[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Are these gloves worth to exalt?
"
number_e wrote:
Is this multimod worthy? Another thing im wondering: PoEDB says this is t2 cast speed but ingame advanced mod description says its t6. Which one is right?

Ingame is wrong, and yes, multimod it
"
DINAMOCOHETE wrote:

Are these gloves worth to exalt?

Not really, unless you have a lot to spare
Budget 500c Presence of Chayula, 200c Deaths Door etc..... ahhhhhh.... this guy is so funny guide creator :D
"
tomikimposs wrote:
Budget 500c Presence of Chayula, 200c Deaths Door etc..... ahhhhhh.... this guy is so funny guide creator :D

LLRF is not intended to be a starter build...he told that.

I'm sittin' around 8k energy shield, my gear is not OP... can I risk to go with uber atziri?

Spoiler

and what do you give up if you want to use aspect of spider?
guys can i get a little help here this is my first ll rf character. i played life rf before and wanted to try this. i was lvling with rf everything was fine then i hit lvl 62 swapped to shav's didt change anything just swapped to some es gear.Now i degen myself with RF idk why did this happen i didn't remove any regen from my gear or tree. i got total 82 fire res. using 2 kikizaru's and rise of the phx. why i degen myself PoB shows that i have %23.8 life regen per sec.SO WHY?

edit: btw i keep my life up with ascendancy node %30 regen in 1 sec. but after it fades i still degen.

edit2: nvm i'm just a noob on playing LL
Last edited by batuhansuta on Mar 30, 2018, 8:49:56 AM
can anyone take a look at my gear and see what I can do to improve my dps? It seems fine but I wanna hit stronger. I know I need an opal ring but i feel the es is better.

https://pastebin.com/NLGmL2JL
"
ZeroCool79 wrote:
"
tomikimposs wrote:

I'm sittin' around 8k energy shield, my gear is not OP... can I risk to go with uber atziri?

Spoiler

There's 2 ways to fit aspect of the spider into the build:

1) Aspect of the spider on your shield:
This is probably the most efficient way of getting it, but it comes with the caveat of having to rezone to refill your life every time you weapon swap to check your leveling gems. Essentially, on your shield you would have the links:

Blood Magic - Discipline - Clarity (whatever level you can fit) - Aspect of the Spider (mod in shield)

The blood magic would apply to Aspect of the Spider, allowing you to fit all of the links on your life. You sacrifice the empower but the benefit from empower on discipline is very minuscule in my opinion. (The difference from a level 23 Discipline and a level 21 Discipline is 17 Energy shield)

2) Aspect of the spider on anything else (in this case your gloves):
This is was the way I did it due to not wanting to buy new gear to compensate. Essentially for you, it's going to require a lot of gear change.

Because your gloves are reserved for your RF links, you can't apply the blood magic setup to your gloves. This also applies if you have the aspect on jewelry or belts.

You would keep your blood magic setup on your boots with these changes:

Blood Magic - Discipline - Clarity - Whatever aura you have the mana reservation enchant on

In my case, I had reduced mana reservation on my Purity of Lightning so I placed Purity of Lightning in my boots. In your case, you have mana reservation on Purity of Fire. This is problematic because you do not want to put Purity of Fire on your boots because it will downgrade from 5% max res to 4% due to not being level 23.

Your choices are to get a new helmet enchant or utilize aspect of the spider crafted on a shield if you do not want to lose the +1% max res (you are using Rise of the Pheonix so you should be fine).

OR (I haven't tested this yet) Utilize an enlighten (level 3 or 4) gem on your blood magic setup (take out clarity). This might be able to fit two auras reserving life. You might require a level 20 or 21 blood magic gem to help you out.

