[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

At what level did you guys start farming the Uber-Lab?
Got my gear completed, but am not sure how i stack up against Itzaro.
Lvl 72 atm, so got a bit more to go, but i´m sure wondering if it´s doable at 75.
"
At what level did you guys start farming the Uber-Lab?
Got my gear completed, but am not sure how i stack up against Itzaro.
Lvl 72 atm, so got a bit more to go, but i´m sure wondering if it´s doable at 75.

75+ for last ascendancy points(kill all mechanics)
80+ and 5.5k hp+ for easy full runs
I actually just finished my first 2 uber lab runs at level 72 (with 4.2k hp and 5l Sunder). Didn't completed full keys run, since my dps is not high enough to damage Izaro within a short period of time.
Hi,
Whats better for smooth mapping through atlas ? :) EQ or Sunder ? Or its individual
Atziri's Disfavour or one handed axe 400 pdps + 70%+ extra dmg stat stick willa be better? And why?
"
SerenityN0w wrote:
How do you get enough Dexterity to wear Starkonja's head? I'm level 77 and have 94 dexterity without items... Need 138 to wear that helm. Any help is appreciated!

You make Starkonja provide the Dexterity for itself. Starkonja grants at least 50 Dexterity when wearing it, since you are at 94, this would put you over 144 and hence allow you to use Starkonjas once you wear it.
You can now simply put on 1-2 Dexterity items for a second to reach 138 Dexterity. Now you can put on Starkonjas, which is now self sustaining and you can de-equip the dexterity gear.

You need to repeat this steps if you ever need to take of your Starkonjas for any reason, but that should not happen to frequently.

I hope this does help you out. :)
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
Whats better for smooth mapping through atlas ? :) EQ or Sunder ? Or its individual

Hi, having played both from my own personal experience, Sunder does better for mapping but EQ is better for boss killing. Just switch the gems when you're killing bosses or put it on a 2nd Atziri if you're rich. This is from my own playing experience this league and I'm a pretty mediocre player.I could be completely wrong and doing many things wrong so take it from me if you will.
is dual wield or 2h going to be more powerful with all the best gear?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Ok, this may be a dumb question but i´m rather new to the game so please forgive me for being stupid.
I´ve done the lab at lvl 80, Kaom's Axe, did stick to the recommended gear. Got no jewels atm, but the build feels pretty decent so far. Itzaro was no problem at all. Didn´t even scratch me.
HOWEVER, Argus i had some trouble with, mainly because i could not attack the damn bastard. Every time i did, i ran out of mana instantly and could only do normal attacks anymore.
Can someone PLEASE educate me, why does this happen? I couldn´t find anything about any leech mechanic on him. Am i not doing enough damage to leech mana with my attacks?

I got him down after quite some time with my AP, but i´d rather avoid this situation in future runs.
Appreciate any help. Thx guys.
"
Darashik wrote:
"
SerenityN0w wrote:
How do you get enough Dexterity to wear Starkonja's head? I'm level 77 and have 94 dexterity without items... Need 138 to wear that helm. Any help is appreciated!

You make Starkonja provide the Dexterity for itself. Starkonja grants at least 50 Dexterity when wearing it, since you are at 94, this would put you over 144 and hence allow you to use Starkonjas once you wear it.
You can now simply put on 1-2 Dexterity items for a second to reach 138 Dexterity. Now you can put on Starkonjas, which is now self sustaining and you can de-equip the dexterity gear.

You need to repeat this steps if you ever need to take of your Starkonjas for any reason, but that should not happen to frequently.

I hope this does help you out. :)

It does, ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info