[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Murdizzzle wrote:
Kinda stuck with the build atm, with all 3 purities and vitality up and a level 3 enlighten in The Vertex I end up with 0 mana. Will I need to get reduced mana reserve enchant before I can run all 4 auras? Character is ProbablyGonnaBeBoredASF if you need to take a look.

Read the last 3-4 pages of this guide. This question has been asked many times before.
So about leveling clarity, how much of a buffer should there be between reserving mana and the SR mana cost?
Wanting to play this build, already have a 6l shavs and have about 13-15ex to spend. Do you think that's enough to make it decent?
"
Transistory19 wrote:
Wanting to play this build, already have a 6l shavs and have about 13-15ex to spend. Do you think that's enough to make it decent?

yea sure ;)
What Watcher's eye auras are considered the best? I'm guessing Vitality Regen and Discipline Regen. I was able to pick this up for a decent price, how is ES recharge with RF? I've never played the two before and not sure of the interaction.

Last edited by vantro on Jan 5, 2018, 5:26:17 AM
"
vantro wrote:
What Watcher's eye auras are considered the best? I'm guessing Vitality Regen and Discipline Regen. I was able to pick this up for a decent price, how is ES recharge with RF? I've never played the two before and not sure of the interaction.

Recharge is useless for RF. Recharge only applies after you've stopped taking dmg for a couple seconds. We never stop taking damage because of the RF degen, so recharge = useless.

Clarity mana as es and discipline regen are the best. Vitality regen is ok-ish.

This is the clarity one:

Gives me over 2k extra ES
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 5, 2018, 5:54:25 AM
"
Fritso wrote:

I dropped a flat (110.2) vitality regen and a 12% Phys to Lightning Damage with PoElements one. Far from ideal, but you can notice that boost in regen (100 flat pushes my regen up from 550odd to 650odd) and swapping out PoLightning for PoElements with it makes lab feel even safer with the extra phys mitigation.

I can't even imagine how sweet a Clarity + Disc one would feel... Though I'm hoping to find out at some point ;)
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

I dropped a flat (110.2) vitality regen and a 12% Phys to Lightning Damage with PoElements one. Far from ideal, but you can notice that boost in regen (100 flat pushes my regen up from 550odd to 650odd) and swapping out PoLightning for PoElements with it makes lab feel even safer with the extra phys mitigation.

I can't even imagine how sweet a Clarity + Disc one would feel... Though I'm hoping to find out at some point ;)

Yeah, clarity + discipline would be insane. There's 1 for sale atm in Abyss SC for 188ex....good luck.

To be honest I'm not a big fan of the phys to lightning one. Cuz that would mean that if you were hit with a crit phys attack, you'd get shocked and take increased dmg from all other sources, including RF degen. Which means you need to have your remove shock flask up all the time. The phys to fire one though...ohhhh goodie :-)
Hey!

I followed you Cyclone Slayer guide and had great success with it. Would you mind looking at my Barayroc char pls?

Trying this spec here now @lvl 76 atm with 6.9k energy shield. I kinda don't feel i do much dps, nor am i very tanky when clearing maps...doing mostly level 4-6 maps.

Do i just need higher level or did i miss something essential? At the moment i can only run purity of fire, discipline, clarity and vitality. Don't have head enchant yet.

Dieing mostly in abysses or breaches.

Thx :)
Last edited by Baroc on Jan 5, 2018, 4:08:12 PM
"
Baroc wrote:

Trying this spec here now @lvl 76 atm with 6.9k energy shield. I kinda don't feel i do much dps, nor am i very tanky when clearing maps...doing mostly level 4-6 maps.

Do i just need higher level or did i miss something essential? At the moment i can only run purity of fire, discipline, clarity and vitality. Don't have head enchant yet.

Dieing mostly in abysses or breaches.

Thx :)

I remember having problems with Abysses and Breaches with those levels of maps as well, but I think I was rocking Solaris Lorica & Eye of Chayula at the time whereas you've got the 6L Shavs and the Presence. I guess gem levels + quality will help out a lot - seems most of yours are still at L17 or so - plus I find Decoy Totem and Stone Golem help a lot with those swarm-y fights. A shaped belt with increased energy shield recovery rate might help as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info