[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

Here is what I got so far, I just corrupted the claw, and started switching things around. I was using assassins mark, cast on hit, purity of Ice.

I guess there is no good way to make this into something I can farm Lab with, without changing into Jugg? The helm wrecks me on traps.
"
Xoozy wrote:

Here is what I got so far, I just corrupted the claw, and started switching things around. I was using assassins mark, cast on hit, purity of Ice.

I guess there is no good way to make this into something I can farm Lab with, without changing into Jugg? The helm wrecks me on traps.

Looking great! Good job.

Uber Lab is a joke... You can farm it like a boss with this setup!

Here are a few things to try if you wanna optimize for lab farming:

1) Switch amulet to Bloodgrip to trivialize bleeding and running through traps. You can also grab "Death's Door" boots, but more expensive.
2) Grab a 30% Rotgut for long lasting Quicksilver for traps
3) Switch helmet to "Devoto's" for faster movement and if you can get one enchanted with Whirling Blades attack speed.

GL
"
corosou wrote:

Why would I not have any souls active? All Vaal gems save the charges while you swap them around in your inventory.

So do you mean first enter map, i active VDS and get full soul, after that switch to FB, let take VDS into my inventory and when boss fight, switch to VDS again. Follow this thing, VDS will kept its soul, right?
"
letaro wrote:
"
corosou wrote:

Why would I not have any souls active? All Vaal gems save the charges while you swap them around in your inventory.

So do you mean first enter map, i active VDS and get full soul, after that switch to FB, let take VDS into my inventory and when boss fight, switch to VDS again. Follow this thing, VDS will kept its soul, right?

First, you don't need to switch for every boss. For most you can just switch Ancestral/Splash for Ruthless/Full Life and keep using FB. Once fully optimized you'll probably just switch FB>VDS for T15+ bosses only.

But yes, you can charge VDS, put it in your bag and it will keep the charges till you use it (while in the same zone). Since I'm still lvling my gems I just carry it in some piece of gear.

Last edited by corosou on Jun 10, 2019, 1:11:22 PM

Going the Zerker BoR route. Working out decently so far.
"
kreedzfreak wrote:

Going the Zerker BoR route. Working out decently so far.

Nice nice!

You can drop Culling while using Marylene's as that makes your crits Cull.

GL
is multistrike dead now ? i heard from other builds atleast....
"
emb wrote:
is multistrike dead now ? i heard from other builds atleast....

It's pretty crappy. I am running Fortify instead now.
3.7 Champ Update

I tried Impale for a bit with Master of Metal + Dread Banner + Impale Support. Works well enough, but it's not really a good feel having to swap out Hypothermia for Impale in regards to Frost Blades. The shattering dropped by a noticeable amount.

So, since we are now rolling with Fortify instead of Multistrike, "Unstoppable Hero" is a pretty nice option and makes us stun immune:

Here's an updated PoB:

https://pastebin.com/4xc9r4E5

I also added Herald of Ice and the Fight for Survival jewel I had forgotten before.

I'm 87 as of this writing and here's my gear:

1ex
15c
9c
1c
1c
5c
3c
2c
1c
2c
ID
ID
1c and beast crafted staunching
50c + 1div to 24%
40c
50c
1c and beast

GL
Thanks for the update on impale - I think it's something to consider for Shaper/U.Elder, but I agree that clear suffers.

Update on my end - Shaper is down boys! Here's what I used to kill him and I'll try to price them similarly to how corosou did it - thanks again for the build and guidance.

- 7ex without the multimod, 1 more ex to go to complete modding. It's now at 410pdps, but should go up with 43%+ quality
- 6-7c
- 12c
- own linking, but 6ex
- ssf
- ssf
- ssf
- self crafted, but I think they would be worth a ton. Pristine + Frigid I believe.
- ssf
- ssf
- <1c
- bought 17% around 50c, divined to 20%
- few c
- <1c
- <1c
- snatched for around 40c, I think it's a sweet snipe

Lots to upgrade still, what were awesome jewellery items are now outdated items. I'll try to get an enchanted Starkonja, shaped/elder multimod amulet for DPS, some nice rings, maybe double curse and a stygian vise.
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Jun 10, 2019, 8:25:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info