[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

@sirStrife: None of both Watchers Eye options, you want 2.x shield reg per second.
"
Prong007 wrote:
@sirStrife: None of both Watchers Eye options, you want 2.x shield reg per second.

What?
Prio 1 is energy recovery rate by a mile!
prio 2 max es or es regen

so his first option was valid.. the second one is useless since we never recharge!
"
Synercid wrote:
"
ajewveli wrote:
Hey all.

Just a quick question..

I'm currently level 80. I have a lvl 4 enlighten and a vertex.. I still am unable to run all of the auras? After using all of them I come out with a total of 26 mana, it costs 29 to use my scorching ray. Any insight as to what to do next?

You need to get a lab enchant on your helm to lower the mana reservation of one of the elemental auras, or run a conquueror's efficiency jewel (loweres mana reserved by 2%). The jewel will allow you to run all your stuff until you can find a helmet enchant.

noob question here: what happens if we get helm enchant for reservation for our purities , i mean what happens with the spared mana what we use to reserve that mana ?

ps:thx for the guide btw.
"
Yuzlol wrote:
"
Prong007 wrote:

What?
Prio 1 is energy recovery rate by a mile!
prio 2 max es or es regen

so his first option was valid.. the second one is useless since we never recharge!

Oh sorry, my fault, I'm running with the mentioned +shield reg and it gives me ~225 shield reg per second.
I can't find the +energy recovery rate Watcher's Eye in PoB, so what is the shield reg you are getting with this one?
Hi guys

Just wondering if its worth crafting this sceptre i got or just keep using doryani? If it is better to craft what should i do. Thanks, new to the whole crafting scene.
ES recovery rate is similar to a „more“ multiplier.
Take your total es regen without recovery rate (shaped belt / watchers eye) and multiply it with the es recovery rate.
Voila.
p.s. it wont be shown on your charsheet ingame!
"
Mildrew wrote:
Hi guys

Just wondering if its worth crafting this sceptre i got or just keep using doryani? If it is better to craft what should i do. Thanks, new to the whole crafting scene.

The only good thing is the +2 fire gems, which can easily be rolled using essences. RF/SR don't 'hit' so penetration doesn't apply. So don't craft it any further. Doryani's will be far superior. Ideal mods Would be +2 fire gems and high % fire dmg which should be multimodded to beat Doryani's. Something like:

5 ex and 5 ex worth of beastcrafting later here's my progress....

lol...I should become a mason to use all these bricks I'm making!

edit - Can we stop driving up the price of craicic lurchers please folks. 80c per imprint is bananas. Hit the regal twice but couldn't salvage a total brick slam with beastcrafting.

double edit - Nailed it...

For the next move I think I'd be happy with any of the following Suffixes:

Ideal:
- Flask Effect Duration
- Spell Damage During Flask Effect
- Cast Speed During Flask Effect

Acceptable:
- STR (I'm short 2 for lvl 20 vitality and shield charge. Not ideal but it works)
- Any Resist
- Movement Speed During Any Flask

For prefixes there are only 7 options left, all bad but Reduced Damage from Crits or Max Life. So I have a 2/7 chance to hit a prefix but a 45% chance to hit a decent suffix. So, I think the play is to block a prefix here and yolo slam a suffix. If it misses, I think I have to eat it and slam again. My crafted mod will either be +life or +flask duration, depending on which spot ends up open.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Synercid on Apr 4, 2018, 4:21:40 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/flamingheart95/characters

can some1 explain what should I do now? I have like 3.7k Es reg but still losing ES while RF on
Last edited by flamingheart95 on Apr 5, 2018, 2:04:31 AM
First time trying LL RF, if im using a vertex with enlighten 4 can i skip the reservation enchant to use all auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info