[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

I don't have much time to play the game but I do have some gear hence just playing standard.

Would you be able to review my character - sjWrinkly - and see what improvements can be made?

When checking out my potential damage with:
- Level 20 gems with 20% quality
- Remove item quantity gem
- Abyssus
- Better weapon (in the midst of creating one)

My damage seems to be around half or triple LESS than your POB.

Any areas I can develop on? Or would the weapon be the primary thing that's dropping my damage.

Thanks!
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Thanks for the update on impale - I think it's something to consider for Shaper/U.Elder, but I agree that clear suffers.

Update on my end - Shaper is down boys! Here's what I used to kill him and I'll try to price them similarly to how corosou did it - thanks again for the build and guidance.

Lots to upgrade still, what were awesome jewellery items are now outdated items. I'll try to get an enchanted Starkonja, shaped/elder multimod amulet for DPS, some nice rings, maybe double curse and a stygian vise.

Lovely! Thanks for reporting the kill and gz. Looking good..
Last edited by corosou on Jun 10, 2019, 9:38:13 PM
"
Wrinkly wrote:
I don't have much time to play the game but I do have some gear hence just playing standard.

Would you be able to review my character - sjWrinkly - and see what improvements can be made?

When checking out my potential damage with:
- Level 20 gems with 20% quality
- Remove item quantity gem
- Abyssus
- Better weapon (in the midst of creating one)

My damage seems to be around half or triple LESS than your POB.

Any areas I can develop on? Or would the weapon be the primary thing that's dropping my damage.

Thanks!

Comparing PoBs is tricky AF. Sometimes a single tick somewhere can make a big diff, so check the config section to make sure it's exactly like mine.

Either way, the DPS is inflated by things like Phase Run, which is only active for a very short amount of time, so don't worry too much about matching my numbers.

I can tell you that looking at your toon you look pretty good! The biggest DPS would be Abyssus + the lab enchant.
one question, is loreweave worth it for our build ? our build i mean frostblades
"
wesleyeca wrote:
one question, is loreweave worth it for our build ? our build i mean frostblades

Sure, but crafting a chest with +1 maim is not that hard. Just 1 serrated fossil and 1 pristine fossil.

GL
Enjoying the build so far although with Zerker + Abyssus it can feel a bit squishy. I might swap to Skar.

Quick question regarding attack speed. Why does attack speed seem to be low on the list of needed mods? No Faster attack supports and no attack speed on any jewels used. Is this done purposely?
BigKnox
"
De7rag wrote:
Enjoying the build so far although with Zerker + Abyssus it can feel a bit squishy. I might swap to Skar.

Quick question regarding attack speed. Why does attack speed seem to be low on the list of needed mods? No Faster attack supports and no attack speed on any jewels used. Is this done purposely?

Thanks, glad you're enjoying.

If you haven't yet, snag all the good expensive flasks as they all provide defense as well as DPS.

Attack speed optimization wasn't really needed, except for running a skill like Cyclone. However, since multistrike is now garbage, by all means feel free to get as much AS as you can.

GL

Thanks for the reply. I'll focus on flasks next. I have dropped multi so I'll try pick up some AS also.

Thank you!
BigKnox
Thanks for the guide! Really enjoying it so far. I'm playing the Berserker variant. Is is true that both physical and elemental reflect are bad mods? Do you have any tips for making one of them more manageable, or should we avoid both?
"
KaidenceNL wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Really enjoying it so far. I'm playing the Berserker variant. Is is true that both physical and elemental reflect are bad mods? Do you have any tips for making one of them more manageable, or should we avoid both?

My pleasure! Glad you're having fun.

A few tips: "Yugul" Pantheon -25% reflect, Sibyl's Lament ring, Lightning Coil chest.

In past leagues I was able to get by on life leech alone. I dunno how that would be as a zerk with abyssus though tbh. I suggest you test it out next time you lvl, so you can die without losing XP. Personally, I just re-roll all reflects or save them for the right sextant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info