[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

What's everyone's DPS? Just hit maps and everything up to T6 feels pretty smooth, and survivability seems good (https://imgur.com/ENhrSP2) , but the damage number just seems low. Don't most end-game builds hit in the hundreds-K DPS? Mine's just around 46K, although I'm only 4-linked and none of them have quality. But in POB that still only brings me up to 60K.

What could I improve of these items, do you think?
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
Last edited by elegant on Jun 5, 2018, 2:51:00 PM
"
elegant wrote:
What's everyone's DPS? Just hit maps and everything up to T6 feels pretty smooth, and survivability seems good (https://imgur.com/ENhrSP2) , but the damage number just seems low. Don't most end-game builds hit in the hundreds-K DPS? Mine's just around 46K, although I'm only 4-linked and none of them have quality. But in POB that still only brings me up to 60K.

What could I improve of these items, do you think?

- FLASKS. Lions roar and Atziri's Promise. Absolute must. Big damage, big survivability. get the best rolls you can. You do not need quicksilver flasks. For life flasks, run 1 bubbling/seething divine flask of staunching/grounding and 1 panicked divine of staunching/grounding. You shouldn't need three flasks.

- 5 link on the chest, your chest will be fine for the rest of the game imo. very good res, 90+ life (you could shoot for more life + strength but focus on disfavor, 6 link, etc before that).

- Get flat physical on your rings. Flat phys is very important for scaling with your tree. Don't worry about getting int or dex on your rings.

- Get Disfavor (obviously). Disfavor is endgame, so don't worry too much about that. You're getting 60k with a Kaom's Primacy? that's not bad, about where I'd expect with your gear.

- Sunder damage helm enchant. Decent damage buff. I'd prioritize that pretty low. I got lucky and rolled my own.

Any tips for killing shaper? I am running the dual wield version of the build and have cleared almost all maps without issue

unbuffed
12k armour
6.5k life
capped resist
herald fire/ice armor/hatred

I've never progressed this far before so I'm not sure if im just bad at the game and can't kill him or I don't have enough regen or what. I die from damage and no life flask left around 40-50%
"
airanx wrote:
Any tips for killing shaper? I am running the dual wield version of the build and have cleared almost all maps without issue

unbuffed
12k armour
6.5k life
capped resist

I've never progressed this far before so I'm not sure if im just bad at the game and can't kill him or I don't have enough regen or what. I die from damage and no life flask left around 40-50%

I don't know how far you've managed to clear, but I'm looking at your POB tooltip DPS and I see 67k. I don't think you should go in expecting to be able to kill shaper. The first time I fought shaper I used all the portals learning the fight, and I had significantly more dps than you. It doesn't really matter how tanky you are, the scale of the damage is extremely high. Once you learn the fight, it's easy. The problem with your low damage is the soft enrage that he has. You would take too long and end up ripping out.

You could get more damage if you got a 60%+ shaper stat stick, that would definitely push your damage up into the range where you could do shaper, but you still need to know the mechanics.

Another side not for you: you have excessive resist for how many endurance charges you have. with 6 endurance charges I can run 52% resists and still be capped out. if you're running elemental weakness maps that's acceptable, but otherwise I suggest looking into getting a starkonjas and a Perseverance.
Is EQ possible without the helm enchant and just 20/20 Less Duration with a Max Warped Timepiece?
"
airanx wrote:

unbuffed
12k armour
6.5k life
capped resist

Shaper setup: link Sunder with Dmg On Full Life and Bloodlust and Warchief with Chance To Bleed to boost your single target dps.

Ofc you will need good gear + high pdps one handed axe + decent stat stick etc... Otherwise it will be a very long fight.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jun 5, 2018, 5:07:34 PM
"
itskaeo wrote:
Is EQ possible without the helm enchant and just 20/20 Less Duration with a Max Warped Timepiece?

Of course it is. It's just not as good as sunder, that's all.
Hey guys, I'm a noob, but why is Brightbeak necessary for the weapon swap? Just had one drop in act 6 and am a little confused as to why it's necessary, although I'm pleased to have it drop!
How do i get enough dexterity to wear Starkonja's?
I'm using 2 skill points for the +30dex and still don't have enough.
"
The_Natural wrote:
Hey guys, I'm a noob, but why is Brightbeak necessary for the weapon swap? Just had one drop in act 6 and am a little confused as to why it's necessary, although I'm pleased to have it drop!

For this build, weapon swap is for faster moving skill which is leap slam that depends on attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info