[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Deiforo wrote:
Sin Trek Boots are quiet good. I use a bleeding flask instead of two anti freezing flasks and i cant remember the last time i died cause of bleeding. Instead you get alot more energy shield.

For me its more like a playstyle question. But if you have no problems to use your flask its just fine with the sin treks.

Just wanted to point out that Death Door arent crucial to the survivability of this build and since Sin Treks are with the 2% life reg enchant are only around 2ex (~same price as death door without enchant) i would recommend to take the sin treks for everyone without alot currency and even than there are alot more item places to fill than anti bleed

I agree that Sin Trek Boots are a good option on a budget. However, I think Death's Door is a superior item if you can afford it. Not having to worry about bleed allows me to use a better ruby/quicksilver flask and it's one less thing to worry about. Maybe you're right that I over-stated it being "crucial", but, it's defintiely BiS IMO.
can someone explain for me what difference between (20-30) %ES recovery rate while affected by Discipline and % maximum ES regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline ??

And why all guy here tell me the top priority in this build is "%es recovery rate", but some experience friend tell me the most important with ES lowlife build is "% maximum ES regenerated per Second"

Thanks!
"
dinhmahung wrote:
can someone explain for me what difference between (20-30) %ES recovery rate while affected by Discipline and % maximum ES regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline ??

And why all guy here tell me the top priority in this build is "%es recovery rate", but some experience friend tell me the most important with ES lowlife build is "% maximum ES regenerated per Second"

Thanks!

Im asking this because im confused when go shoping my endgame watcher eye, dunno what is Best in slot for my jewel slot.
Hi, loving the build!

I'm doing just fine as it is, the only thing I can't figure out is how you get all the aura's to work?

I should have everything covered with reducede mana reservation on helm enchant, but I can only run 3 aura's on mana reserve, so I need to get the last one working.

Is there something else beside the mana reduction enchant on helm that I missed?

thanks for any help
@AleisterCrowley:
Your profile is set to private so I couldn't take a look, but you need to link three auras with Enlighten 4.

@dinhmahung:
I did the same mistake. I've started with a 2.1% ES per second which gave me at that point of time ~225ES reg and switched to a 27% recovery rate one which gave me ~450 ES reg.
Last edited by Prong007 on Apr 8, 2018, 2:12:57 AM
someone could check my char and tell me what I have to improove? ty dont have dmg and dont have enough es for t16 :(
"
Prong007 wrote:
@AleisterCrowley:
Your profile is set to private so I couldn't take a look, but you need to link three auras with Enlighten 4.

@dinhmahung:
I did the same mistake. I've started with a 2.1% ES per second which gave me at that point of time ~225ES reg and switched to a 27% recovery rate one which gave me ~450 ES reg.

Yes, I forgot to mention the lvl4 enlighten, which I do have aswell. Let me link my gear here:

HELM
Spoiler

BOOTS
Spoiler

MAIN-HAND
Spoiler

So just to sum up: I can only run 5 of the 6 auras, so ended up not using vitality. Any tips much appreciated :)
Last edited by AleisterCrowley on Apr 8, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
Did you skilled all needed reduced mana reservation notes in the tree, they are near: Influence, Leadership and Sovereignty.
"
Prong007 wrote:
Did you skilled all needed reduced mana reservation notes in the tree, they are near: Influence, Leadership and Sovereignty.

There we go! Missed Sovereignty somehow :D

Thanks for the assistance buddy
What's the point of adding quality to Blood Magic Support?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665390/page/1

"
No; Reservation is not a Cost. You will not Reserve any less.

When we link Empower - Clarity - Discipline - Blood Magic Support then the quality has no effect.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info