[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hmmm can anyone suss out my character and let me know how I can use my scorching ray, I can use all the auras, but my scorching ray costs 26 mana to use and i only have 25 mana - I have level 4 enlighten in my vertex, and I have all the mana reserved nodes, so i am at a loss.
Thanks guys, I also had to delevel my clarity to level 4 in order to use it
Hello, awesome build btw! One of my favorites for sure!
I have been playing for a little while and have been focused on upgrading all the gear, I was wondering what I could do next, i have around 9200 ES (kinda low?). I am in the process of crafting another ring like the one I already have. Please let me know what I could do to improve overall! Thanks in advance.

TREE:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAFvA3UGDgceCfYLYQxfDXwOSBEvEVARlhJpFVAWbxccFy8YXRslHKcc3B0UHaoi9CaIJ-0o-isKL28y0TbFPC0870PIRUdFnUZxSVFJsUuuTlJPBFNSU6VV1lZIV8lboFxrXIpd8l8EZOdo8mwLbRlwu3F5e9d8Dn5sf8aApIDggseDX4RIi3qPGo9GkiuTJ5UumK2a4JswnWOdrqEvpRinCKcrp1Wt8a9stAy3MLiTvorAZsHFw23E9sauytPUfNdq18_YJNkT2VvhiOL342roWuq66-7sGO-I8NX3wfk3-ej60v0A_kk=?accountName=rodofrn&characterName=WanderWielder

Character is WanderWielder.

I apologize if this has been asked already but how is the regen rate from the pantheon soul of arakaali proc'd?
Hola Bois,

I was doing some crafting today and ended up with a damn good belt for this build:

I'm selling it so I thought I'd share here for the folks who may need it! Feel free to PM me in game on BSC...character name Hot__Pockets if you have any questions or just hit poe.trade.

PS - Made a bunch of upgrades, will prly try uber again this week after some more farming. We'll see. I think I'll be able to handle it better now. I was able to craft new gloves and a ring:

Last edited by Synercid on Apr 9, 2018, 3:48:49 PM
So I've only played a few leagues and this is by far the most successful I've been. Killed shaper for the first time (actually, first attempt, went very smoothly). Guardians are no problem I'm farming t16s easily.

Spawned Uber Elder and it was, well... interesting. The summary is I tried it twice, both times I ran out of portals and left Elder/Shaper at around 50%.

I tried running multiple Heat flasks to help with the freezing (one being a Sapphire flask) but it mostly just felt hopeless.

Hoping to get some input as to how I can kill uber elder. I tried to focus on just running around avoiding damage and getting damage in when I could but it seemed like I was always just getting clipped by something and frozen or just overwhelmed by the damage. Any time I stopped moving for more than a second seemed like guaranteed death so I couldn't get much SR damage off.

I have about 20ex to work with but not sure what I should be investing in to be able to clear uber elder.
"
rodofrn wrote:
Hello, awesome build btw! One of my favorites for sure!
I have been playing for a little while and have been focused on upgrading all the gear, I was wondering what I could do next, i have around 9200 ES (kinda low?). I am in the process of crafting another ring like the one I already have. Please let me know what I could do to improve overall! Thanks in advance.

TREE:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAFvA3UGDgceCfYLYQxfDXwOSBEvEVARlhJpFVAWbxccFy8YXRslHKcc3B0UHaoi9CaIJ-0o-isKL28y0TbFPC0870PIRUdFnUZxSVFJsUuuTlJPBFNSU6VV1lZIV8lboFxrXIpd8l8EZOdo8mwLbRlwu3F5e9d8Dn5sf8aApIDggseDX4RIi3qPGo9GkiuTJ5UumK2a4JswnWOdrqEvpRinCKcrp1Wt8a9stAy3MLiTvorAZsHFw23E9sauytPUfNdq18_YJNkT2VvhiOL342roWuq66-7sGO-I8NX3wfk3-ej60v0A_kk=?accountName=rodofrn&characterName=WanderWielder

Character is WanderWielder.

I'm not as well equipped as you so wouldn't want to comment on the optimisation at the top end, however I do see that you have Fire Damage to attacks on your Opal Ring. That's going to trigger EE on Shield Charge and massively lower your damage against everything hit.
Trying to save for a watchers eye now, loving the build
Last edited by Zeypha on Apr 11, 2018, 5:45:20 AM
Hello, I'm thinking about to switch from RotF to a titanium. After sooooo many alt and regal, the best I had is this

do you think is worth to multicraft or i must consider to restart from a scour?

I was wondering another thing. I've found this

and I dont know if I have to consider to swap with vertex and use a pair of sorcerer gloves w/o elemental damage.
Do you think is worth? obv after a decent reserve enchant on it
"
ZeroCool79 wrote:
Hello, I'm thinking about to switch from RotF to a titanium. After sooooo many alt and regal, the best I had is this

do you think is worth to multicraft or i must consider to restart from a scour?

I was wondering another thing. I've found this

and I dont know if I have to consider to swap with vertex and use a pair of sorcerer gloves w/o elemental damage.
Do you think is worth? obv after a decent reserve enchant on it

Not an ideal second roll on the shield but having the +2/+5 DoT is worth it. Multimod isn't terribly expensive anyways, I'd do it.

Helm, I'd stick with the Vertex IMO. I wouldn't swap into any rare less than 200 ES. Sure you gain a gem, but finding the enchant and then perfect gloves would be brutal. Not worth all that work for a single potential stat gain I'd say.

Here's the current gear.

I'm trying to decide what to work on next. Personally I'm leaning towards finishing my belt and I have it imprinted at T1/T2 ES Recovery/ES still. Last crafting session I hit the regal after a handful of imprints but then whiffed both slams. I think the only other logical thing would be to start working on crafting a +2 scepter to get into two Opals but my Unset is solid for now. I can't decide lol...I've got about 50 ex to work with.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Synercid on Apr 12, 2018, 1:08:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info