[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Is my profile characters public already or no ? when no tell me how to do when yes tell me how to improve my character dying on tul bosses t11 abysses with 20ex gear not so funny
"
Alienbutter wrote:
Hey Guys,

Happy New Year!
could you please help me with the Gloves? I just crafted them on my first try and I dunno if I should sell them for around 2 EX or keep em.
So far the cost is only 20c and I could craft a few more if someone buys them.

I am sitting on 5 EX and I struggle to get my Chayula,... advice is really Appreciated.

Keep them for now if they're your only pair. Decent es and some dex is useful. Wait until you have a better upgrade before selling.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 1, 2018, 9:08:49 AM
"
stoorzu wrote:
Is my profile characters public already or no ? when no tell me how to do when yes tell me how to improve my character dying on tul bosses t11 abysses with 20ex gear not so funny

On my phone so can't review much. Here's what I do see though:

Replace your leather belt with a Crystal belt. ES rolls are MUCH more important than life.

Quality your gloves

You have several empty jewel sockets. Must have es% on all jewels.

Replace your life flask with a ruby flask

Replace your atziri flask with a quicksilver of heat

Quality your flasks
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
thx for help ahfack gonna see how it gonna help :)Upgraded my gear but still cant face tank bosses on t12 maps so i think this build sucks without mirrored gear:(
Last edited by stoorzu on Jan 1, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
"
stoorzu wrote:
thx for help ahfack gonna see how it gonna help :)Upgraded my gear but still cant face tank bosses on t12 maps so i think this build sucks without mirrored gear:(

Don't say a build sucks without mirrored gear if you haven't used all info from the OP's guide to strengthen your build.

Basically make the changes mentioned by Afhack, plus:
1. Get correct boot enchant = 2% extra regen
2. Get 30% more dmg Essence crafted gloves
3. Get correct enchant on gloves = 6% extra regen when hit with a crit
4. Get a shaped belt (ilvl75+) with the "% increased ES recovery rate" mod. Can roll up to 20% and is a big survivability boost. = Your current regen multiplied by 1.2.
5. Optional and probably expensive: get Watcher's eye with the 2.5% regen with discipline, or the 18% of mana to es with clarity.

Make these adjustments, and you can easily facetank those bosses.
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 1, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
Man with gear worth like 20ex i should already face tank these easy bosses on t12/13 its no sense to play with this build when i can play other with more dmg better clear with frost blades 4l xDD I thinking rf/scourching ray deal way more dmg than i thought Sry for my english gonna try other build i think.I even die on abyss on t8 map xDD so funny
If you're not enjoying a build or it doesn't suit your play style then do feel free to move on, but attacking a build when failing to follow the guide or even adopt the basic guidance is a little ignorant and disrespectful to the author.

EE is a massive damage boost for this build. Ignoring OoS and the bump it gives is crazy. Adding it here won't allow you stand in "woops" indefinitely and still survive, but it sure does wipe out stuff faster so that it's not as easy to die. It's also fairly fundamental for the build, so ignoring it suggests there could be more and more issues further along. You're currently using EE on the tree, but failing to gain from it by not using OoS. You've also got added fire damage to attacks on your unset, so your shield charge is potentially doing you more harm than good there as you're buffing the mobs along with gaining your fortify.

Glancing at the jewels (which are probably new after Ahfack's comment to get the 8% ES?) there's easily another 80% or 90% MORE damage there with a few quick upgrades and fixes to the setup.

The presence of a life flask suggests a lack of understanding of the mechanics involved. With this build it's always handy having an extra Ruby/Sulpher/Granite/Basalt (or even a QS if you're so inclined), so deffo needs to be swapped out.

You're very close to the point where the build kicks into overdrive and the ES scaling makes the regen super tasty. A few upgrades to jewels, the unset and your gem setup and it'd make a massive difference. However, that'll only help if time is invested into understanding how the build works and how the different pieces interact. If someone isn't interested in learning those things, there's very little the build can do to save them and it'd be a better decision to go for a more straightforward setup where the learning curve isn't quite so steep.

There was no mention of what was actually killing in any of this. Knowing if it was physical/DoT/Chaos/something else would go a long way to helping solve it, but again this only helps if someone is keen to learn.
"
stoorzu wrote:
Man with gear worth like 20ex i should already face tank these easy bosses on t12/13 its no sense to play with this build when i can play other with more dmg better clear with frost blades 4l xDD I thinking rf/scourching ray deal way more dmg than i thought Sry for my english gonna try other build i think.I even die on abyss on t8 map xDD so funny

You could have 2000ex worth of gear, but if don't follow the basic rules of the build or understand the concepts that make it strong, it's always gonna suck. On top of that, you ask for feedback, get plenty of advise, but just choose to ignore it and blame the build.

Have fun, and gl with the other builds.
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 1, 2018, 12:49:41 PM
THx for help guys i thinking game gonna be more ez with this gear gonna try other build i think
And i got 8.6k es is this enough or no ?:D
"
Loving the build so far! Time to farm for a 6 link shavs now, getting the chayula amulet made me flat broke lol

Got pretty lucky with this, 6 linked in 20 fusings, and perfected its rolls in 2 divines... lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info