[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hello,

First off, i would like to say awesome guide. The build came out amazing. However, i just had a few questions.

1st: I'm stuck using Vortex/Phoenix shield for sustain. (9k ES, not to shabby). I tried switching to this: (see below)

^the above is what i want. 11.4k ES. My ES fluctuates from 11,400 to 11,300. (obviously i do not have enough sustain). Is there anything you can recommend?

Bandits: 2
League: Standard

Thanks,
Adam.
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

First off, i would like to say awesome guide. The build came out amazing. However, i just had a few questions.

1st: I'm stuck using Vortex/Phoenix shield for sustain. (9k ES, not to shabby). I tried switching to this: (see below)

^the above is what i want. 11.4k ES. My ES fluctuates from 11,400 to 11,300. (obviously i do not have enough sustain). Is there anything you can recommend?

Bandits: 2
League: Standard

Thanks,
Adam.

Gotta have rdot on the shield. If you're in standard, look for any decently rolled ES shield with the legacy ~20%rdot mod
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 14, 2018, 10:31:54 PM
What about taking oak, and forfeiting 2 skill points?
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Jan 14, 2018, 11:34:22 PM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
What about taking oak, and forfeiting 2 skill points?

Read the guide, all of this is spelled out multiple times. From budget builds section:

"

Sin Trek boots are great to level with and very affordable.

Stone Golem is great to achieve more regen

Also, Regen from helping Oak while leveling can help sustain RF as well.

Other options to consider are as follows:

1%regen from oak
Level 23 pof
High level stone golem
5%rdot pantheon
5%fire damage pantheon
2% regen enchant on boots
6% regen from consecrated ground (glove enchant and flask)
Springleaf shield for 6% regen while leveling as LLRF
Rise of the Phoenix Shield for +max fire res
+2%max fire res elder ES shield, multimod with 5% rdot can achieve ~300ES.

Lots of options
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
rareshelu wrote:
i've got a full set from a friend who used to play ll rf. Unfortunately, it does not work well for me, the ES is not regenerating even with ruby flask on.
Kick them for forgetting to give you the Vitality gem ;)

You can't run all the auras the way you have it set up at the moment. Read through the last 3 or 4 pages (or any random 3 or 4 pages in the thread) and it'll be explained how to get your auras running. If you can't get your hands on the gear to get all 6 gems going right away (5c would be enough to do it with a Vertex), drop one of the purities and fill the res with gear. You can't drop vitality. That's pretty essential.

- Just glanced at the numbers in PoB. Watcher's Eye really is OP. Even without Vitality (which you really should have) you're getting great regen.
Are you activating all of your auras before engaging RF? At ~600 net regen for your level you should be feeling like it's starting to get tanky, not struggling to sustain -

Idk why isnt lidted but there is a vitality gem and i've been using the aura.
"
rareshelu wrote:
Did you swap it out with the Enduring Cry to give that a try? It's the most obvious substitution among your red sockets (that or the stone golem - they tend not to last too well in the big fights when you really need them, so an option to drop for sure).
You'd need to be dropping one of purities to run Vitality, but it can't be Purity of Fire (the only red one) for obvious reasons so I'm a little unsure what you might be doing.

Even without Vitality you should be getting a solid +600 regen. Switching to a Vertex (and adding Vitality) and a Phoenix will push that regen even higher, at the cost of your ES pool and a little damage, but there's something else causing the problem if you're not able to sustain with everything up as it stands.

Can you get all your auras up and take a look at the character screen (press C and then go to Defenses) and give us a few of those figures. Energy Shield, Energy Shield Regen and the individual resistances probably the most relevant. With that we should be able to figure out what's happening.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
rareshelu wrote:
Did you swap it out with the Enduring Cry to give that a try? It's the most obvious substitution among your red sockets (that or the stone golem - they tend not to last too well in the big fights when you really need them, so an option to drop for sure).
You'd need to be dropping one of purities to run Vitality, but it can't be Purity of Fire (the only red one) for obvious reasons so I'm a little unsure what you might be doing.

Even without Vitality you should be getting a solid +600 regen. Switching to a Vertex (and adding Vitality) and a Phoenix will push that regen even higher, at the cost of your ES pool and a little damage, but there's something else causing the problem if you're not able to sustain with everything up as it stands.

Can you get all your auras up and take a look at the character screen (press C and then go to Defenses) and give us a few of those figures. Energy Shield, Energy Shield Regen and the individual resistances probably the most relevant. With that we should be able to figure out what's happening.

I'm not at home until later tonight. There must be some misunderstanding or the item linking isn't showing everything.

I've been running vitality,discipline,purity of fire (+3 to socketed gems in ring), purity of ice and clarity + STONE GOLEM. i'm having around 100hp left and ~200 mana or something like that, enough to spam scorching ray with the clarity aura up.

edit : i also would like some help regarding the tree and which are the most important nodes i should be taking. Atm i'm choosing randomly between some extra life/shield. the trees in the guide are only for lvl 90, but there must be a priority,right ?
edit2: i've got ~10ex for investments, looking for suggestions
Last edited by rareshelu on Jan 15, 2018, 7:57:25 AM
bought this belt for 2ex today, I guess its worth the price? :P

Now im trying to get 150+ gloves, wasted shitload of currency trying to craft it by myself and shield will be next, for what I should look on shield? Just es + rdot mod or something more?
"
NaneLz wrote:
bought this belt for 2ex today, I guess its worth the price? :P

Now im trying to get 150+ gloves, wasted shitload of currency trying to craft it by myself and shield will be next, for what I should look on shield? Just es + rdot mod or something more?

Nice belt!

Shield should be like:

Hi Guys,

First off amazing build and the first time I have stuck so long to one single build in a league. There is so much to min max and it just keeps pulling me in :).

On the min max topic I know I still have a long way to go before I even get to finishing off the build but I have a few EX in currency laying around and wondering what pieces to upgrade first?

Sorry for not linking current gear as I don't know how to do so but my profile is set to public and the character is: DonTellMommyIlikeBosses.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info