[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Zenminded wrote:
Hi Guys,

First off amazing build and the first time I have stuck so long to one single build in a league. There is so much to min max and it just keeps pulling me in :).

On the min max topic I know I still have a long way to go before I even get to finishing off the build but I have a few EX in currency laying around and wondering what pieces to upgrade first?

Sorry for not linking current gear as I don't know how to do so but my profile is set to public and the character is: DonTellMommyIlikeBosses.

Cheers

Dude even in 1st post you have mentioned what to prioritize when gearing and you need to upgrade almost everything.
"
NaneLz wrote:
"
Zenminded wrote:
Hi Guys,

First off amazing build and the first time I have stuck so long to one single build in a league. There is so much to min max and it just keeps pulling me in :).

On the min max topic I know I still have a long way to go before I even get to finishing off the build but I have a few EX in currency laying around and wondering what pieces to upgrade first?

Sorry for not linking current gear as I don't know how to do so but my profile is set to public and the character is: DonTellMommyIlikeBosses.

Cheers

Dude even in 1st post you have mentioned what to prioritize when gearing and you need to upgrade almost everything.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm aware that I have a lot to work on I was just more looking for guidance on what for me would be the quickest improvement on the short term.

I will go through the gearing section again, thanks!
https://imgur.com/a/3JnzG

Changed the boots, still having trouble clearing t9-t10 maps
"
Zenminded wrote:
"
NaneLz wrote:
"
Zenminded wrote:
Hi Guys,

Cheers

Thanks for the reply!

I'm aware that I have a lot to work on I was just more looking for guidance on what for me would be the quickest improvement on the short term.

I will go through the gearing section again, thanks!

Honestly I'd probably pick up a presence of Chayula. It's a fast upgrade that'll give you quite a bit of ES.
Hey Ahfack, thanks for the great guide! I used it for a long time. When moving to a new char I decided to Vaal orb my Shav's and got the below! If anyone playing this build is interested, hit me up, selling it now.

9.5K ES, 2K net regen according to POB and i still can not do shaper. i am on 5L shavs but i refuse to believe that is the only problem. i can afford to get a 6L but i just cant believe that with my actual stats i cant kill him. i have seen in this thread people claiming to have killed him deathless with similar, and imo sometimes worse gear.
"
rareshelu wrote:
edit : i also would like some help regarding the tree and which are the most important nodes i should be taking. Atm i'm choosing randomly between some extra life/shield. the trees in the guide are only for lvl 90, but there must be a priority,right ?
edit2: i've got ~10ex for investments, looking for suggestions

That's all looking much better now.

There's a priority alright, but it's a bit of a "it depends". Depending on the gear you have you might find you need to prioritise more damage, more ES pool or more regen.

Glancing at your tree I'd have ignored Written in Blood for now, grabbed Melding, put an Energy from Within into the Melding Jewel Socket (dropping the Behemoth Lens elsewhere) and taken the 10% and 12% ES nodes under Deep Wisdom and the 8% node above it with those points.

I'd then play for a while and see what I thought needed help. If I was struggling to gear due to res or having issues with Phys damage chunking me I'd push for Faith and Steel. If I wanted more damage I'd grab the top jewel socket. If I was struggling with the level of content I was trying to do I'd dip into Ancestral Knowledge while doing that (when it's a more effective single point node while going for a 2 or 3 node). If I was blazing through everything, I'd just go direct and save the regrets. If my regen was the issue I'd sacrifice one of my high damage jewels for something to help sustain (either a high flat ES or a % regen). So, it depends.

If you're still struggling with the regen, try putting the shield aside for a little while. You'll get far more degen reduction with a Phoenix and can switch back when you have enough ES scaling on tree and gear to make full use of the higher ES shield.
"
Sark0t wrote:
9.5K ES, 2K net regen according to POB and i still can not do shaper. i am on 5L shavs but i refuse to believe that is the only problem. i can afford to get a 6L but i just cant believe that with my actual stats i cant kill him. i have seen in this thread people claiming to have killed him deathless with similar, and imo sometimes worse gear.

IDK man, tons have done shaper with this build. Here's an example from the Budget Build Section:

"
ddknight wrote:
Just killed Shaper with this build in harbinger
deathless video here: https://youtu.be/KT9s3DC-gNA
thanks man

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I have seen several people with belts with "+% Energy Shield Recovery Rate" Shaper mods on them. From the comments I was reading it sounded like it was intended to increase ES regen. However, when I put it on only my ES Recharge stat changed. Am I missing something regarding how that affix applies or is it not actually useful to the build? Thanks.
"
Jumper314 wrote:
I have seen several people with belts with "+% Energy Shield Recovery Rate" Shaper mods on them. From the comments I was reading it sounded like it was intended to increase ES regen. However, when I put it on only my ES Recharge stat changed. Am I missing something regarding how that affix applies or is it not actually useful to the build? Thanks.

It applies to ALL sources of ES recovery. Regen/Recharge/Leech - anything!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info