[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
ummbaba wrote:
Hello,
Can someone explain to me why my molten strike projectiles have stopped doing damage. The build was running fine up until now.

It's your glove enchantment.

"
samuukaa wrote:

You have caster Vinktar. Don't know if you noticed.
Last edited by Kruciall on Dec 18, 2017, 11:23:31 PM
I thought this was a blade flurry build, maybe LiftingNerdBro got it wrong idk.
I have a question, why do we use conc affect with increased aoe? I was playing around with gem setups and right now I'm using Molten strike with multistrike, elemental damage, added lightning, increased aoe, and ancestral call. With this setup, I find I get more dps. Am I just doing the conc setup wrong?
"
Kruciall wrote:
"
ummbaba wrote:
Hello,
Can someone explain to me why my molten strike projectiles have stopped doing damage. The build was running fine up until now.

It's your glove enchantment.

"
samuukaa wrote:

You have caster Vinktar. Don't know if you noticed.

Yea, i noticed, trying to save some money to buy the correct one
@samuukaa / @all imho it is somewhat unfair that different drop luck ... i mean: you say the belly was the only expensive item, so you think the lycosidae wasn't expensive and it costs around 220 chaos ...

So either your drop luck was kinda high and you've got something you can sell, or you know something i don't know ... ie how to gain currency fast ...

I mean: the highest i could sold since essence league (afterwards were breach league, the one before 3.0, than 3.0 and actually abyss 3.1) was something for about 60 chaos i think ...

I have absolutely no chance to play something which needs expensive items even if i would like to play ...
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Dec 19, 2017, 1:02:02 AM
Hi Gornodd,

I'm getting kind of bored of my current build and looking to transition into the Inquisitor Molten Strike. Do you think my current gear (character public - _MUDA_MUDA_MUDA) would make it a seamless transition?

Also wondering how you think the MS with Ancestral Call goes for clearing (would love to see a video of this) when compared to Pathfinder Spectral Throws?
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 19, 2017, 1:19:56 AM
Ok so I am confused a little. What type of Vinktar should we be getting? I see there are a few different versions on poe trade. Especially after the comments a few above mine.
Last edited by ark30 on Dec 19, 2017, 1:29:11 AM
"
@samuukaa / @all imho it is somewhat unfair that different drop luck ... i mean: you say the belly was the only expensive item, so you think the lycosidae wasn't expensive and it costs around 220 chaos ...

So either your drop luck was kinda high and you've got something you can sell, or you know something i don't know ... ie how to gain currency fast ...

I mean: the highest i could sold since essence league (afterwards were breach league, the one before 3.0, than 3.0 and actually abyss 3.1) was something for about 60 chaos i think ...

I have absolutely no chance to play something which needs expensive items even if i would like to play ...

Yeah nevermind, one of my friends let me borrow the lycosidae since he is not using it in his build anymore, but you're correct its pretty expensive with the nerf on the drop rate.

What I usually do is start the league with a really cheap build (in this league i did a essence drain) and start mapping on the first day, that way you can make a lot of currency from the dropped items and you don't need that much luck.

The problem i see with path of exile is that you need be really lucky or you need to play a lot, its a grinding game after all, so you just have to play and grind until you reach your goal. I hope i was able to help you a little, If you need anything else just PM me I'm usually online from 12-22 EDT.
Last edited by samuukaa on Dec 19, 2017, 1:32:03 AM
I'm also thinking a Tombfist:

http://poe.trade/search/hohenyaritakob

would heavily outperform a Malygoros.
"
Icaros wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
best MS single target links?

MS
conc
WED
multistrike? (better than AC on pure ST?)
added cold
added lightning

p.s. not a fan of no ele focus. 70% of my (or our?) dps is lightning and i am quite sure we can shock most bosses with good gear

AC can actually provide a ton more single target.
Shift click and attack just outside melee range, you'll be flinging balls and get AC clones flinging balls. Easily 2x balls on boss hitboxes, which is potentially much stronger than WED.

I've been running
MS
Multi
AC
Added Light
Conc

Without swapping so far. Inc AoE messes with Point Blank. Inpulsa's and Herald of Ice help a lot with aoe clear anyway. Last link I'll probably use Increased Crit.

Sheet DPS won't tell you the whole story with Molten Strike. Test it out, see what feels good for you.

the problem with AC is the immense spread. i play lightning strike on a 5l as clear skill and i havn't even specced into AoE to minimize the molten ball range. i feel with AC i am wasting more and more balls that never hit smaller/average size models. AC is certainly the best clear skill but i am not sold on its pure single target value, even after mastering shift clicking range.

does anyone have an explanation on the hitbox indicators and/or range of molten balls when running AC?
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 19, 2017, 2:41:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info