Blood Magic - (Discipline or Vitality) - Enlighten - (Purity of Lightning or Ice)

This comes as a sacrifice to not having a clarity gem which may or may not have a substantial effect on your Scorching Ray sustain. Here are some ways to compensate:

∙ A really low level clarity reserved as mana (probably level 1)
∙ Arcane surge attached to your orb of storms setup (Orb of storms - Inc Critical Strikes - Arcane Surge (low level to have it proc on every cast) - this gives a small % mana regen depending on your gem level.
∙ % Life and mana regen on hit enchant on boots. This probably the most practical because you only really need to sustain your scorching ray when fighting bosses, which you will be facetanking and the enchant should have a 100% uptime.

The mana sustain problem might be only inherent to having a 6-Link Scorching Ray setup, so since you are utilizing a 5-Link you should be fine.

As for Uber Atziri, you might want a Death's Door for the bleed immunity because bleed is everywhere in the Alluring Abyss. As for everything else, the Uber Atziri fight is highly mechanic based, so if you are really good at dodging and know her mechanics well, you should be able to do it.
Last edited by Chickenneth on Mar 31, 2018, 1:59:08 AM
Spoiler
"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
ZeroCool79 wrote:
"
tomikimposs wrote:

Spoiler

There's 2 ways to fit aspect of the spider into the build:

1) Aspect of the spider on your shield:
This is probably the most efficient way of getting it, but it comes with the caveat of having to rezone to refill your life every time you weapon swap to check your leveling gems. Essentially, on your shield you would have the links:

Blood Magic - Discipline - Clarity (whatever level you can fit) - Aspect of the Spider (mod in shield)

The blood magic would apply to Aspect of the Spider, allowing you to fit all of the links on your life. You sacrifice the empower but the benefit from empower on discipline is very minuscule in my opinion. (The difference from a level 23 Discipline and a level 21 Discipline is 17 Energy shield)

2) Aspect of the spider on anything else (in this case your gloves):
This is was the way I did it due to not wanting to buy new gear to compensate. Essentially for you, it's going to require a lot of gear change.

Because your gloves are reserved for your RF links, you can't apply the blood magic setup to your gloves. This also applies if you have the aspect on jewelry or belts.

You would keep your blood magic setup on your boots with these changes:

Blood Magic - Discipline - Clarity - Whatever aura you have the mana reservation enchant on

In my case, I had reduced mana reservation on my Purity of Lightning so I placed Purity of Lightning in my boots. In your case, you have mana reservation on Purity of Fire. This is problematic because you do not want to put Purity of Fire on your boots because it will downgrade from 5% max res to 4% due to not being level 23.

Your choices are to get a new helmet enchant or utilize aspect of the spider crafted on a shield if you do not want to lose the +1% max res (you are using Rise of the Pheonix so you should be fine).

OR (I haven't tested this yet) Utilize an enlighten (level 3 or 4) gem on your blood magic setup (take out clarity). This might be able to fit two auras reserving life. You might require a level 20 or 21 blood magic gem to help you out.

Blood Magic - (Discipline or Vitality) - Enlighten - (Purity of Lightning or Ice)

This comes as a sacrifice to not having a clarity gem which may or may not have a substantial effect on your Scorching Ray sustain. Here are some ways to compensate:

∙ A really low level clarity reserved as mana (probably level 1)
∙ Arcane surge attached to your orb of storms setup (Orb of storms - Inc Critical Strikes - Arcane Surge (low level to have it proc on every cast) - this gives a small % mana regen depending on your gem level.
∙ % Life and mana regen on hit enchant on boots. This probably the most practical because you only really need to sustain your scorching ray when fighting bosses, which you will be facetanking and the enchant should have a 100% uptime.

The mana sustain problem might be only inherit to having a 6-Link Scorching Ray setup, so since you are utilizing a 5-Link you should be fine.

As for Uber Atziri, you might want a Death's Door for the bleed immunity because bleed is everywhere in the Alluring Abyss. As for everything else, the Uber Atziri fight is highly mechanic based, so if you are really good at dodging and know her mechanics well, you should be able to do it.

Thank you very very much for your explanation. I'll study what to do about -.-"
It would be really great if the cheapest shaped crystal belt on BSC wasn't 30 ex. Sighhhhhhhhh. Damn elder rings ruining the shaped market!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info