[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hihi!

Quick question, in your guide you say:

Yes, this build is in standard, and yes it includes GG gear. Low life builds are not budget builds. I love life builds, but I feel that LLRF Guardian will always be superior to RF life builds when talking about a harmonious blend of damage and survivability of RF.

How viable is this build for abyss league? Roughly what currency investment in league would u think is needed? I am looking for a tanky end game boss farmer :)
Hello. I've been following this guide. I just can't figure out how to run 3 purities and vitality. Am I missing something? I'm level 88 atm with level 3 enlighten attached to vitality, purity of ice and purity of lightning. THanks
You should be able to run two 35% auras on life with blood magic lvl 21 and enlighten lvl 3. I run discipline and PoL on life. You can then run three 35% auras (PoF/PoI/Vitality) on mana. Then run as high level a clarity as you can fit on mana.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
How viable is this build for abyss league? Roughly what currency investment in league would u think is needed? I am looking for a tanky end game boss farmer :)
Most of the build is fairly set uniques, so the price is relatively fixed to get it started.

Shav's - Say 2ex for a 5 link (can easily buy unlinked and settle for a 4l SR to start)
Death's Door - 2ex ish (though Sin Trek / Shav's Gambit both decent options until you get there you can grab for 1c ish)
Presence of Chayula - 7ex (Shaper's Seed for 1c fine until you get there)
Vertex, Bated Breath and RotP - Maybe 2c each
Doryani's - 8c ish

Gems I levelled up with me so not familiar with the prices on those. You'd prioritise the Purity of Fire, Blood Magic and the Scorching Ray I guess (though easy enough to farm most content without even using SR) and then using Empower/Enlighten to get the aura's balanced out and the resists up. Even then, the build works fairly well dropping an aura if/when needed so possible to get it rolling without having the full 6 aura's in place.

Then rings, jewels and gloves to round out stat requirements and resists. Can easily get going for as little as 1c each and can scale those investments up to whatever figure you can afford (+35ex a piece for some Watcher's Eye jewels or a few ex for a well rolled delerium gloves).

I started out using RF from about 60ish using Shinrha's guide (Molten Strike + AC works well with the tree until that point for easy levelling). Was still using the neck and boots (1c each) when I completed Uber Lab and Yellow Elder, so even though the Presence is a huge boost it's not 'required' to get started.

Prices do start to scale heavily when you're looking to min/max the end game pieces with high end Opal Rings/+3 unsets and Jewels, but that's pretty much the case with every build I guess. An easy one to get started from around 3ex, starts to shine at around 10-15ex and can go to any figure you like (or can afford) from there.

Red tier Elder AFK, check:

https://youtu.be/GV463H_MPEI

Dat final slam though.....rip 21k es :-(

Shaper's next!
I'm sure this has been asked thousands of times before, but for HC, how do folks recommend leveling? I probably won't have the funds for shavs in hardcore just yet, so that may be a factor as well. Is it better to just go life based or go the LL route at 34+?
Finaly made my char and got lucky with bisco drop so I have now 15 ex to spend. Its obvious that Ill get 6L shavs at first but i have no idea on what i should focus after It and i would appreciate tips with advices.

Well, this is the final AFK vid for a while. Still hoping to do Phoenix someday, but my gear would need an upgrade for that I think.

Shaper phase 3 afk:
https://youtu.be/NCP1aoJTclM
"
Fritso wrote:

And how are you planning on proccing the regen from Soul of Araakali?
Immortall Call doesn't prevent the DoT from RF so ur still taking DoT. Only way to get it to proc would be gettin 100% fire res for a brief moment, which requires the use of RotP + Ruby flask + divination distillate. Or turn off RF which will trigger the regen boost.

I agree that it is godly, but mostly for other builds that don't run RF. Either that, or I'm missing something :-)

The part where I said "lots of degens to proc the effect" :)

Abysses have a ton of them, lots of the new monsters/bosses have them, the various "ground" effects are them, numerous boss mechanics count as them (Shaper's beam is a degen, Atziri spear throw also but that's much less frequent).

This league seems to be buried in degens tbh, IC+Arakalli (or just arakalli) seems to be proccing constantly in the more dangerous spots while mapping - abysses and breaches.
Last edited by EsperP on Jan 2, 2018, 5:14:25 PM
"
EsperP wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

And how are you planning on proccing the regen from Soul of Araakali?
Immortall Call doesn't prevent the DoT from RF so ur still taking DoT. Only way to get it to proc would be gettin 100% fire res for a brief moment, which requires the use of RotP + Ruby flask + divination distillate. Or turn off RF which will trigger the regen boost.

I agree that it is godly, but mostly for other builds that don't run RF. Either that, or I'm missing something :-)

The part where I said "lots of degens to proc the effect" :)

Abysses have a ton of them, lots of the new monsters/bosses have them, the various "ground" effects are them, numerous boss mechanics count as them (Shaper's beam is a degen, Atziri spear throw also but that's much less frequent).

This league seems to be buried in degens tbh, IC+Arakalli seems to be proccing constantly in the more dangerous spots while mapping - abysses and breeches.

What I mean is the text states: "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently"

Because we are using Righteous fire, which causes us to constantly take fire dmg over time, we never actually stop taking dmg over time. As a result that 50% recovery buff never procs.

If you think it procs whenever you stop taking any instance of dmg over time, even while still under the effect of another dmg over time instance, do you have a source for that? How do you know it's proccing? As far as I know it doesn't work like that. You have to actually stop taking any and all dmg over time. Hence it never procs for us cuz we're using RF.

Edit: Just tested this using blood rage. The increased recovery doesn't proc for us because we're using RF, and are therefore never stop taking dmg over time.
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 2, 2018, 5:31:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info