[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Dunno how I feel about the survivability of the Zerker yet but so far switching to VLS and a 6L setup instead of the RoR was well worth it.

Spoiler

Got that body armour for mere 13c so the final switch from RoR was overdue.
"
kreedzfreak wrote:
Dunno how I feel about the survivability of the Zerker yet but so far switching to VLS and a 6L setup instead of the RoR was well worth it.

Spoiler

Got that body armour for mere 13c so the final switch from RoR was overdue.

Very nice! Keep it up ;) and check out my toon for the latest VLS work with full ele conversion. Shit just melts!
3.7 Lightning Strike Quick Video Update

Ele conversion/pen setup now and well... let u judge for yourselves ;)

T15 Monolith Queen Melting...

HQ GIF

https://pastebin.com/4ycgddfZ

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Jun 17, 2019, 5:55:20 PM
"
corosou wrote:
3.7 Lightning Strike Quick Video Update

Ele conversion/pen setup now and well... let u judge for yourselves ;)

T15 Monolith Queen Melting...

HQ GIF

https://pastebin.com/4ycgddfZ

GL!

Seems interesting, might not need to change to VDS at all with that setup, except maybe stuff like shaper and uber elder. Currently trying to color the chest but im about 1.2k chroms in without success atm haha, ran out of chaos.

I was also thinking about eternity shroud, have you tested this in pob or should i?
Last edited by vemman on Jun 18, 2019, 7:42:05 AM
"
vemman wrote:

Seems interesting, might not need to change to VDS at all with that setup, except maybe stuff like shaper and uber elder. Currently trying to color the chest but im about 1.2k chroms in without success atm haha, ran out of chaos.

I was also thinking about eternity shroud, have you tested this in pob or should i?

I did all T16s yesterday without switching to VDS, but still used it just linked to Damage on Full Life and it was fine. Let's not kid ourselves though, LS is never going to match VDS single target, but it's good enough where you don't have to switch to it, if you don't want to.

Eternity is alright, but it's less DPS and we're using a lot of uniques that aren't going to be Shaper items:

I am sure it would work though, if u really wanted to, but might as well just get a Loreweave instead.

What I liked about Lightless is that I got mine for 60c and you can 5L with 150fusing.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jun 18, 2019, 9:04:22 AM
https://pastebin.com/e34f78c0 Hi. Can you check my build and give me a few advices?
"
Danikorulezzz wrote:
https://pastebin.com/e34f78c0 Hi. Can you check my build and give me a few advices?

Homie, you're looking about as good as it gets! Very nicely done :)

Is there some specific issue you're having that want advise with?

Cuz else, you're just showing off!! ;)
Hello could you check my build? Im wondering what i need to uppgrade to get better dps?. I understand that i need steel rings and better claws but what more?

https://pastebin.com/XyyqWic3
"
MrScavenger wrote:
Hello could you check my build? Im wondering what i need to uppgrade to get better dps?. I understand that i need steel rings and better claws but what more?

https://pastebin.com/XyyqWic3

Saw your post and since i'm really enjoying the build i'll try to help you out abit.

TLDR: Check the gear section under the first build post.

If you're playing Frost Blades i'd check the "Gear Section" on the first page of the build.

If you wanna look into the Lightning Strike version, check out the update "corosou" posted on page 126 for the gear he's using.

Just some quick notes i saw compared to my setup:

1. You should switch you off-hand claw for a Bloodseeker if you want instant leech.
2. Belt of the Deceiver gives you Intimidate which is a pretty large damage increase. (also very cheap to get)
3. Haemophilia gloves are also a pretty huge damage upgrade (gloves)
4. In the helm slot, you can use Abyssus, it can make you abit squishy but I'm playing with it fine. It's a amazing damage increase with alot of crit multiplier aswell as added physical damage. (try to get low physical damage taken increase (below 42 is what i usually go for). If you dont wanna take the risk with Abyssus, Starkonja is a decent option.
5. You have alot of resist over max (89,68,58), there is nothing wrong with this but i see it as wasted stats. I normally go for maximum 34% over since this is safe for the Elemental Weakness map mod. (Although there are reasons to go above this, such as Elemental Equilibrium)
6. Alot damage can come from flasks. Try to get atleast Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate. Replace your mana and sulphur flasks with these. You should'nt need a mana flask.

Last edited by vemman on Jun 18, 2019, 12:46:51 PM
"
vemman wrote:

Saw your post and since i'm really enjoying the build i'll try to help you out abit.

TLDR: Check the gear section under the first build post.

If you're playing Frost Blades i'd check the "Gear Section" on the first page of the build.

If you wanna look into the Lightning Strike version, check out the update "corosou" posted on page 126 for the gear he's using.

Just some quick notes i saw compared to my setup:

1. You should switch you off-hand claw for a Bloodseeker if you want instant leech.
2. Belt of the Deceiver gives you Intimidate which is a pretty large damage increase. (also very cheap to get)
3. Haemophilia gloves are also a pretty huge damage upgrade (gloves)
4. In the helm slot, you can use Abyssus, it can make you abit squishy but I'm playing with it fine. It's a amazing damage increase with alot of crit multiplier aswell as added physical damage. (try to get low physical damage taken increase (below 42 is what i usually go for). If you dont wanna take the risk with Abyssus, Starkonja is a decent option.
5. You have alot of resist over max (89,68,58), there is nothing wrong with this but i see it as wasted stats. I normally go for maximum 34% over since this is safe for the Elemental Weakness map mod. (Although there are reasons to go above this, such as Elemental Equilibrium)
6. Alot damage can come from flasks. Try to get atleast Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate. Replace your mana and sulphur flasks with these. You should'nt need a mana flask.

Homie! You're a gem ;)

Thanks for helping others out, much appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info