[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Is this worth imprinting and regal/annuling?
"
Wrinkly wrote:

Is this worth imprinting and regal/annuling?

If I could save a copy, I would. It's a great start.
PoB gems have been added and it's showing that Fortify and Rage support outclass Multistrike by a ridiculous margin.

Some quick testing showed swapping multi > fortify feels pretty good!

I tried Rage + Berserk (CDWT), but it feels pretty crappy. I feel it's the "no more than once every 0.4 seconds" that makes it feel like you will never reach 50 Rage. This would be different on Zerk though, so check it out.

Gimme a bit to update PoB, but just swap multi > fortify yourselves for now.

Last edited by corosou on Jun 9, 2019, 3:44:18 AM
3.7 PoB Gems Updated!!

Ok, so I've made a few changes to the PoB Export...

1) New gem recommendations:

VDS

FB

Added Vaal Cyclone since a lot of ppl wanna check it out...

**All skills in single target setup. Unchecked gems are Mapping/Trash swaps and other gems you may want to try***

These are the new supports if you wanna check what they do:

Finally, I added these. If you wanna try something fun, give these a shot once you have a Lion's Roar flask:

A.K.A "Vacuum of Death"

https://pastebin.com/TXQ9Ae5C
Last edited by corosou on Jun 9, 2019, 4:39:22 AM
I'm a Berserker running Frost Blades, and I ran Rage Support from level 18 on. Getting Crave the Slaughter from Normal Lab definitely made everything feel a lot smoother, and Rite of Ruin from Cruel Lab makes you a powerhouse (I swapped out Pain Reaver instead, figuring I would rely from the leech from the claw wheel + Blood Rage + life on hit from the claws).

Thank you for the build, it's feeling great for this league!
"
Victoriolue wrote:
I'm a Berserker running Frost Blades, and I ran Rage Support from level 18 on. Getting Crave the Slaughter from Normal Lab definitely made everything feel a lot smoother, and Rite of Ruin from Cruel Lab makes you a powerhouse (I swapped out Pain Reaver instead, figuring I would rely from the leech from the claw wheel + Blood Rage + life on hit from the claws).

Cool, thanks for reporting your success with rage! Glad to hear from someone actually playing zerk.

And you're welcome! Glad you're enjoying.
Can you double check your gem setup on "3.7 Bringer of Rain - Any Melee Skill" in POB. You have the attack skills setup in helm. But also whirling blades... Not sure what you saw most success with gem wise.
"
Skitzofreniks wrote:
Can you double check your gem setup on "3.7 Bringer of Rain - Any Melee Skill" in POB. You have the attack skills setup in helm. But also whirling blades... Not sure what you saw most success with gem wise.

Oops... My bad! What happens when you try to convert a 6L PoB to a BoR setup ;)

Here's the BoR export updated with new PoB gems and with the skill links fixed:

https://pastebin.com/KnzApHFp

Just gotta grab an unset ring instead of an Iron Ring.

"
corosou wrote:
"
Victoriolue wrote:

Cool, thanks for reporting your success with rage! Glad to hear from someone actually playing zerk.

And you're welcome! Glad you're enjoying.

Thanks for the build, im enjoying it now as a berserker too.

What would you use as map clearing for 6l in tabula ? I see the post where u explain ur 4l map clearing @ 71. What 2 gems would u add to that clearing? I also see the pob with the unchecked gems im just not sure what to use for max clear speed / aoe clear.
"
emb wrote:

Thanks for the build, im enjoying it now as a berserker too.

What would you use as map clearing for 6l in tabula ? I see the post where u explain ur 4l map clearing @ 71. What 2 gems would u add to that clearing? I also see the pob with the unchecked gems im just not sure what to use for max clear speed / aoe clear.

It's just swapping 2 gems:

Ancestral Call, Melee Splash

When I'm mapping I run:

and thanks glad you're enjoying!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info