[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Mclilzee wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
Updated thread a bit. New video will be coming out probably within a week.

would you please add at which point we should change from oak to passvie points?

also

"
Ahfack wrote:
Soul of Arakaali for 5% rDoT + Captured Arachnoxia (50% increased Recovery rate of Life and ES if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time recently)

do we ever stop taking DoT dmg?

Only if you manage to get 100% fire resist, or turn off your RF when using a flask with 'of dousing' mod on it. That helps in panicky situations.
"
Yoluun wrote:
With taking MoM, can you sustain casting SR under fire?
MoM only kicks in on damage to actual life, so technically the MoM node is doing nothing for you as LL RF except giving you access to the nodes behind it and the "under fire" doesn't impact the mana sustain.

Still trying to farm (or snipe) my Clarity Watcher's Eye to start playing with those nodes properly. Elder not playing nice so far with the drops, getting no Eyes rather than poor ones.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
With taking MoM, can you sustain casting SR under fire?
MoM only kicks in on damage to actual life, so technically the MoM node is doing nothing for you as LL RF except giving you access to the nodes behind it and the "under fire" doesn't impact the mana sustain.

Still trying to farm (or snipe) my Clarity Watcher's Eye to start playing with those nodes properly. Elder not playing nice so far with the drops, getting no Eyes rather than poor ones.

Whoa, learned something new! Good to know
Hey bois,

im now in the position to buy a watchers eye. but which one is BIS. I mean talking about the mana to ES is clear but what role should be the last one?
can somebody give me a "ranking" who have experience with it?

And there is a role named "vitality damage life leech: (1-1.5)% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality"
Does leech apply to ES somehow?

"
Zackeel wrote:
Hey bois,

im now in the position to buy a watchers eye. but which one is BIS. I mean talking about the mana to ES is clear but what role should be the last one?

And there is a role named "vitality damage life leech: (1-1.5)% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality"

We don't hit, therefore we do not leech. (RF/SR are both DEGENS, they don't hit)

Also the insanely broken ES watcher's eyes will be fixed later confirmed by GGG. I don't think the problem is in the wording, but in the functionality of them. I don't think they'll go legacy, I think they'll be fixed globally. Right now I think would be a bad time to buy one of those super expensive ones. I personaly would wait.

However, I could be wrong. GGG is crazy :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Zackeel wrote:
Hey bois,

We don't hit, therefore we do not leech. (RF/SR are both DEGENS, they don't hit)

Also the insanely broken ES watcher's eyes will be fixed later confirmed by GGG. I don't think the problem is in the wording, but in the functionality of them. I don't think they'll go legacy, I think they'll be fixed globally. Right now I think would be a bad time to buy one of those super expensive ones. I personaly would wait.

Ty for your answer, ahfack!

But what would you say is the next good roll we can use?

I mean block spells 5-8 % is always valuable.

% of max ES regenerated /s is kinda T1 for us?

faster start of ES t1?

How about phys dmg taken as fire damage while PoF? is it better or worse then the ES things?

Life regen while Vitality?

Could you put those in a ranking and explain abit. i also cant find usefull things on google.

"
Zackeel wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Zackeel wrote:
Hey bois,

Ty for your answer, ahfack!

But what would you say is the next good roll we can use?

I mean block spells 5-8 % is always valuable.

% of max ES regenerated /s is kinda T1 for us?

faster start of ES t1?

How about phys dmg taken as fire damage while PoF? is it better or worse then the ES things?

Life regen while Vitality?

Could you put those in a ranking and explain abit. i also cant find usefull things on google.

Ahfack is right. It's getting nerfed or rather 'fixed' soon. It will still en up providing a lot more ES than you could get from a rare jewel though.

Rough ranking:
1. With vitality up to 2.5% regen. You can probably guess why.
2. I'd go for the one I'm currently using, and that's with freeze immunity. Such a huge QoL improvement:

3. Probably flat regen from vitality
4. Close to nr 3, the phys taken as fire. I'd stay away from the phys as cold or lightning ones. Because that would mean that crit phys attacks can now shock or freeze you.
5. Probably the one with shock immunity. Less of a priority than freeze immune ofc.

And that's about it I think.
Faster ES recharge is useless, because we don't recharge ES. We regen.
Hello there.
I'm having a lot of trouble with this build. i've got a full set from a friend who used to play ll rf. Unfortunately, it does not work well for me, the ES is not regenerating even with ruby flask on.

I have 6.3k es, 1,2k life (something close to that).
Here is my gear :

+ % shield / recharge
+ watcher eye with increased shield regen with discipline

Yes, i am low level, but there is nothing in the three that would help me with my problem.
I have an opal ring for lvl 80, but it will only make the situation worse since i'm gonna take out more regen
Last edited by rareshelu on Jan 14, 2018, 5:28:51 PM
"
rareshelu wrote:
Hello there.
I'm having a lot of trouble with this build. i've got a full set from a friend who used to play ll rf. Unfortunately, it does not work well for me, the ES is not regenerating even with ruby flask on.

I have 6.3k es, 1,2k life (something close to that).
Here is my gear :

+ % shield / recharge
+ watcher eye with increased shield regen with discipline

Yes, i am low level, but there is nothing in the three that would help me with my problem.
I have an opal ring for lvl 80, but it will only make the situation worse since i'm gonna take out more regen

Try to switch for rise of the phoenix, get 2% regen enchant on your boots, use enlighten level 4(or 3 with the vertex) to stack asap auras to gain regen from "unwavering faith" ascendancy node, use pantheon powers if you don't use them
Last edited by Salvi123 on Jan 14, 2018, 7:04:26 PM
"
rareshelu wrote:
i've got a full set from a friend who used to play ll rf. Unfortunately, it does not work well for me, the ES is not regenerating even with ruby flask on.
Kick them for forgetting to give you the Vitality gem ;)

You can't run all the auras the way you have it set up at the moment. Read through the last 3 or 4 pages (or any random 3 or 4 pages in the thread) and it'll be explained how to get your auras running. If you can't get your hands on the gear to get all 6 gems going right away (5c would be enough to do it with a Vertex), drop one of the purities and fill the res with gear. You can't drop vitality. That's pretty essential.

- Just glanced at the numbers in PoB. Watcher's Eye really is OP. Even without Vitality (which you really should have) you're getting great regen.
Are you activating all of your auras before engaging RF? At ~600 net regen for your level you should be feeling like it's starting to get tanky, not struggling to sustain -
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Jan 14, 2018, 7:53:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info