[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Leveling this build right now, only issue I'm having is keeping my mana up? I mean I can just chug mana potions but it's just kind of a chore imo. I didn't notice any mana regen in the skill tree or on any of the budget items unless there is something I'm missing?
"
Leveling this build right now, only issue I'm having is keeping my mana up? I mean I can just chug mana potions but it's just kind of a chore imo. I didn't notice any mana regen in the skill tree or on any of the budget items unless there is something I'm missing?

i used thief's torment ring until i get mana leech node (you don't really need big one throught, 0.4$ is more than enought), i also dropped herald of thunder until i get lvl 3 enlighten cause i'm not comfortable with 50 max mana pool and damage from heralds is just pathetic to be honest
"
Hi im playing this build and its fun but im struggling with getting more dmg and i dont know what i am doing wrong. Can you look at my profile and tell me what should i get? Im around 30k dmg

yeah same i'm struggling at 43k h/o with elemental focus/ elem damage , i don't know where i'm missing 160k dps if you can look at my char and tell me where i'm wrong thx
"
DaveyGrohlton wrote:
I'm doing the Blade Flurry version of this build. I've got HoI, Innervate, Onslaught and Blood Rage linked in my Rat's nest helm, however I never seem to get Innervate or Onslaught to proc, I've tried over 3 maps and nothing works, even when big ice explosions kill lots of enemies. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

Any ideas please? Thank you.
best MS single target links?

MS
conc
WED
multistrike? (better than AC on pure ST?)
added cold
added lightning

p.s. not a fan of no ele focus. 70% of my (or our?) dps is lightning and i am quite sure we can shock most bosses with good gear
IGN: Kitaen
Hi. Could anyone give me advice - should i spend 4ex for multicrat Claw 2T1 +ele damage and crafted AS Crutchance and ele dmg or i could spend this money more effective with my gear? Check it plz. I stopped oneshoted packs with my 30k dps...
"
Kitaen wrote:
best MS single target links?

MS
conc
WED
multistrike? (better than AC on pure ST?)
added cold
added lightning

p.s. not a fan of no ele focus. 70% of my (or our?) dps is lightning and i am quite sure we can shock most bosses with good gear

AC can actually provide a ton more single target.
Shift click and attack just outside melee range, you'll be flinging balls and get AC clones flinging balls. Easily 2x balls on boss hitboxes, which is potentially much stronger than WED.

I've been running
MS
Multi
AC
Added Light
Conc

Without swapping so far. Inc AoE messes with Point Blank. Inpulsa's and Herald of Ice help a lot with aoe clear anyway. Last link I'll probably use Increased Crit.

Sheet DPS won't tell you the whole story with Molten Strike. Test it out, see what feels good for you.

Hello,
Can someone explain to me why my molten strike projectiles have stopped doing damage. The build was running fine up until now.
I'm doing pretty well with this build but I cant manage to fit herald of thunder without either getting a ton of items with multiple off colors or corrupted white sockets. I tried a setup with enlighten only on my HoI cause thats where I could fit it in with my items colored the way they are and it wasn't enough mana. So 2 questions:

How much mana do I actually need to sustain the build?

And what other ways are there to reach that number aside from enlighten?

My character name is NewbFlurry but I switched to MS so if anyone wants to look feel free.

Its pretty strong so far, only expensive item was the 6l belly, really appreciate the guide, very detailed, and very fun build thanks GornoDD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info