[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/flamingheart95/characters

can some1 explain what should I do now? I have like 3.7k Es reg but still losing ES while RF on

Absolutely no pro but loving this build (THanks Ahfack).
First thing i would suggest is using POB (PAth of Building) and import your character in2 the program.
Here you can see your ES Regen and Degen and what you can do to counter it. (you are degening Alot)

Easy quick fixes (i guess) are;

1) Get a Phoeninx Shield (or an elder Shield with +2 max fire res AND 5% less damage over time from LEO)
2)Level 20 (21 would be beter for the future because you are aiming for a level 23 in the end which is possible with a level 21) Purity of Fire.
3) Watcher's eye with Energy recovery rate.
4) Some1 in this forum mentioned this (but i am gonna twist some things for more regen for you)
Put your Discipline, Blood MAgic, Enlighten and Purity of Ice in your helmet.
Put a low level clarity (lvl 5-8), Vitality, Purity of Lightning and a high level Stone Golem in your
boots (so we lose the EMpower and gained more Regen)

ps, POB cant see your Bandit choice but i assumed Oak for you ;-)

Hope it helps....

Last edited by Switi on Apr 5, 2018, 2:58:57 AM
I wouldn't rely on stone golem, it's just going to die while mapping. The non fire elemental auras plus vitality go in your helmet with enlighten and discipline/clarity (level as high as your hp allows, 11 for me) and empower with blood magic in your boots. PoF in a +2 scepter or +3 ring.

Rise of the Phoenix or a +2 elder shield/5% dot shield is required.

All that with a decent watchers eye and +3 purity of fire (ring) and you'll be doing fine.
"
Switi wrote:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/flamingheart95/characters

can some1 explain what should I do now? I have like 3.7k Es reg but still losing ES while RF on

Absolutely no pro but loving this build (THanks Ahfack).
First thing i would suggest is using POB (PAth of Building) and import your character in2 the program.
Here you can see your ES Regen and Degen and what you can do to counter it. (you are degening Alot)

Easy quick fixes (i guess) are;

1) Get a Phoeninx Shield (or an elder Shield with +2 max fire res AND 5% less damage over time from LEO)
2)Level 20 (21 would be beter for the future because you are aiming for a level 23 in the end which is possible with a level 21) Purity of Fire.
3) Watcher's eye with Energy recovery rate.
4) Some1 in this forum mentioned this (but i am gonna twist some things for more regen for you)
Put your Discipline, Blood MAgic, Enlighten and Purity of Ice in your helmet.
Put a low level clarity (lvl 5-8), Vitality, Purity of Lightning and a high level Stone Golem in your
boots (so we lose the EMpower and gained more Regen)

ps, POB cant see your Bandit choice but i assumed Oak for you ;-)

Hope it helps....

Lost a bit of ES but wew that help a lot, Thanks
watcher eye kinda expensive so maybe later :d
so higher clarity is a no?
Last edited by flamingheart95 on Apr 5, 2018, 1:50:38 PM
"

Watcher's eye expensive? It's only 1.5ex in Beastiary for the strongest version (%increased ES recovery rate). That pales in comparison to the price of the rest of your gear.

Also, get the correct boot and glove enchants.
"

NP and you will get your ES back ;-)
The other tips are good too but that will be your (end game) aim, i am just glad it helped (i was there 2 and getting +regen makes a world of difference for enjoyability:)
About the Clarity, i copied that form somewhere in this forum, i did not test it myself but i assume you can go higher (see what works and if it is 2 high just level a new 1:)

Last edited by Switi on Apr 5, 2018, 4:05:09 PM
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but it really doesn't feel like I'm doing very much damage and even with over 9400 ES I still feel like I'm taking a ton of damage and have trouble with higher tier maps.

Here's the final result. I blocked prefixes and slammed the life regen. Had about a 50 50 shot of something decent but it bricked. If only eternal orbs were available! Anyways I then unblocked prefixes and slammed again and got armor. Double brick. Damn it!

