[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Any tips on improving my setup? Im kind of feeling that my shield is regenerating slow, but thats maybe just me playing wrong :D

"
stoorzu wrote:
THx for help guys i thinking game gonna be more ez with this gear gonna try other build i think
And i got 8.6k es is this enough or no ?:D

8.6 is ok, though you'd prefer to have more. Your unset ring has fire damage to attacks though so your shield charge procs EE on fire damage which is very bad. Can't see your chest/neck - I guess you're ditching this char? - but your boots could be upgraded easily by 40 or so es. If you get the lab enchant for your helmet you can replace the enlighten with an empower and move PoF to the helmet - then you'll need enlighten in your blood magic setup to fit 2 auras and move Clarity to be reserved on mana, without a 21 BM gem you'd need to run conquerors efficiency to make this fit.

For your skill tree I'd drop the 4 points in Explosive Impact and either get 4 more ES nodes or another jewel socket +1 es node (if you have a 30%ish damage+es% jewel to go there).

Having said that your current es is ok, cleared guardians/shaper with similar last league.
"
evitalet11 wrote:
Any tips on improving my setup? Im kind of feeling that my shield is regenerating slow, but thats maybe just me playing wrong :D

Immortal Call+Arrakali pantheon is godly atm. Lots of degens to proc the faster recharge, I'd be tempted to switch out inc/crit/arcane surge setup for IC+Cwdt and just rely orb+shield charge+Cold/lightning damage to attacks on ring to proc EE.

Can get a belt with increased regen too.
"
EsperP wrote:
"
evitalet11 wrote:

Immortal Call+Arrakali pantheon is godly atm. Lots of degens to proc the faster recharge, I'd be tempted to switch out inc/crit/arcane surge setup for IC+Cwdt and just rely orb+shield charge+Cold/lightning damage to attacks on ring to proc EE.

Just a few questions:

Should i change to "Prayer of Glory" Ascendancy instead of "Bastion of Hope"?

Is Immortal call better than Enduring Cry, and why?

How do i proc EO without my Orb?
Anyone have the 3.1 PoB link? I tried searching for it but could only find the 3.0 PoB link.
"
evitalet11 wrote:

Just a few questions:

Should i change to "Prayer of Glory" Ascendancy instead of "Bastion of Hope"?

Is Immortal call better than Enduring Cry, and why?

How do i proc EO without my Orb?

I like Bastion of Hope, find it smoothes out incoming damage and works well with the 30% heal from Time of Need. If you like Enduring Cry I could see using Prayer though.

I like Immortal Call more than Enduring Cry, especially with Arakalli. We don't benefit from the increased resistances from the cry, the healing is nice though and not conditional like the IC/arakalli combo. I prefer Immortal Call against hard hitting bosses, it seems more likely to let you survive a misstimed slam.

You can still use orb without inc crit, it's just less consistent, my preference is to have cold damage to attacks on a ring and use shield charge to proc it.

This is just my opinion mind, I'm no expert :)
"
EsperP wrote:
"
evitalet11 wrote:

And how are you planning on proccing the regen from Soul of Araakali?
Immortall Call doesn't prevent the DoT from RF so ur still taking DoT. Only way to get it to proc would be gettin 100% fire res for a brief moment, which requires the use of RotP + Ruby flask + divination distillate. Or turn off RF which will trigger the regen boost.

I agree that it is godly, but mostly for other builds that don't run RF. Either that, or I'm missing something :-)
Anyone who would be so kind as to check out my char?
I'm having some trouble with my regen, aswell as the mana reserved.
I know I'm missing lab enchants, but just hit maps yesterday so it's on my bucket list for today.
Thanks
"
elaijtslol wrote:
I know I'm missing lab enchants, but just hit maps yesterday so it's on my bucket list for today.
Thanks

You are missing about 3% regen on the tree:
1.2% right of Sanctity, you should have specced topside, not downside.
1% Arsonist
0.8% Quick Recovery

For mana reservered you need the helmet enchant that reduced the mana reservation of one of your aura's. Untill you get that, run Arctic Armor instead of one of the 35% aura's.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
elaijtslol wrote:
Thanks

You are missing about 3% regen on the tree:
1.2% right of Sanctity, you should have specced topside, not downside.
1% Arsonist
0.8% Quick Recovery

For mana reservered you need the helmet enchant that reduced the mana reservation of one of your aura's. Untill you get that, run Arctic Armor instead of one of the 35% aura's.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Is it worth it to drop some ES right now to get down to arsonist right away? Or should I just wait for some lvls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info