[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey guys, short feedback:

Had to start this league a bit late, but got to lvl 83 in 4 days and died twice in maps so far due to stupidity ^^'. Lvling was a blast (I did have a Lyco though) and I had a 1 min Kitava fight XD this was by far the fastest Kitava kill I had so far even compared to opped sunder in Mayhem. Once you pick up multistrike in addition to AC you'll pick up on speed a lot! Ran up till T10 so far and am mostly even not switching to single target setup for bosses, since they melt anyway. For harder bosses I'll do so though. Also, did not feel the need to take vaalpact yet, but maybe later...

Loving the build and was surprised how fast it clears maps :D
I would like to try this build, but i have none of the leveling items and no currency to buy them :( So would this build work without all of that? (Not SSF, just not so lucky with drops yet)

Thx
enjoying the build a lot thx
Last edited by apeksmainman on Dec 16, 2017, 8:04:07 PM
Could someone have a look at my character? I have 7k tooltip, and have no idea what to do to up my dps.
Last edited by NeeFoo on Dec 17, 2017, 2:52:58 AM
If you are having issues getting your buffs to pop then link HOT, HOI, Onslaught, and Innervate all on one item Drop blasphemy and put your enfeeble on your CWDT taken setup and keep that at lvl 1 So all links max at level 38 you will notice a significant difference in buffs and damage output
I was going to wait but got too excited and decided to skip a few hours of sleep and get this going.

So far this is my result. Far from being finished, so I still haven't committed to getting 4B on my boots.

Lvl 81/85K tooltip in hideout/ NO Uber trial - Did Minotaur + zana map. 0 death.. pretty close though at boss fight. 4.4K hp is a bit low.

I can see why you would go for Enfeeble over Wrath.. if this build needs something is defence not dmg. I currently use Vaal Grace instead of HoT until I will get my sockets right.

Crafted the claw with ~500 alts + 15 regals + 15 scours and some augs. Will do for now.
Took me 800~ chromes to get the colors in Belly ( fml that luck)
Everything else came either from my elem ST or just spare in stash.

With 21/20 gems a better claw and amy and better enchants I can see this melting end game.

What I found is that it's a bit squishy, especially on phys damage. Has no immunity to freeze ( only need it on boxes) and no stun immunity.

On the last one I am debating w/e Brine King > Lunaris for phanteon?
Also HoT dosn't seem to add much

Overall quite pleased with the build. I don't quite like MS but so far seems fun. So thank you for this! I will come back when I shall go over lvl 90 with some better gear.

Gear

PS: I have a +1 elemental amy.. would it worth using it with TC or EW on hit on gloves?
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 16, 2017, 8:43:14 PM
I don't understand how you're supposed to have enfeeble, HoI and HoT all active.. is there a reduced mana reservation effect somewhere that I'm not seeing?
"
I don't understand how you're supposed to have enfeeble, HoI and HoT all active.. is there a reduced mana reservation effect somewhere that I'm not seeing?

Enlighten lvl 4 linked to Hot-Enfeblee-Blasphemy
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 16, 2017, 9:24:18 PM
Pretty new to PoE, having a problem staying a live with this build someone point me in the right direction?
Got a 6L Belly of the Beast last night.

Today I've gone broke trying to get the right colors. I've easily sunk over 1400 chromatics trying to get 3 Blue & 3 Red on the Belly.

Vorici calculator tells me the "Atleast 1 Blue @ 4 Chromatics" is most efficient. But I'm starting to worry I'm doing something wrong...
Last edited by Nairul on Dec 17, 2017, 12:22:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info