I still have it imprinted with t2/t1 ES and recovery but craicic lurchers are going for almost 1 ex each these days so i think I'm just going to be happy with hitting the 3 best stats and the good master craft. It's not mirror quality as I was shooting for, but, it's cost prohibitive to go back to the imprint/regal stage. I could have Yolo annulled or beast crafted but Im about 30 ex deep into it so I'm calling it a day.

Now I can spend all my currency crafting EoD gloves! Hoorah!

Ahfack - any tips for the gloves other than essence and pray? I don't see any other way.

Uber Elder note - While it's certainly doable with this build, it's extremely difficult without complete GG gear. I'm sitting at 10.6k ES with top of the line gear in every slot and even using ruby flasks and concentrated effect I still struggle to finish the fight before there's simply too much degen to handle. I think the issue stems from having to stand still to do the majority of our damage with SR because shaper just snipes you with energy balls. I can consistently get them both to 10-15% but then get overwhelmed. If I had my EoD gloves and 14k ES with mirror gear that would overcome it but yeah. The build melts literally everything else in the game, including shaper, easily so it's no biggie. I think Uber Elder is a little out of balance anyways...only mirror gear or extreme leach characters can handle it (looking at you poets pen). So, I just call in a poets pen friend to finish it for me when I clear it lol.
Last edited by Synercid on Apr 6, 2018, 8:19:14 AM
"
Yuroshock wrote:
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but it really doesn't feel like I'm doing very much damage and even with over 9400 ES I still feel like I'm taking a ton of damage and have trouble with higher tier maps.

Dont be discouraged. There is good news here in that you have lots of room to improve:

1. Pick up a pair of Death's Door boots. The bleed immunity is crucial to your survivability, there is bleed everywhere and it can get nasty. Entry level will cost 2.5 ex, much more with the right enchant.

2. I think the Vertex with a mana reservation enchant would be an upgrade over your helm. Same ES but +1 to auras and the chaos resist is really nice for poison. You'll end up with 28% total which is great.

3. Those gloves are really bad. Yes they have the 30% dot but you're missing a ton of ES and resists. You could significantly upgrade there for cheap.

4. Get a Doriyanis Catalyst, it's WAY better than your scepter and it's very cheap, like 20c. Drop your moon stone ring for a +3 unset ring for your PoF. You're missing out on a ton of damage here.

5. You're missing a lot of easy damage on your jewels. It's easy to find double dps and es or better jewels for around 1 ex.

6. Belt has es recovery which is great but the rest is blah, it's the wrong base type
You want chain for budget and crystal our stygian for high end. If you can afford it you can get a big upgrade here.

Hope that helps. Feel free to check my profile for ideas I've followed the guide closely and have very good but attainable (non mirror quality) gear and everything is on easy farm other than uber elder.
Thanks for the build! With far from max gear i am able to do shaper, so i am more than satisfied.

Just a question - Isnt it better to use one of these helmets with sockets as mods? I mean you can get 2 free Sockets for approx. 2ex in bestiary atm. Alot more damage than a 30% dmg buff on gloves.
And with an level 4 enlighten you can use you gloves for your auras.
"
Synercid wrote:
"
Yuroshock wrote:

Dont be discouraged. There is good news here in that you have lots of room to improve:

1. Pick up a pair of Death's Door boots. The bleed immunity is crucial to your survivability, there is bleed everywhere and it can get nasty. Entry level will cost 2.5 ex, much more with the right enchant.

Sin Trek Boots are quiet good. I use a bleeding flask instead of two anti freezing flasks and i cant remember the last time i died cause of bleeding. Instead you get alot more energy shield.

For me its more like a playstyle question. But if you have no problems to use your flask its just fine with the sin treks.

Just wanted to point out that Death Door arent crucial to the survivability of this build and since Sin Treks are with the 2% life reg enchant are only around 2ex (~same price as death door without enchant) i would recommend to take the sin treks for everyone without alot currency and even than there are alot more item places to fill than anti bleed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info