[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Thanks for the info!

Also, is there any better options than immortal call now ? I use the 4link with immortal, punishment and cwdt.

and im saving up for the gloves Haemophilia they are worth i guess.
"
emb wrote:
Thanks for the info!

Also, is there any better options than immortal call now ? I use the 4link with immortal, punishment and cwdt.

and im saving up for the gloves Haemophilia they are worth i guess.

NP!

You could drop IC, along with Phase Run. Maybe try the new Molten Shell.

I haven't looked into it yet. I'll check and see.
Looking to run BF this season, what links do u guys recommend? I have BF>MELEE PHYS>Damage of Full Life > crit dmg > conc/aoe > hypothermia.. Thoughts? Also running zerk, what order should i get the ascendany skills?
"
VonMoger wrote:
Looking to run BF this season, what links do u guys recommend? I have BF>MELEE PHYS>Damage of Full Life > crit dmg > conc/aoe > hypothermia.. Thoughts? Also running zerk, what order should i get the ascendany skills?

Swap Conc. (Boss) > AoE (Trash)

Order for Zerk doesn't matter much... Go Aspect of Carnage > Crave The Slaughter > Rite of Ruin > Flawless Savagery
How do you keep FB and VDS work as well? Because when going to boss fight, you swap FB to VDS, so you do not have any soul to active VDS, right?
And if my class is champion, how do i gain endurance charge and power charge? how do i have rage to work with fortify?
Last edited by letaro on Jun 10, 2019, 12:34:56 AM
I'm trying this build out as a jugg but where does all the inteligence come from to use claws? I just reached maps and I still can't equip claws because I'm way under the int requirements despite having a node for +30 int and about 40 int on my amulet.
Would alira be better for early game mana&res (and scour it to +2 points later), or is +2 point a better option anyway?

Thanks in advance
"
letaro wrote:
How do you keep FB and VDS work as well? Because when going to boss fight, you swap FB to VDS, so you do not have any soul to active VDS, right?
And if my class is champion, how do i gain endurance charge and power charge? how do i have rage to work with fortify?

Why would I not have any souls active? All Vaal gems save the charges while you swap them around in your inventory.

You don't gain endurance charges as champ. You can if u run Enduring Cry. Power Charges come from the bloodseeker corruption.

I dunno what you meant "have rage to work with fortify"
"
jmido8 wrote:
I'm trying this build out as a jugg but where does all the inteligence come from to use claws? I just reached maps and I still can't equip claws because I'm way under the int requirements despite having a node for +30 int and about 40 int on my amulet.

Already answered in page 117.
"
ChristopherL wrote:
Would alira be better for early game mana&res (and scour it to +2 points later), or is +2 point a better option anyway?

Thanks in advance

Whichever you prefer. This is not build making or breaking thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info