[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

This looks like a ton of fun to play, and might be my last character for this league as a final project. However, the mechanics seem kind of complicated, and I really don't want to screw it up (like I did in the past when I tried RF...completely messed it up).

I have something like ~32 Ex I can play with on this build. Is that enough? Suggestions on how I should start trading/gearing to be effective?
Last edited by Yoluun on Jan 6, 2018, 5:33:45 PM
Have similar question like a Yoluun.

How effective will be this build on Abuss with around 80 EX investmen? I wanted to try RF for a long time, so maybe it would be a good moment now.
Seems like I tried to play this build with to little to invest into it, sitting at 6.7k es but am still incredibly squishy. t8 maps are doable with high up time on flasks. Feels bad since this char has about double the investment of first character and can clear significantly less content. Any suggestions on cheap (< 2 ex) upgrades or just farm until i get presence of chayula? Would the presence of chayula alone be enough?

Known upgrades
------------------
Regen jewel in belt isnt the best just havent gotten around to an es / damage mod jewel
6l shavs (~ 7ex)
lvl 4 enlighten for helm allows me to run purity of lightning (~ 4ex)
Presence of chayula (~ 6ex)

Currently most of my gems are also 0 quality and/or lvl 18/19 but wouldnt think this would be a massive change, but I am probably wrong. I think I need to get more mana but not sure where, jewels and rings I guess? Proper lab enchants would also likely help a decent amount.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

How are you all levelling with this build?

I know OP has a guide to use RF from level 34 but what if I want to wait till later on? Is there a levelling guide or something to check out and then re-spec into this build later on? (at what level should I re-spec into this build)

Thanks all
"
kazafz wrote:
How are you all levelling with this build?

I know OP has a guide to use RF from level 34 but what if I want to wait till later on? Is there a levelling guide or something to check out and then re-spec into this build later on? (at what level should I re-spec into this build)

Thanks all

You can grab most of the final tree while levelling if you go for life nodes and Elemental Overload first, plus the Spelldamage Nodes.
For SKILLS: what you like.
-spark+orb of storms
-firestorm+flame totem
-sunder
-
-
Almost every skill is possible if you use low level uniques which provide more than enough damage.
"
Sark0t wrote:
Hi, i have been following this build and so far its fenomenal. I can solo lab easily with this build and i finally managed to get the boot enchant. I have been trying out different items, like a rare shield and helmet and i achieve 8.5K ES which isnt bad i guess. The problem is i am not able to stay at full ES with said items and i have to use the vortex and the phoenix shield. With the rare shield and helmet i slowly lose shield, then the ascendacy kicks in and it goes to full instantly but the problem is in extended fight when i run out of flasks i am very vulnerable because i stay a few seconds on low shield. Am i doing something wrong? This are my items at the moment if any one can give me some advice besides going full quality on the gems. I just need to get more shield regen :(. Thanks!

PS: ASC.
Things i know i am missing:
- Get a few more levels.
- Quality gems.
- Enlighten 4 to have a fifth active aura for another 0.2 max life regen from Unwavering Faith.
- Purity of fire on an unset ring to push it to 23.
- Lower my resists (I have over 200 fire res which is absurd, but i did the build kind of fast without knowning what i had to do).
- 6 link shavs (not really necessary to kill shaper from what i have seen in this post).

I met Spinstorm while trading and had small chat with him.
He recommended me the abyss jewels with the mod “increased liferegeneration while moving” which help a lot with the Degen.
You can get these with other cool mods like ES, DoT and stuff!
Try one out they are only 1c and help a lot.
My character Manfred_der_Aufrechte has on in his belt, check it ou.
Last edited by Alienbutter on Jan 7, 2018, 4:04:14 AM
Do you need an enlighten 4 + vertex helm to run all the auras? With enlighten 3 + vertex and trying to run vitality, PoL, PoI (in helm) and PoF (in +3 ring), I am left with 0 mana.

Doing this build rn and it feels not that comfortable as i thought it would be! any tips for improving QOL?
So purity of ice/lightning/vitality in vertex with level 3 enlighten + purity of fire in a +3 unset ring uses up 100% of my mana. Am I missing something here?
"
Transistory19 wrote:
So purity of ice/lightning/vitality in vertex with level 3 enlighten + purity of fire in a +3 unset ring uses up 100% of my mana. Am I missing something here?

one of the mana aura's helm enchant
or
conq efficiency jewel
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info