[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Kaustix wrote:
How do i get enough dexterity to wear Starkonja's?
I'm using 2 skill points for the +30dex and still don't have enough.

Get an amulet to wear when you need to take off/put on starkonja, then after putting your starkonja on you can put your regular amulet back on. starkonja itself gives enough dex you should meet the requirement.
I have 18.5K~ base dps & 27.5K~ with boosts at level 82 with not so good items, is it ok? tier7-8 magic maps no problem, also lab 3 (merciless) way too easy. Any item recommendations? stuff that I should go for first?
17K~ armour/4.5k~ life

Also, it says 20 points left for me on skill tree and only 3 more nodes are left from the build, and build has 7 extra points left in end. but for me it is leaving 17... did I miss something?
Last edited by dominatorTA on Jun 6, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
please help, what gem links do you use when dual wielding? this build has 2 6Ls, dont know what to use instead of the warchief 6l for dual weild
"
please help, what gem links do you use when dual wielding? this build has 2 6Ls, dont know what to use instead of the warchief 6l for dual weild

6L Sunder/EQ/whatever in your body armour - 4L Warchief in any other item.
"

I run with: Melee Phys, Maim, Multistrike, Conc effect and added damamge on full life. My tooltip sunder in h/o without buff/flasks is about 120k 6.5k health 75% resists lvl 91. ~250 chaos of gear. Also i don't really need to use warchief besides bosses which are quick anyway. I normally just culling strike on warchief

Last edited by airanx on Jun 6, 2018, 7:01:18 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick update on how my league has gone after using this build as a starter.

Day 1: got to mapping and bought the Kaoms Axe. Leveling was ok, but I'm not a fan of leveling with melee builds so I can't comment too much.

Day 2: Did all trials and was able to do full Uber runs, but the damage from Kaoms was poor so I bought a Hezmana's Bloodlust and ran Hatred and Determination. Damage was better, but I still failed a lot of incursions because I couldn't kill the mini-bosses in time. Didn't even look like dying though, this build is tanky as all hell. Ran a bunch of labs and didn't get a single good enchant or drop, just sold most gems etc for around 1-5c. Bought a pair of spiked gloves, carnage heart and Belt of the deceiver. Running 2 5L (both linked by myself). ENded the day with about 65c and other random currency.

Day 3: Farmed Labs and tried mapping and incursions. Huge amount of survivability, but I was really getting down about the damage. Boss mobs in incursion temples with regen could almost outregen my damage. I looked at the prices of A Disfavour and was surprised to see them going to cheap. Made a huge push, selling everything I could and was surprised that I scrapped 240c together and bought a disfavor

I ended the day really happy. Not great rolls, but I've never pushed to get something like this at such an early stage. I started to review the build a little differently, realising that although it is very meat and potatoes in terms of playstyle and the damage was super low to what I was used to, the build (and guide) perfectly set me up to be able to afford a decent axe on day three (before they jumped in price by around 100c.

Day 4: Ho ho ho. Full lab runs, don't ever look like dying and with the new weapon, damage is considerably better. Buy a slightly better chest piece for a couple of c, a lions roar and atrizi flask. Farm lab and get annoyed by still no good drops or enchants. End the day with about another 100c sitting int he bank.

Day 5: Sick of lab, waste currency on maps and I'm happy enough with the sunder playstyle. No boss is even slightly threatening and I make about 2ex generally mucking around. No 6L, but I buy a new belt and change the carnage heart to a blood grip. Get a Chimera map drop and roll it to something pretty savage. Has poison so I change my pantheon setup and roll with it.

Result: https://i.imgur.com/QFF6ttG.png

Damage might still be lower than other builds I usually play, but being able to do this boss and not touch a health pot was very satisfying. Spent the rest of the night killing bosses for other people for free just because I wanted to see what kind of damage I could take.

Current Gear:

Overall I'm not sure if the tanky sunder playstyle is ever really going to be my thing, but this build does exactly what's advertised in the guide: unkillable lab/boss farming machine. Still yet to try end game bosses (and won't till I 6L) but I'm confident this build can manage them with perhaps a few small tweaks.

TL/DR: Great guide that followed up with its promise. Great work Op!
Last edited by jns on Jun 6, 2018, 7:58:48 PM
I love the build, one of my favorites I did make one change to the gems which I think you should add too:

Since you don't really have the mana pool for arctic armor/herald/hatred at the same time, you will probably only run three gems.

So I ran those three in my tombfist with the murderous eye jewel, and I added Phase Run to my CWDT for MS % and 20 % PHY dmg including it's synergy with frenzy charges. I thought you might wanna look into it!
What is the difference between dual wield and two handed axe here?

I am rather slow in farming due to limited play time, atziri's disfavour seem so far away for me. Would like to understand more about the different ad I am considering to use soul taker and a stat stick.

Appreciate any help !
Hey what gem is the best to replace multistrike with for single target? The change target for the 2nd and 3rd strike is really irritating sometimes since the boss fights take longer.
I really like this assembly, I played her last league and league 3.0, BUT this is not a cheap assembly and it does not kill uber atziri and eldera!
have suggestions for working with ubert attiri?

sry my bad eng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info