[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Final update for this thread guys.

Wow, this is probably the hardest i've went in a league to rush to end game goals. I spent all this league inside of the lab basically up until this point, I did some maps for fun to calm off or some normal atziri's but overall it was all labs. I've hit end game grind challenge for 500 lab chests and these are the results.

My current gear on the character and what I will be leaving it with:
Spoiler

I didn't bother 6-linking anything just because I frankly do not intend to use this character outside of lab. I just do not like the playstyle for clearing maps using sunder as it's rather clunky feeling. I also like mapping with insanely fast characters and even with EQ it wouldn't hit those levels (that's not the builds fault though). It works perfect for what it was designed for.

I managed to down uberlab 13 hours into the league with extremely minimal gear and began farming. I've reached my goal item for this character and will probably farm a couple more ex worth of currency to start up a new character to start mapping and end-game bossing. Found a pair of death's door on my second lab (only 8 people had completed uber at that point). managed to get +2 proj tornado shot enchant on starkonja which sold for 8 ex ~3 days into the league. Also got +1 arc chain which sold for 3. This basically propelled me into my disfavor purchase. The rest was just grinding enchants / keys / and selling gems, enchants, items etc.

Goal item complete, done with farming lab and some market buying / selling (buying low priced items and flipping, not really a major part of my income but thought i'd be transparent)

Spoiler

I will most likely be starting this character every league from this point on as long as sunder isn't nerfed (I doubt it will survive another league without seeing some nerfs).

I recommend this build to anyone and thanks again for this guide.
Last edited by vBlitzO on Jun 9, 2018, 4:00:16 AM
Great build man, ty! Can tell about your atlas setup and about your bow character for high maps?
Last edited by RolandMalick on Jun 9, 2018, 7:14:19 AM
why are we not discharging endurance charges?
"
Resolve_Gamer wrote:
what bow build will you go ? im looking for something to farm maps on too

If you're looking for a budget bow build, try out Chin Sol fire elemental hit + conversion items (Pyre + Call of the Brotherhood; make sure to get the new treshold jewels in order to prevent ele hit from choosing light / cold). Take the Avatar of Fire node if you can't / don't want to afford Xoph's Blood.

If you have 30+ ex, stack decent abyss jewels and everything will work^^.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 9, 2018, 9:25:32 AM
"
RolandMalick wrote:
Great build man, ty! Can tell about your atlas setup and about your bow character for high maps?

If you're looking for a budget bow build, try out Chin Sol fire elemental hit + conversion items (Pyre + Call of the Brotherhood; make sure to get the new treshold jewels in order to prevent ele hit from choosing light / cold). Take the Avatar of Fire node if you can't / don't want to afford Xoph's Blood.

If you have 30+ ex, stack decent abyss jewels and everything will work^^.

My Atlas:
T1-13: 100%
T14-16: 1 shaped map / tier.
Finally ran my first Uber Lab today after farming last three days for the trails and man this build is solid for it. It only got dicey at the end cause all the spinning blades of doom.
Super basic question (this is my 1st serious attempt at progression):
How do you get the DEX to wear Starkonja's Hood?

I have only 74 Dexerity while i need 138. I don;t see you have taken any dex passives, so i must miss something obvious
can we do uber atziri with the sunder build?
How do you get enough Dexterity to wear Starkonja's head? I'm level 77 and have 94 dexterity without items... Need 138 to wear that helm. Any help is appreciated!
Loving the build so far, thinking about trying out the Earthquake version. Is there any reason why you opted to use Earthquake over Vaal Earthquake? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info