[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
FrydChickn wrote:
I've got a 40% increased Lightning Strike enchant on a Stakonja for sale if anyone wants it. Skill wasn't for me and going back to Frost Blades

Interesting. I tried going back to FB and it felt clunky having to actually be in melee range to activate projectiles, while LS I can range things.

What didn't you like?
"
corosou wrote:
"
FrydChickn wrote:
I've got a 40% increased Lightning Strike enchant on a Stakonja for sale if anyone wants it. Skill wasn't for me and going back to Frost Blades

Interesting. I tried going back to FB and it felt clunky having to actually be in melee range to activate projectiles, while LS I can range things.

What didn't you like?

I didn't like having to be in range. Is this a shift clickable skill to use with range? maybe I didn't play around with it enough. I'll give it another go.
Heyo, really enjoying the build atm, and specially the lightning strike, feels amazing imo!

I'm just here to ask for tips on what to upgrade next, should i go for maim chest or maybe elder crit+maim chest or maybe even something whole different, if you got time please give me some tips.

My Gear
Spoiler

Ignore some of the links, such as in the helm. I've just been trying out some stuff.
Last edited by vemman on Jun 16, 2019, 2:53:59 PM
"
vemman wrote:
Heyo, really enjoying the build atm, and specially the lightning strike, feels amazing imo!

I'm just here to ask for tips on what to upgrade next, should i go for maim chest or maybe elder crit+maim chest or maybe even something whole different, if you got time please give me some tips.

My Gear
Spoiler

Very nice! Chest is a good option, and some accuracy helps a lot if you run maps where you can't taunt, and #-# phys on rings.

Another chest option that I am trying:

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jun 16, 2019, 3:46:03 PM
This build is unbelievable!! Was about to give up on the season until I figured out how to use Vaal Double strike correctly. Melting the Minotaur in 2 seconds. I'll paste my gear below. Is it worth getting a corrupt Bloodseeker before the added crit chance on armor???

"
FrydChickn wrote:
This build is unbelievable!! Was about to give up on the season until I figured out how to use Vaal Double strike correctly. Melting the Minotaur in 2 seconds. I'll paste my gear below. Is it worth getting a corrupt Bloodseeker before the added crit chance on armor???

Alright! Thx for reporting your success.

Is getting a 1c claw and throwing a vaal orb on it worth it? Yes, it is. It took me less than 10 claws to get my corruption.

Chest is much harder. To get a max roll crit you need an ilvl 84 Elder Astral Plate which goes for like 6ex, unless you wanna try to craft a different base, in which case it's quite cheap.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
FrydChickn wrote:

Is getting a 1c claw and throwing a vaal orb on it worth it? Yes, it is. It took me less than 10 claws to get my corruption.

Chest is much harder. To get a max roll crit you need an ilvl 84 Elder Astral Plate which goes for like 6ex, unless you wanna try to craft a different base, in which case it's quite cheap.

GL

Does losing the extra life leech hurt survivability at all?
"
corosou wrote:
"
FrydChickn wrote:

GL

Sorry for just jumping in but i'd also recommend getting the +crit corruption on your gloves before getting the chest considering it'll be alot cheaper. I got my haemophilia with +0.65 crit corruption for 1ex in Legion league and that was pretty early on, you'll probably be able to get better rolled for the same price or worse for cheaper.
Last edited by vemman on Jun 17, 2019, 1:12:06 PM
"
FrydChickn wrote:

Does losing the extra life leech hurt survivability at all?

Overwriting the claw implicit won't hurt anything no.

I've been delve darkness farming and doing T16s at 5.1k life np!

Survivability really depends on play-style. If you're patient and careful, you can do everything with less than 5k.

The best example of what you can pull off as a smart player is this video of Uber Elder at lvl36:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLCkEb5ZFLs
Last edited by corosou on Jun 17, 2019, 3:22:22 PM
"
vemman wrote:

Sorry for just jumping in but i'd also recommend getting the +crit corruption on your gloves before getting the chest considering it'll be alot cheaper. I got my haemophilia with +0.65 crit corruption for 1ex in Legion league and that was pretty early on, you'll probably be able to get better rolled for the same price or worse for cheaper.

No need to apologize for providing useful feedback ;)

Thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info