[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Anyone else having trouble clearing high level incursions? I got a disfavour and a 6L chest but those guys have a ton of health. Perhaps a lion's roar. Getting onslaught on an abyss jewel went a long way, but one extra boost would be nice.

I'm also struggling vs the minotaur but that might be due to a lack of armour on the chest. Might 5L a brass dome and sub that out for the fight. If he doesn't one-shot me right away I can whittle him down. Getting the fortify and endurance charges to start the fight is the problem. Especially if he kills me near the door entrance. Maybe a granite or basalt flask would help. Is there a way to get endurance charges out of combat?
GUYs need suggestion to upgrade my build

Currently only want to farm shaper and uber without dying

any suggestions?
GUYs need suggestion to upgrade my build

Currently only want to farm shaper and uber without dying

any suggestions?
nvm
Last edited by scorpion7010 on Jun 14, 2018, 6:04:09 PM
Trying to decide the best budget way to do things till I can afford a Disfavor.

Right now I have a 5L armor to do sunder. For my weapon I have Kaom's Primacy and was thinking of upgrading it to a 3L to do Enfeeble. I have ancestral in a 4L on my boots and leap slam on my gloves.

Since I haven't upgrade my Kaom's yet I could go get a Hezmana and upgrade that instead. I'm not putting on a ton of sockets so don't expect it to cost a lot and I don't want to dump a ton of C into a weapon that is only holding me over until I can buy a Disfavor.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!
"
TorsoReaper wrote:
Trying to decide the best budget way to do things till I can afford a Disfavor.

Right now I have a 5L armor to do sunder. For my weapon I have Kaom's Primacy and was thinking of upgrading it to a 3L to do Enfeeble. I have ancestral in a 4L on my boots and leap slam on my gloves.

Since I haven't upgrade my Kaom's yet I could go get a Hezmana and upgrade that instead. I'm not putting on a ton of sockets so don't expect it to cost a lot and I don't want to dump a ton of C into a weapon that is only holding me over until I can buy a Disfavor.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

You trade for a 5L Kaom's cheaper than you can you can probably 6 socket the thing. Hezmana is a bit spendier. Either way, there's too many on the market to manually link it.
So I am confused, is Determination part of the main build while we leveling? I am lvl 66, should we have that? I am running Hatred and Herald of Ash as my Auras, taking up 75% of my mana reserve. Just wondering.
Hello I am currently lvl 73 going EQ for mostly Uber lab. My tooltip DPS is only reading about 10k with my auras and 20/20 gems for my 5 link EQ. Would post my gear on here not sure how. Was wondering if anyone could let me know how to post my gear so I could try to get opinions on how to boost dps. Thanks !

Hello I am going EQ and only doing about 10k DPS at lvl 73 I do have the blood grip ammy in bank ready to be put on at 74. Strictly uber labs. Any idea on how to get more dps besides a disfavor? Maybe its my links? Any help would be appreciated, Thank you in advanced
Why are you running hatred in this build, where does the cold damage come in at??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info