[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

yo 99prosorc would like to get an answer from you

after throwing 5 ex into this bitch i got 6 links, and using maim in EQ now.
My Question is, why do you currently use Maim in both, Sunder/EQ & Ancestral Warchief?

Bloodlust seems like a much better choice for me, so could you please explain why you are using 2nd Maim?
Last edited by Dub_y0 on Jun 7, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
guys what gems to add in Brightbeak and 3 green socket Prismatic eclipse?
Thanks for the great guide! If I have a two Jewel tombfist, that means I have free intimidate and maim. I also have fortify on my leap slam. How should I be socketing sunder? Damage on full life would require us to drop Bloodrage, correct?
Last edited by aer0_ on Jun 7, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
"
Weist87 wrote:
"
The_Natural wrote:
Hey guys, I'm a noob, but why is Brightbeak necessary for the weapon swap? Just had one drop in act 6 and am a little confused as to why it's necessary, although I'm pleased to have it drop!

For this build, weapon swap is for faster moving skill which is leap slam that depends on attack speed.

So I would leap around with the DW weapons out, and then switch to the 2H to deal damage? I feel like that's going to be janky in practice or am I just bad?
"
aer0_ wrote:
Thanks for the great guide! If I have a two Jewel tombfist, that means I have free intimidate and maim. I also have fortify on my leap slam. How should I be socketing sunder? Damage on full life would require us to drop Bloodrage, correct?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maim

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maim_Support

Maim =/= Maim Support
so i guess u dont know either
"
Dub_y0 wrote:

My Question is, why do you currently use Maim in both, Sunder/EQ & Ancestral Warchief?

Bloodlust seems like a much better choice for me, so could you please explain why you are using 2nd Maim?

I'm already using AW + Bloodlust. You should not link EQ/Sunder + Bloodlust, because it prevents you from applying any bleeding... Swap Maim with Ruthless if you want - I prefer Maim though. Ruthless is only a very small dps increase vs. single targets. Check it out in Path of Building. Also concider: AW isn't up all the time.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 7, 2018, 3:02:05 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Dub_y0 wrote:

I'm already using AW + Bloodlust. You should not link EQ/Sunder + Bloodlust, because it prevents you from applying any bleeding... Swap Maim with Ruthless if you want - I prefer Maim though. Ruthless is only a very small dps increase vs. single targets. Check it out in Path of Building. Also concider: AW isn't up all the time.

6L EQ: EQ + Less Dur + Fortify + Conc/AoE + Melee Phys + Maim

6L: Warchief + Melee Phys + Faster Attacks + Conc + Bloodlust + Maim

Thats what u wrote in your Guide. Im using Maim in my EQ setup, but why would i want a second Maim in my Warchief? U are using 2 Maims currently

Thanks for the awesome guide man. Must be a lucky build this was from my first Uber Lab.
Last edited by Qubbler on Jun 7, 2018, 8:00:39 PM
I've switched to eq aswell today. It feels so much stronger, but only if you've got a Disfavour and 6 links. Eq wrecks incursions in comparison to sunder. Great guide. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info