[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

So at this point is EQ better than sunder for labs? Has there ever been any worry for killing the essences of the lieutenants? thanks
Last league i played sunder .. now i started to play EQ version. I hope to enjoy it :)
Last edited by HELLERcz on Jun 8, 2018, 4:52:36 AM
Hey guys, what axe can i afford instead of kaom's before getting a disfavour? are there any better then kaom's primacy axes, which are not very expensive?
"
azzerr2 wrote:
Hey guys, what axe can i afford instead of kaom's before getting a disfavour? are there any better then kaom's primacy axes, which are not very expensive?

Sinvicta's Mettle's axe might be a bit better, but it lacks the culling strike which makes kaom's primacy a really good axe
Greetings
Kind of a new player here, wondering if using ground slam is also vialbe with complete tree and itemisation that is posted in the guide.
If not, what would u reccomend.
Thank u for your time.
Greetings
Kind of a new player here, wondering if using ground slam is also vialbe with complete tree and itemisation that is posted in the guide.
If not, what would u reccomend.
Thank u for your time.
hi there guys i just played this build on flashback event the build was fun and tanky though i still die a lot noob problems XD. also i see a lot of post/replies here that are on incursion league having almost complete items how do you guys manage to farm? i only play on a limited time a day. advise is very much welcome.
I was able to achieve 490k dps according to PoB with a few tweaks to this build. I went for some more attack speed on gloves, a shaped belt and a corrupted amulet. I also got an extra gem slot because i found another sick gem for very cheap.

Pastebin for PoB: https://pastebin.com/tkURTams

Check out my character "aeroMoltenStrike" on my profile as well.
Last edited by aer0_ on Jun 8, 2018, 8:06:08 PM
what bow build will you go ? im looking for something to farm maps on too
Hello there, great guide. Only one question though...fortify on your sunder/eq set-up? Unyielding was changed, no? I read the guide twice to make sure I didn't miss any thing. So I am confused on why it's still in your main 5/6-link set up.

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info