[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Quick question: won't you get destroyed near instantly when attempting to clear Hall of Grandmasters? My previous Low-life character just got culled with 12k ES. Feels bad man.
"
DarkKaine wrote:
Quick question: won't you get destroyed near instantly when attempting to clear Hall of Grandmasters? My previous Low-life character just got culled with 12k ES. Feels bad man.

Under the "Boots Gems" section:

"
If you intend on running Hall of Grandmasters, be sure your life is not reserved below 20%, as slayers can instantly cull you. I achieve this by simply taking out the empower before I run the map.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
-snip-

Ah, makes sense. Ctrl+F'd "cull" but of course that doesn't work if you don't expand the spoiler tags :p
Thanks for answering.
Last edited by DarkKaine on Jan 13, 2018, 2:24:38 PM
"
DarkKaine wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
-snip-

Ah, makes sense. Ctrl+F'd "cull" but of course that doesn't work if you don't expand the spoiler tags :p
Thanks for answering.

haha np! I'll add it to the faq :D
Speaking of which, I'm trying to build out the FAQ portion. If you guys would like to help you can contribute some FAQ topics. Please format like:

How do I _____ ?
Git Gud
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 13, 2018, 2:32:16 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Speaking of which, I'm trying to build out the FAQ portion. If you guys would like to help you can contribute some FAQ topics. Please format like:

How do I _____ ?
Git Gud

Regarding the FAQ on running auras, I think you might want to bracket the vertex part (ie. if running vertex, you need enlighten 3 and one of (mana reservation enchant or conqueror efficiency). Right now you can read it as you need enlighten 3 + reservation, or conqueror efficiency.

One FAQ I would love is:
How do I gear a Fresh character?

1. Buy 6L Shavs
2. Buy Chayula amulet
3. Get Death door (ideally with 2% regen)
4. Buy Vertex
5. ????

For most people, I'm guessing they come into LL RF with a sizable budget (since LL is known for being so expensive), so the question is, which pieces do I buy first, and where do I look to spend/save?
"
Yoluun wrote:
Regarding the FAQ on running auras, I think you might want to bracket the vertex part (ie. if running vertex, you need enlighten 3 and one of (mana reservation enchant or conqueror efficiency). Right now you can read it as you need enlighten 3 + reservation, or conqueror efficiency.
Probably value in expanding that one out to cover multiple options. You don't even need the jewel or enchant if you lash the Blood Magic into the Vertex along with the Enlighten 3.

You'd just need to run a lower Clarity on mana instead of BM. That's probably the cheapest and easiest option for the folk starting into the build. Feels (though I've not looked at the numbers on that one) a lot more efficient than giving up a jewel socket too.
Got it!

Any more suggestions, feel free to be vocal. Will be working on perfecting the thread a bit before the new video comes out in about a week <3
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
Probably value in expanding that one out to cover multiple options. You don't even need the jewel or enchant if you lash the Blood Magic into the Vertex along with the Enlighten 3.

You'd just need to run a lower Clarity on mana instead of BM. That's probably the cheapest and easiest option for the folk starting into the build. Feels (though I've not looked at the numbers on that one) a lot more efficient than giving up a jewel socket too.

I'm not sure I follow your gem setup. You can get away without conqueror using enlighten 3?
Not sure... I'm just talking about mana auras
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 13, 2018, 5:59:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info