[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
ark30 wrote:
Ok so I am confused a little. What type of Vinktar should we be getting? I see there are a few different versions on poe trade. Especially after the comments a few above mine.

imho vinktar is not really worth it at all.

you want a diamond, dying sun, atziris promise, a safety instant life flask and probably a quicksilver for mapping anyways. only for bosses vinktar would outperform a quicksilver. and then you'd have to run with a lifeflask/diamond that removes shock.

also the dps gain for such little amount of time is not impressive at all.

tdlr: buy a vinktar after you have EVERYTHING else maxed to switch for ST bosses only. flat lightning vinktar to attacks of course. spell/penetration vinktar does little to nothing for us.
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:

the problem with AC is the immense spread. i play lightning strike on a 5l as clear skill and i havn't even specced into AoE to minimize the molten ball range. i feel with AC i am wasting more and more balls that never hit smaller/average size models. AC is certainly the best clear skill but i am not sold on its pure single target value, even after mastering shift clicking range.

does anyone have an explanation on the hitbox indicators and/or range of molten balls when running AC?

Im running MS/ALD/conc/multi/EF/AC for trash and most bosses, swap EDWA for small hitbox bosses. Use numlock trick/shift to proc 2x balls.
Can gear-check me please ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xTheDarkAngel/characters -- xDanteHTB; don't know what to buy, quite squishy (not only cause of tabula rasa) and still need way more damage
Lycosidae is getting stupidly overpriced. Now it cost like 4-5ex alone. Ehh :/.
Hinekora's sight with it's +1000 in accuracy ratting might be a good alternative. Cost less than the Lycosidae.
I'm wondering how important it is to get stun immunity?
Wait to be killed because you were stunned :) There is nothing more frustrating
Last edited by Grumphette on Dec 19, 2017, 6:00:03 AM
just me have big problems with mana? if someone can see my gear i will apreciate, 67 mana only :/
I cannot access your character. How can i ? 67 overall ? or after all the mana reservations ?
"
just me have big problems with mana? if someone can see my gear i will apreciate, 67 mana only :/

skip herald of thunder until you can support it with enlighten lvl 3, make sure you have mana leech node (either claw next to shadow aither duelist's 0.4% life/mana node)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info