[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

@corosou

Have you figured out which auras/heralds you're going to use?

I'm currently with "Pride" and "Flesh and Stone", but don't feel smooth pack clear. Pride seems to be powerful, but not sure about the rest of the new shit.

Maybe Herald of Ice? Or Purity?

Having fun so far - good luck to all who's playing this build!
Hey folks, sorry if I missed the answer to this earlier, but now that this thread is over 100 pages long... Yeah.

I've simply been trying to follow the PoB guide that was posted, however there's a few issues.

1. Not res capped
2. Too Int starved for Bloodseeker and gems
3. The skills setup is all over the place and doesn't match the socket colors of the equipment, with 4 different skills linked to being in the helmet (frost blades somehow being 6-linked?

I know the build is meant to be semi-open in your choice of uniques and such, but I have no shame in being braindead and just wanting to copy someone. I'm running this one as a Berserker.

If anyone has a suggested gear/gem setup that actually makes sense, I'm all ears.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
@corosou

Have you figured out which auras/heralds you're going to use?

I'm currently with "Pride" and "Flesh and Stone", but don't feel smooth pack clear. Pride seems to be powerful, but not sure about the rest of the new shit.

Maybe Herald of Ice? Or Purity?

Having fun so far - good luck to all who's playing this build!

Glad you're enjoying!

I'm about to post an update with more details, but here's a quick answer.

Since I'm just getting started and still low on crit chance, I'm doing Herald of Ice for more shattering + Lightning Golem.

I tried the new stuff, but really I just want to lvl, so I'll play around with it once I get to 90 and figure out what's actually worth using.
"
Madous wrote:
Hey folks, sorry if I missed the answer to this earlier, but now that this thread is over 100 pages long... Yeah.

I've simply been trying to follow the PoB guide that was posted, however there's a few issues.

1. Not res capped
2. Too Int starved for Bloodseeker and gems
3. The skills setup is all over the place and doesn't match the socket colors of the equipment, with 4 different skills linked to being in the helmet (frost blades somehow being 6-linked?

I know the build is meant to be semi-open in your choice of uniques and such, but I have no shame in being braindead and just wanting to copy someone. I'm running this one as a Berserker.

If anyone has a suggested gear/gem setup that actually makes sense, I'm all ears.

I'm about to post an update so you can see how my toon is looking right now that I got into mapping.
"
corosou wrote:
I'm about to post an update so you can see how my toon is looking right now that I got into mapping.

Thank you! Just so I can plan out my purchases a bit better, I'm assuming you're still using Bringer of Rain and Arakaali's Fang? I also thought it was a bit strange to use the Fang when you're specced into the claw cluster on the right side, but with the dagger being over 70c right now, I haven't had a chance to test just yet.
3.7 Mapping Update!

So, I'm lvl 71 and starting to clear Atlas.

Here's how my toon is looking now:

-::- The Gear -::-
ID
1c
9c
1c
ID
1c
ID
ID
ID
2c
ID
ID
ID
ID
ID

-::- The Stats -::-

https://pastebin.com/KHu4PiYT

This is my Boss Killing setup:

This is my Mapping setup:

This is how I look with Frost Blades Shattering:

HQ GIF

If you're having Mana issues:

If you're having Int issues:

Remember my Profile is public so you can always inspect my Characters to see what I am doing:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/corosou

GL
Thanks for the answer and thanks for showing how u're getting on. I'm right there with you pushing atlas. I'm looking like this:

Got lucky with nice jewellry. Going to upgrade to Bloodseeker and get a Helm upgrade too. Prep for Uber Lab. GL guys and yes please, let us know what you figure out in late game. Will try Herald of Ice for now.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Thanks for the answer and thanks for showing how u're getting on. I'm right there with you pushing atlas. I'm looking like this:

Got lucky with nice jewellry. Going to upgrade to Bloodseeker and get a Helm upgrade too. Prep for Uber Lab. GL guys and yes please, let us know what you figure out in late game. Will try Herald of Ice for now.

Sure thing!

Nicely done! You're looking a hell of a lot better than I am.. lol ;)

Thanks for sharing your setup
I just noticed you picked up a 6L chest - is Bringer of the Rain still a key item to the build? At the moment I'm using Frost Blades on a 4L and Dual Strike in my Bringer of Rain for single target damage, wondering how you feel about that.

That's with Bloodseeker and Wasp's Nest as my weapons
"
Madous wrote:
I just noticed you picked up a 6L chest - is Bringer of the Rain still a key item to the build? At the moment I'm using Frost Blades on a 4L and Dual Strike in my Bringer of Rain for single target damage, wondering how you feel about that.

That's with Bloodseeker and Wasp's Nest as my weapons

That's fine. You're taking the information presented and testing things, coming up with different approaches. Just like I opted for a 6L chest instead of BoR. It's just a choice, so you're doing fine. You can stay with BoR or upgrade to a 6L chest to free up more slots, but even if u stick with BoR, you should be able to do all end-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info