[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Tried hall of the grandmasters at 90 lvl. absolutely fail((
can do it easely on another builds(
very dissapointing, because I like this build and i've a lot of fun with it, gameplay is smooth, really hard to die, event with shitty gear. t15 - easy, etc.
build is strong, I can do labs with "closed eyes", and I really love this build. May be someone can direct me, how to do hall of the grandmasters?
p.s. abyss league
"
RawDamage wrote:
Tried hall of the grandmasters at 90 lvl. absolutely fail((
can do it easely on another builds(
very dissapointing, because I like this build and i've a lot of fun with it, gameplay is smooth, really hard to die, event with shitty gear. t15 - easy, etc.
build is strong, I can do labs with "closed eyes", and I really love this build. May be someone can direct me, how to do hall of the grandmasters?
p.s. abyss league

Don't run rf, just pure sr. Be sure you are running anti freeze and anti curse flasks. Also be sure your life reserved is leaving you ABOVE 20%. There are slayers running about and will instantly kill you even at full es. I achieve this simply by removing empower from the bm/clarity/disciple links in my boots.

Break the wall, set OOS, la/shield charge back a bit, and spray SR left and right while they all run towards you melting.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 5, 2018, 8:22:07 PM
yes, I know about 20%(i've read all thread :))
seems my mistake was with running rf, I don't expect that this can be an issue.
thanks for fast reply!
"
RawDamage wrote:
thanks for fast reply!

Rf is complete garbage in pvp. Barely does any damage, only kills your regen. However SR is OP, so it's good trade off. Remember the freeze/curse utility flasks
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 5, 2018, 8:35:32 PM
Is it possible to make a version of a Low Life RF Guardian with a budget of ~5-6 ex? Shavs is like 1 ex and if I downgrade the Chayula's Presence to just an Eye (or use soul of Brine King?) that would leave me a decent amount of currency to get gear. I'm just wondering if the build is any good at that point.

I like the RF/Scorching Ray playstyle and have a bit of cash so I'm wondering what variation is strongest.
"
Vuxra wrote:
Is it possible to make a version of a Low Life RF Guardian with a budget of ~5-6 ex? Shavs is like 1 ex and if I downgrade the Chayula's Presence to just an Eye (or use soul of Brine King?) that would leave me a decent amount of currency to get gear. I'm just wondering if the build is any good at that point.

I like the RF/Scorching Ray playstyle and have a bit of cash so I'm wondering what variation is strongest.

Hey,
in my humble Opinion it‘s the best feeling of a build when grows while you play it.
So when you hit a wall and can’t progress further you can adapt and improve on your gear or play style.
RF/SR can also be played as Life Version, I don’t have any exp with it, except for levelling.

The LL-Version needs Shavronnes. There is now way around it. But you have different methods of acquiring one.
-Buy one
-buy the Divination card “the offering” (around 40-50c for all)
-buy div card “the aesthete” and hope to get lucky (risky)
-use orb of chance! (You should always do this on the base item!)
-drop one (highly unlikely but possible)

The other Build enhancer is Presence of Chayula, the cost dropped recently from 7 to 6 EX.
You can save a few Chaos if you buy the Blessing of Chayula and the Eye and craft it yourself.
Then spam a few orbs of blessing for 15-16 All Attributes.

I personally played the build without Chayulas Presence till red maps. Be careful with Bleeding and Vulnability Curse!
So try it out and see if you like. Then when are sure you start investing more.
Have fun exploring.
Last edited by Alienbutter on Jan 6, 2018, 3:48:44 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:
thanks for fast reply!

Rf is complete garbage in pvp. Barely does any damage, only kills your regen. However SR is OP, so it's good trade off. Remember the freeze/curse utility flasks

+1

I did manage to run HoGM with RF deathless, but it was an absolute pain against a couple of the higher lvl characters that regen a lot. SR is definately a must have for a smoother clear. Some characters can't even be killed with RF alone and I was running with dual curse, conc effect and about 20k ES. RF dmg in pvp = crap
"
Baroc wrote:
Do i just need higher level or did i miss something essential? At the moment i can only run purity of fire, discipline, clarity and vitality. Don't have head enchant yet.
The gem levels aren't helping, but there's a few issues there to be sorted out. You can deffo make a lot of big changes that will improve both your offence and defense.
I'd suggest going back to the OP and going through it in detail. The playstyle of this build is super easy, charge around melting stuff, but a little work has to be done on getting set up for it and understanding how the pieces fit together.

- There's added fire damage to attacks on your ring. In an Abyss when you drop your OoS you're buffing the mobs against fire damage rather than lowering their res. Make sure you've zero added fire damage to your OoS on gear or jewels. It's essential when you're using EE.
- There's zero use for a life flask (other than accidentally turning on RF before an aura, I guess), so swap that out for a Ruby (that raises your fire max res, so dramatically boosts your regen - Pop that hitting big packs along with your Witchfire and Rumi's and you'll feel 10x tankier).
- The 5% ES and 10% Recharge node above Arcane Focus is pretty inefficient. We use Regeneration (or Recovery, which impacts both Regeneration and Recharge), not Recharge so it's just 5% ES for us. Drop that.
- Purity of Flesh and Faith and Steel are much lower down the priority list than some of the nodes you've picked up. Drop those for now at least.
- When you've dropped all those and prioritise Sovereignty and Influence. Those make a big difference to our auras.
- If you're still feeling too squishy after those fixes, get the aura's up and running. Grab a Blood Magic 20 and an Enlighten 3 (or grind through levelling up your own on easier content) and pop them in your Vertex. That'll allow you run two of the 35% aura's there from reserved life and free up space. The reservation topic comes up time and time again in the thread, so lots of solid advice on that.

Got enchant on boots, now Im looking for more upgrades, atm i have 15 ex to spend on it.

Compared pob stats with few profiles from last pages and im not rly satisfied from this what I have especialy vs that who use mom.

Where I need to look for upgrades first? Im thinking also about going MoM.
Last edited by NaneLz on Jan 6, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
Are these better than the RotP and Delirium gloves combo?

Last edited by Wiuxo on Jan 6, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info