[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Appreciate the awesome build OP. This is my first time using sunder. I like it a lot except single target is meh. Overall is EQ better? I'm only level 81 and was thinking of respec to molten strike or EQ etc. I'm new so advice would be greatly appreciated. :D
"
BAfromSC wrote:
Appreciate the awesome build OP. This is my first time using sunder. I like it a lot except single target is meh. Overall is EQ better? I'm only level 81 and was thinking of respec to molten strike or EQ etc. I'm new so advice would be greatly appreciated. :D

If you want single target, try throwing in double strike w/ a bleed support. Double strike does more damage to bleeding targets. You could use bleed support on your totem instead of main links too. I PoB'd it with my current gear and got quite a solid number. For a clearing skill you could use reave or lacerate since green socket.
level 82 with this build, can clear out tier 8 maps easy even though I don't have any 6L's yet and did not follow it properly (chose Alira instead of Oak) and did not focus on flasks and few items yet.
Can someone please check my character/profile.

I am kinda stuck at t6-7 maps and i can barely do the 3th lab. What am i doing wrong/what should i focus on next. guess my chest is terrible. I dont really deal much dmg either.

Last edited by MsOtherName on Jun 5, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
"
MsOtherName wrote:

I am kinda stuck at t6-7 maps and i can barely do the 3th lab. What am i doing wrong/what should i focus on next. guess my chest is terrible. I dont really deal much dmg either.

You should path up to Art of the Gladiator before going for more damage, honestly. Drop Executioner, your jewel slots and the .8% regen node to pick that up. You can pick those up later.

Another improvement you should make is get an Atziri's promise and Lion's Roar. They are dps and survivability buffs. Drop Rotgut as well, you don't need it. Get a brightbeak and prismatic eclipse for your second weapon set and use that to leap slam around fast.

Also, you do not need to cap your resists out. Endurance charges give 4% to all elemental resistances each, so calculate on that and improve the amount of life you have on your gear. flat life is very important.
Last edited by Quasimofo on Jun 5, 2018, 1:06:41 PM
Hey op looks like a great build to start the new league. Just wondering how is earthquake now? ive never played the skill before but i want a good tanky fun character to start this time thats not x/bow etc. Do you think sunder is superior or can i use earthquake right off the bat? thanks
Last edited by YvQWpveCgH on Jun 5, 2018, 1:58:57 PM
I tried uber lab, died due to the curses. I then switch blood rage with immortal call..

I am curious why we dont use immortal call? Just trying to learn here. Thanks!
"
Quasimofo wrote:
"
MsOtherName wrote:

You should path up to Art of the Gladiator before going for more damage, honestly. Drop Executioner, your jewel slots and the .8% regen node to pick that up. You can pick those up later.

Another improvement you should make is get an Atziri's promise and Lion's Roar. They are dps and survivability buffs. Drop Rotgut as well, you don't need it. Get a brightbeak and prismatic eclipse for your second weapon set and use that to leap slam around fast.

Also, you do not need to cap your resists out. Endurance charges give 4% to all elemental resistances each, so calculate on that and improve the amount of life you have on your gear. flat life is very important.

hey! THanks so much! I try to get both flasks right now. I can change my amulett if res aint that imporant/ i get more with endurance stacks.
I try to buy a better body armour soon but they are all really expensive iwth high armour
"
MsOtherName wrote:

hey! THanks so much! I try to get both flasks right now. I can change my amulett if res aint that imporant/ i get more with endurance stacks.
I try to buy a better body armour soon but they are all really expensive iwth high armour

No problem, man. If you replace your amulet, get bloodgrip. it's a solid unique amulet for labs. Don't worry about your body armor too much... I gotthis one for like 5c on day 1 of league and used a jeweller's touch to get a 5 link. Amour doesn't matter that incredibly much.

You should also look into getting different rings. I go for mild resists and some phys with t2-t1 life, anything else is gravy. When all my buffs are up I have well over cap res and 90% physical damage reduction. Current defensive stats w/ no lab buffs, and I do todays lab with full key runs no problem.
"
Weist87 wrote:
I tried uber lab, died due to the curses. I then switch blood rage with immortal call..

I am curious why we dont use immortal call? Just trying to learn here. Thanks!

Instead of using immortal call, try getting

Immortal call burns your endurance charges to increase its duration. Typically that's not a good thing for lab juggernauts because the charges reduce incoming damage. You're dying to the initial hit you're taking from izaro with those curses on you, specifically vulnerability. Getting a flask with warding on it and popping it just before he attacks you will allow you to avoid dying to that initial damage. Adding enduring cry will help you with getting your charges up in the first part of the fight as well.

Another way of reducing incoming physical damage is using arctic armor instead of herald of ash. Herald is only a small damage buff, so it can be worth it to drop that.

If you lack the damage to kill him before your flasks run out, just kill the fonts and take the L on that key today. Trying and failing a run is not worth it, it's all about the profits.
Last edited by Quasimofo on Jun 5, 2018, 2:43:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info