are you refering too? both 53 points and 77 points trees have mana leech below the duelist and endgame version rely on claw node to the right fromthe shadow[/quote]

y but its normal have only 67 mana?? with enlight 3
Hi guys, I made a couple of changes mainly losing the ancestral protector-orb of storms-power charge on crit and faster attack support(on shield charge) for a 4-linked frost blade.

I find this significantly improves clear speed and removes the need to swap gems before bosses (molten strike can be focused for single target) without much single target dps drop off.

Would like to hear what you guys think about this or should i just stick to molten strike?
Any comments/suggestions on my gear?

Any comment/tips is deeply appreciated! Thank you all in advance :)
(Check out my character Horneh :D)
Last edited by Aheya on Dec 19, 2017, 8:11:21 AM
"
Aheya wrote:
Hi guys, I made a couple of changes mainly losing the ancestral protector-orb of storms-power charge on crit and faster attack support(on shield charge) for a 4-linked frost blade.

I find this significantly improves clear speed and removes the need to swap gems before bosses (molten strike can be focused for single target) without much single target dps drop off.

Would like to hear what you guys think about this or should i just stick to molten strike?
Any comments/suggestions on my gear?

Any comment/tips is deeply appreciated! Thank you all in advance :)
(Check out my character Horneh :D)

4L frost blades isn't better than 6L 10 projectile molten strike in clearing imo, too low damage for high maps, bad vs large packs without chain. As for gem swapping - it's not really needed, you can drop conc effect for inc crit and inc area for wep and use it vs everything. AC is actually a huge buff for ST when using ground attack glitch.

How do you proc spell part of Instruments of Virtue without Orb and/or AP ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info