[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hi everybody and thank youi for your work.

I have been following a level 75 pastebin I found over the forum. The reallity is that I have almost the same to that build but I cant do much more in the game.

I woulb be pleased if someone can apport a new or higher level pastebin to the forum.

I have been searching for it but I didnt find any...

Thank you very much one more time and hope you can help me with that!

See you!

Is this worth slamming?

I have it imprinted with T2 ES and T1 ES Recovery then Regaled into T1 -Physical damage taken but I'm not sure how beneficial that actually is here. -34 doesn't sound impressive even though it's T2. I'm leaning towards imprint/regal again. Thoughts?

I'm searching for spell damage on flask, % energy shield, or reduced damage from crits on the regal/slams.

Edit - It's crap, going to imprint and refish on regals.
Last edited by Synercid on Apr 2, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
"
Synercid wrote:

Is this worth slamming?

I have it imprinted with T2 ES and T1 ES Recovery then Regaled into T1 -Physical damage taken but I'm not sure how beneficial that actually is here. -34 doesn't sound impressive even though it's T2. I'm leaning towards imprint/regal again. Thoughts?

I'm searching for spell damage on flask, % energy shield, or reduced damage from crits on the regal/slams.

Edit - It's crap, going to imprint and refish on regals.

Yeah keep regal'ing ;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:

Yeah keep regal'ing ;)

It's always fun spending 15 ex on an item just to scour it and spend another 15 ex on it. Back to the lab! :)

edit - 0/5 today. Damn craicic lurchers are 50c right now in softcore.
Last edited by Synercid on Apr 2, 2018, 4:49:06 PM
"
Synercid wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Yeah keep regal'ing ;)

It's always fun spending 15 ex on an item just to scour it and spend another 15 ex on it. Back to the lab! :)

You scoured it on accident? noooooooooooooooooooo
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey all.

Just a quick question..

I'm currently level 80. I have a lvl 4 enlighten and a vertex.. I still am unable to run all of the auras? After using all of them I come out with a total of 26 mana, it costs 29 to use my scorching ray. Any insight as to what to do next?
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Synercid wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Yeah keep regal'ing ;)

You scoured it on accident? noooooooooooooooooooo

Haha no, I didn't scour my imprint. I bought the base for 15 ex with really shitty rolls and scoured it right away before I started crafting. Already semi-crafted ones with decent rolls are 45+ ex starting in BSC. Mirror if anything halfway decent. I'll take my chances I can regal/slam something pretty solid with that 30+ ex cushion. The ES recovery and max ES are the important stats anyways.
"
ajewveli wrote:
Hey all.

Just a quick question..

I'm currently level 80. I have a lvl 4 enlighten and a vertex.. I still am unable to run all of the auras? After using all of them I come out with a total of 26 mana, it costs 29 to use my scorching ray. Any insight as to what to do next?

You need to get a lab enchant on your helm to lower the mana reservation of one of the elemental auras, or run a conquueror's efficiency jewel (loweres mana reserved by 2%). The jewel will allow you to run all your stuff until you can find a helmet enchant.
Loving the build for now but i'm only at 8.4k ES and sometimes it just seems that it's not regening..
Could you go trough my items and tell me which and in what order to upgrade next? Ty!

And for the watcher's eye do i want A) (20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline OR B) (30-40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline
Thanks Ahfack, I followed your Cyclone build and loved it (best build I have ever completed)
Since I have never done RF, this will be my first foray into it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info